Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #61
Daktari

A meal cooked with love just to please me

Sleep warm skin

A grrl on her knees ready for direction.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #62
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Someone who understands there is a *right way* for clothes to be put away. As in all *facing* the same way, grouped by function (work, casual, etc) then by color and if locale calls for it by season. Someone who understands that all of the *non-wire* hangers need to match and *face the same way* and who will understand when I go in the closet and fix it if they mess up.

Someone who also understands the *right way* to fold towels and store things in the linen closet. I won't go in to all the rules on this one as it is rather extensive.

Basically my soulmate is Martha Stewart. Although if you have enough bedroom skills to get me to scream "It's a good thing" until I can't speak anymore then I might cut you a break on the linen closet thing, but not on the clothes closet criteria.

Katniss~~(having now made it crystal clear why partnering with me is not for the faint of heart....)
A squared away femme.
I love organization and a clean tidy home.
I could never date a slob. Huge turn off for me.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #63
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

I love you Katniss, will you be my Girl? Swoon ... neat closets, properly folded towels, every thing in it's place, everything has a place, still swooning, omg, be still my hungry heart.
Yes, yes, good, good....you are all about the sexy closet right now only to break my heart when I discover you don't know how to *correctly* load the dishwasher for maximum cleaning impact. *le sigh*

I am all about O.C.D.= Orgasmic Closet Design (<--I stole that from a CP I just got and not trying to take credit.)

But if this....

bothers you way more than it should you might be the girl for me. If you are the kind to actually get out and straighten it then I might have to marry you.

Katniss~~( a good friend of mine claims there is a cure for my quirks but that is more of a BDSM topic.....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #65
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

makes smoke appear in the tire area of barracuda, ... got to go borrow a manhole lifter from the town water department.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #66
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Instant Turn Ons

Since this is about instant turn-ons:

Sucking on your own fingers while you look at Me

Eyes and that look of Come Hither.

Legs and a sexy pair of heels.

A sexy ass

Certain Sarcasm or quick wit

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #67
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

When he opens my car door knowing that a kiss awaits.

The way he smiles at me

The way He is just a part of my family

just him...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Yes, yes, good, good....you are all about the sexy closet right now only to break my heart when I discover you don't know how to *correctly* load the dishwasher for maximum cleaning impact. *le sigh*

I am all about O.C.D.= Orgasmic Closet Design (<--I stole that from a CP I just got and not trying to take credit.)

But if this....

bothers you way more than it should you might be the girl for me. If you are the kind to actually get out and straighten it then I might have to marry you.

Katniss~~( a good friend of mine claims there is a cure for my quirks but that is more of a BDSM topic.....)
I can do that.

And, yes, I want to turn the cover.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #69
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

intelligent conversation....

*swOOooOooOon....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #70
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

That hot little up-do thing that femmes do with their hair where they swirl it around and bam! Instant turn on for G! When I see, even a random woman that I do not know do that, I stop dead in my tracks and watch her do it. I know I may or may not have drooled a time or two over the years!

If she sticks a pencil through the swirl of hair to get it to stay up on the back of her head; I am DONE. Cold shower baby.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #71
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, if you will divulge the location of that atrocity I will fix it promptly. It's making me anxious, maybe I should look for something to clean or fix.

I make gorgeous fabric bags, all sizes for stuff that looks tacky in clear plastic bags. I Crochet shopping bags, add beads and ribbons. Japanese origami boxes with special Japanese paper for paper clips etc. I have special fabric bag made of special cat fabric that holds plastic bags for cleaning out the litter boxes.

I don't just organize, I have to make or buy pretty things to put things away in. Am way more obsessed with perfect than just neat. And ugly stuff goes straight to the trash. Much to roomies horror. I tossed the broken chair when she brought home the replacement. So now I'm forbidden to throw away trash. I sense a battle coming.

I'm kidding of course, I have given up trying to clean up this place. Some folks prefer chaos and filth. I'm not one of them. Hurricane is coming soon, maybe Karen will clean out the house.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #72
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default mmm...

sensually whispering into my ear. Or snuggling up to me from behind if I'm standing up. Or brushing up against me subtly but totally on purpose.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #73
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Being bitten on the neck. Not nipped. That's irritating. If you can use your whole mouth and chomp without breaking skin (or dousing my neck in saliva), you've got the skills I'm looking for.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #74
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default instant turn on

She is filled wih golden light and yet she would clock someone if they threatened her or her family.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've thought about something regarding this thread and it may only be my perception or the fact that we are all individuals with different tastes or that the question is being answered as I also interpreted it but I just don't have that particular 'on' button orrrr I could just really be missing the mark on this totally, but (for me) some of the posts are more along the lines of what turns you on, as in a general way, and that's great. Turn ons are certainly better than turn offs. Maybe I just experience an instant turn on differently than others.

What I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
It could be a smile, a certain type of clothing, a scent of cologne/perfume, etc. that just takes you from ordinary, everyday thoughts to naughty ones.

What are your "instant turn-ons"?
That word 'instant' makes all the difference to me. For me, it is not the 'oh, that's nice' or 'I could feel desire or attraction for this person if they did/said/were/knew this'.

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all. Whether right or wrong, whether in a public or private environment, whether expected or unexpected. It's just suddenly there, where it was not immediately before, like a flame in the dark.

I don't know. Late night/early morning pontification and rambling, I guess.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 04:28 AM   #76
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

This happened only a few times to me, and I still don't understand wth happened. They were'nt really looking, doing, or wearing anything attractive or sexy, just sitting at a table as usual talking to me. One I knew a short time, and one a long time.There was no previous physical attraction, and then BAM! Pure unadulterated lust that went on and on for months.. Tennov and others called this limerence, or some kind of chemical bath in our brains.

QUOTE=Gemme;850967][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

That word 'instant' makes all the difference to me. For me, it is not the 'oh, that's nice' or 'I could feel desire or attraction for this person if they did/said/were/knew this'.

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #77
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

when we are having our morning coffee and he is reading and he looks up over the rim of his glasses and smiles at me

instant turn on

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #78
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful woman.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #79
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've thought about something regarding this thread and it may only be my perception or the fact that we are all individuals with different tastes or that the question is being answered as I also interpreted it but I just don't have that particular 'on' button orrrr I could just really be missing the mark on this totally, but (for me) some of the posts are more along the lines of what turns you on, as in a general way, and that's great. Turn ons are certainly better than turn offs. Maybe I just experience an instant turn on differently than others.

What I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all. Whether right or wrong, whether in a public or private environment, whether expected or unexpected. It's just suddenly there, where it was not immediately before, like a flame in the dark.

I don't know. Late night/early morning pontification and rambling, I guess.
Yes, this is pretty much what I meant. Instant. As in, I'm thinking about bagels right now to "Oh my God, take me now." It's okay though. We can expand.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

You never know. A good bagel can take you places.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
in the mood, turn-ons