Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

falling directly on my ass and hitting my head on the ice as i was leaving for work hahah one of my nice neighbors that watched me tumble helped me up tis a good thing i have some padding on my ass or i wouldve busted my head and my leg lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #1062
Lovelyinnocense

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lovely
Relationship Status:
Totally devoted to finding the right one

Lovelyinnocense is on a distinguished road
Wink Relationships

I have had relationships on my mind for a few days now. Why does it seem to be so complicated? I was told once "love is not complex, love is simple. WE make it complicated." I think about that often. I over think and over explain everything; just ask anyone who knows me. When you get down to it, love IS simple. We either do or we don’t, but I think it is because we are as individuals only willing to "go so far", then comes the complications. To me, true love has no boundaries, no underlying pre-defined limitations. I simply love you. I don’t judge you, I accept you, completely without prejudice. I accept your mood swings, your attitudes, your funny faces, your laugh, your appearances etc…. I accept you as the total package. I don’t believe I can sit down; write a list and everything I desire will magically appear. I do believe that I can have standards and I do believe I can compromise. When you love someone, if it is true, then you will learn to love the imperfections. All of what I am saying sounds so wonderful, but I must remind myself we are human and with that comes complexity.

Just my thoughts
Lovelyinnocense is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lovelyinnocense For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #1063
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
Thanks, sugar.

Timber's at the dealership, having the alarm system recoded, the one remaining clicker recoded, the "service" light turned off, and the spark plug cable replaced. This is NOT a cheap endeavor. For a while, I just won't have a clicker to get into the truck.

Shi just got off the phone with our apartment office, to have the door rekeyed. They're going to do that in the next hour or so. I'm hoping that won't cost us an arm and a leg.

Tonight I'm going to move my second car to a different part of the complex, so they won't think to try it's key in it, and steal it.

This is turning out to be very painful.

WT

I'm sorry you and Timber had to experience this. I still get amazed at times as to how far as a culture we have seemingly obliterated the bounds of common decency.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #1064
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

My first appointment letter for Iowa came today
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #1065
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default carrots

I came home with a package of organic baby carrots...and found, to my dismay that they have that soapy taste!...can't even use them for cooking...I guess they will go to the chickens across the street...

and that all the grapes were too sour for my delicate palate (is that right?)....

and how the things one worries about can be the wrong things to worry about, often times...but, as long as I worry, I know all is well !!

and that the person who gouged up my new car is talking fast and loud which makes him think I will do what He wants, but he's really mistaken...he'll find that out, soon enough and I plan to show him with a smile...

and, that it seems, when I am hungry I am a real yap-a-minute-girl ...guess I'll go and eat...

n
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #1066
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is twirling around a million miles a second and I have so much work to do.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #1067
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Another mexican pastry.
Another cup of coffee.

Isn't life great?...yes it is.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #1068
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

BornBronson,

From one diabetic to another, put down that pastry. Last I heard they were not sugar free. Unless otherless, go ahead and eat it. And make sure you post your blood sugar here. We all want to see what it is. No fibbin'.

Mr. Wood and Rosie
aka Dino's Dad
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #1069
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

Just how sleepy I am at the moment *blink*

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #1070
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The joy of chocolate
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #1071
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

....how much I'm hurting...

But...

Workin' on the MANY photos and videos I took today at Boiling Springs PA. (123 to be exact!) It's been a long time since I enjoyed working on my photography this much!! And my favorite pair of swans where there to make me smile a huge smile!! I'm so happy they are still there!! Can't wait to see how many babies they have this year!

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY IT WAS!! (even through the pain....I'll pay for it tomorrow but it was WORTH IT!! )

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #1072
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
falling directly on my ass and hitting my head on the ice as i was leaving for work hahah one of my nice neighbors that watched me tumble helped me up tis a good thing i have some padding on my ass or i wouldve busted my head and my leg lol

ouch.. ouch.. ouch..

I cringe just thinking about this..

Old 02-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #1073
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
Thanks, sugar.

Timber's at the dealership, having the alarm system recoded, the one remaining clicker recoded, the "service" light turned off, and the spark plug cable replaced. This is NOT a cheap endeavor. For a while, I just won't have a clicker to get into the truck.

Shi just got off the phone with our apartment office, to have the door rekeyed. They're going to do that in the next hour or so. I'm hoping that won't cost us an arm and a leg.

Tonight I'm going to move my second car to a different part of the complex, so they won't think to try it's key in it, and steal it.

This is turning out to be very painful.

WT
Well I got all the stuff at the Dealer done ($$$$$$)too much.Got back in time that the guy was coming over to replace our lock and mail box keys and they aren't charging us anything. Went over and got a house key for WT's son. I also went out and bought 2 steering wheel locks but WT doesn't want her's so I have to take that back to AutoZone. They can still open my truck door but they can't start it or override the alarm system that will go off . My new key has a chip in it that is programed to the alarm system.
I can't say how very sorry i am WT for loosing my keys and those hoodlums that have them
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #1074
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking of posting Jet's Movie Mixes in Classic Movies for anyone interested in learning more about classics. I have to admit I miss bantering back and forth with Carmin my cinema comrade.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #1075
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyinnocense View Post
I have had relationships on my mind for a few days now. Why does it seem to be so complicated? I was told once "love is not complex, love is simple. WE make it complicated." I think about that often. I over think and over explain everything; just ask anyone who knows me. When you get down to it, love IS simple. We either do or we don’t, but I think it is because we are as individuals only willing to "go so far", then comes the complications. To me, true love has no boundaries, no underlying pre-defined limitations. I simply love you. I don’t judge you, I accept you, completely without prejudice. I accept your mood swings, your attitudes, your funny faces, your laugh, your appearances etc…. I accept you as the total package. I don’t believe I can sit down; write a list and everything I desire will magically appear. I do believe that I can have standards and I do believe I can compromise. When you love someone, if it is true, then you will learn to love the imperfections. All of what I am saying sounds so wonderful, but I must remind myself we are human and with that comes complexity.

Just my thoughts
Very well said Miss Lovely! wow!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #1076
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Praying for rain in the desert right now so I don't have to do yard work.............
but it has to be a quick miracle because I only have the self imposed deadline of finishing this bowl of honey nut cheerios before I start.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #1077
angelswhisper

Thinking I have something to do...the only thing standing between successfully finishing it and where i am right now..is myself and my fear...
Old 02-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #1078
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Fashion Week in NYC
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #1079
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Opera in Turbo mode doesn't redraw or work well. Images appear pixilated
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #1080
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Gin, and how it goes with juice.

Or not.

Discuss.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote