Old 10-16-2018, 12:55 PM   #5501
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I almost signed up for a yearly contract today but the feeling passed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #5502
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Deflated. I’m not sure I will last the 90 days! Time to look around for work somewhere else. I’m sad,but not as sad as working so hard for so little pays and pretty sucky benefits
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #5503
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Deflated. I’m not sure I will last the 90 days! Time to look around for work somewhere else. I’m sad,but not as sad as working so hard for so little pays and pretty sucky benefits
Forget that.....Go find something you deserve!
Old 10-16-2018, 10:23 PM   #5504
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel tired but happy. I cleaned a ton today and the place looks great!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #5505
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I feel a bit better, but I need to stop pushing myself to do so much.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 02:23 PM   #5506
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

it feels like time is spinning faster and faster..it's not even Halloween and i'm thinking of Thanksgiving!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 03:25 PM   #5507
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel sad that my time off is over.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 10:25 PM   #5508
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I feel desperate, and worried, and entirely overwhelmed.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:38 PM   #5509
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A bit of back pain has me a bit cranky, otherwise im in a good mood.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #5510
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

So excited and grateful!!!
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 11:05 AM   #5511
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Sleepy.......

I really need to bring in my own stuff to make coffee.

I don’t like the coffee they have here. Plus I don’t trust this cleaning staff.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #5512
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Better.

I'm in the final and QA stage of a project and the Project Manager made major changes at the last minute. Last night she sent out an email that made no sense (she's tired like the rest of us) and it's the first thing I saw this morning. Luckily, I was able to get her on the phone for a conference call and she made sense of what looked like one big mess.

I have my work cut out for me and will work again this weekend, but will probably take the rest of the day off for some retail and piano therapy (going to Costco then home to play the 88s), then get back at it tomorrow morning.

These things happen and life could certainly be worse.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 12:30 PM   #5513
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Good and bad...

The bad:

Yesterday I injured my ankle rather badly while attempting to tackle my 80 pound pit bull. Long story.

The good:

Although this occurence has caused a lot of strife in my life (stairs are now a very interesting kind of cardio yoga) I have decided to make the most of what will surely be a lengthy healing time. I am enrolling in an online course I’ve been wanting to take. Lemonade from lemons!

The other bad:

I may have to forgo our planned trip to Salem for Halloween. We’ve got over a week til then so I will try to remain hopeful.
Old 10-18-2018, 03:17 PM   #5514
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

re: Salem-i found Salem very odd..the people were odd..the magick was also odd and not what i expected..Intensely Hoo-Doo magick about & displayed..the town was hot as a Hades..Repressive..although some town folk were helpful and i found an early version of stew with apples that was truly delightful...i also sought the monument for those who were slain for being witches..calming..whether witches or not..i think they were at peace and i would find it perfectly comfortable to spend the night in the small vintage graveyard i happened upon.......would i go back?...probably.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #5515
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I've been reflecting all day ~ It's my grandmothers b'day ( God Bless Her Soul) my mentor ! I also broke water on this day for my daughter Leah . My grandmother stayed on the phone with me till I went into full labor . I'm feeling blessed in so many ways for both of them in my life
Old 10-19-2018, 05:55 AM   #5516
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel okay. Could be better. Could be a lot worse too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 06:13 AM   #5517
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
re: Salem-i found Salem very odd..the people were odd..the magick was also odd and not what i expected..Intensely Hoo-Doo magick about & displayed..the town was hot as a Hades..Repressive..although some town folk were helpful and i found an early version of stew with apples that was truly delightful...i also sought the monument for those who were slain for being witches..calming..whether witches or not..i think they were at peace and i would find it perfectly comfortable to spend the night in the small vintage graveyard i happened upon.......would i go back?...probably.
Kitty you were in Salem !! I live less than 2 mi. from where your visited. Right now its all tourist's , and where they said the slayings took place isn't even in Salem. It's a town called Danvers, right next to Salem. Where the slayings actually happened would send shivers right threw you. The judge who ordered the slayings bought property in Danvers where he built an insane asylum . Till this very day the structure is very, haunted. They turned the property into a high end apartment building.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:18 AM   #5518
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Kitty you were in Salem !! I live less than 2 mi. from where your visited. Right now its all tourist's , and where they said the slayings took place isn't even in Salem. It's a town called Danvers, right next to Salem. Where the slayings actually happened would send shivers right threw you. The judge who ordered the slayings bought property in Danvers where he built an insane asylum . Till this very day the structure is very, haunted. They turned the property into a high end apartment building.
How intriguing ocean! (I) also found it was inhabited by Native Americans for quite a while before the settlers..I wonder how the founders of the town managed to get the Indians off? I lived for many years on former Indian lands by a tribe long extinct and it was very haunted..and not with nice ghosts..these ghosts startled people who came to visit and not in a kind way...Salem has a deep history.. Truly, how exciting that you live so near( i would love to hear more, sometime..i hear there are many witches who decided to make Salem and the surrounding area..home..i find that odd...but then nothing surprises me when you consider the nature of humans here's what i found...

"Salem Witches"

The central figure in this 1876 illustration of the courtroom is usually identified as Mary Walcott.

The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. More than 200 people were accused, nineteen of whom were found guilty and executed by hanging (fourteen women and five men). One other man, Giles Corey, was pressed to death for refusing to plead, and at least five people died in jail. It was the deadliest witch hunt in the history of the United States.

Twelve other women had previously been executed in Massachusetts and Connecticut during the 17th century. Despite being generally known as the Salem Witch Trials, the preliminary hearings in 1692 were conducted in several towns: Salem Village (now Danvers), Salem Town, Ipswich, and Andover. The most infamous trials were conducted by the Court of Oyer and Terminer in 1692 in Salem Town.

The episode is one of Colonial America's most notorious cases of mass hysteria. It has been used in political rhetoric and popular literature as a vivid cautionary tale about the dangers of isolationism, religious extremism, false accusations, and lapses in due process.[1] It was not unique, but a Colonial American example of the much broader phenomenon of witch trials in the early modern period, which took place also in Europe. Many historians consider the lasting effects of the trials to have been highly influential in subsequent United States history. According to historian George Lincoln Burr, "the Salem witchcraft was the rock on which the theocracy shattered."[2]

At the 300th anniversary events in 1992 to commemorate the victims of the trials, a park was dedicated in Salem and a memorial in Danvers. In November 2001, an act passed by the Massachusetts legislature, exonerated 5 people,[3] while another one, passed in 1957, had previously exonerated 6 other victims.[4] As of 2004 there was still talk about exonerating all the victims,[5] though some think that happened in the 19th century as the Massachusetts colonial legislature was asked to reverse the attainders of "George Burroughs and others".[6] In January 2016, the University of Virginia announced its Gallows Hill Project team had determined the execution site in Salem, where the nineteen "witches" had been hanged. The city owns the site and is planning to establish a memorial to the victims."

i would love to visit again.
Old 10-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #5519
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

i feel good.. walked under the maples..feel such happiness there
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2018, 10:26 PM   #5520
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Warm and satiated and loved
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: