Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Old 11-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough
Default All things Anniversary!

When is your anniversary and what do you do for it?

Anniversaries are important to me. I love doing all sorts of silly, romantic stuff. Come on in, post your anniversary, and leave some ideas of what you do to make your anniversary fun. It can be weekly, monthly, yearly, you chose!

Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

3/14 is Daddy and mine.

we celebrate by going out to dinner (which we do anyway lol)
and sometimes just bringing it up every month.

our anniversary also falls on valentines day so that is a bonus.

Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation
Default nothing fancy ...

we just celebrated a year on 11/15 ... went to our fave italian place ... drank a lot of wine ... enjoyed each other
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-Money For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today

We are celebrating out 8th year anniversary today .
Blaze sent me roses to work yesterday .....awwwwwwww

Old 01-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #5
Daktari

We split up 'officially' last year but still sorta celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 14th September. I strongly suspect we'll sorta celebrate the 6th one this year too.

...this was our anniversary picture 3yrs ago.

Last edited by Daktari; 01-22-2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: adding pic of course
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #6
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This year we have choosen to renew our vows and take the RV out for a week in the sun. We have been together for 11 years, and married for 5 years 7/3/13...omg time has flown!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #7
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Our Anniversary

My wife and I got married September 1, 2012 on a beach at sunset in front of a lighthouse. It was very romantic. Our one year wedding anniversay (together a total of five years) is still up in the air. Maybe dinner, movie? Not sure. As long as we are together
femm_cb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femm_cb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #8
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
This year we have choosen to renew our vows and take the RV out for a week in the sun. We have been together for 11 years, and married for 5 years 7/3/13...omg time has flown!
My boss is taking all of July off, so we are having a small ceremony Wednesday night, and going away just for the weekend to Celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #9
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

My Wife suprised me with a train ride to Old Town San Diego for our Anniversary. We stayed in a hotel overlooking the city, drank mango margarita's, ate wonderful food, walked all over the city and had an incredibly romantic time.

For our honeymoon 5 years ago we took the train to San Luis Obispo, and she wanted to recreate a bit of that memory. Awwwwwwwww

Last edited by MsTinkerbelly; 07-08-2013 at 12:59 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #10
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I would bump this anniversary thread

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up really soon, and I'm kinda at a loss as to how to celebrate. We've done the dinners, the weekend getaways, neither one of us really "needs" anything... so what's left?

Throw me out some ideas y'all. How do you celebrate anniversaries?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 09:36 AM   #11
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I thought I would bump this anniversary thread

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up really soon, and I'm kinda at a loss as to how to celebrate. We've done the dinners, the weekend getaways, neither one of us really "needs" anything... so what's left?

Throw me out some ideas y'all. How do you celebrate anniversaries?!

Matching tattooes! LOL

I know you've been dying to get a cartoon image of Tweety Bird holding a liquor bottle while tap-dancing on a rose! Now's your time!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 09:37 AM   #12
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Red and I will celebrate 10yrs on December 3. I am not sure what I am going to do yet, that time of year is not good to take off so we both know we will be going somewhere during the Christmas break. She has always wanted to spend Christmas in St Augustine, Florida so I am looking into that as a possibility. As long as I take her somewhere far from here she will be happy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #13
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

In all seriousness, Jack and I are celebrating 9 years together this July and are taking an early anniversary trip to New Orleans with another couple who will be on their honeymoon.

We hardly ever commemorate our anniversary with big overtures. Mostly just a special dinner or a day of fishing. Those anniversary days are always about remembering where we've been as a couple. We almost always talk about our "Firsts" and spend some time talking about how grateful we are to be where we are with one another. Simple and perfect for us.

Pinkie- Have you and Boo ever had professional photos made together? Might be nice to treat yourself to a set of professionally-shot photos at a favorite place.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 10:20 AM   #14
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Girl, you know I totally want the matching tattoos... or she needs a big ass portrait of me on her back **kidding**

I really like the picture idea, but she HATES having her picture taken. So that idea is nixed.

We would both LOVE to get away for awhile, but work is crazy busy for us both right now, so we are looking at the calendar & trying to plan something in the near future. Beach, beach, beach... that was my subliminal message to her

Honestly, I told her I would settle for us finding some outdoor patio (weather permitting), eat some crawfish, drink some beer & just enjoy each other's company.

Last edited by PinkieLee; 01-14-2014 at 10:22 AM.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #15
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
We are celebrating out 8th year anniversary today .
Blaze sent me roses to work yesterday .....awwwwwwww

Update! we just celebrated out 10th anniversary last Wednesday on the 22nd of January
We celebrated going to see ELVIS, it was awesome.... Happy Anniversary Boo!

Tags
anniversary, celebrating, surayna