Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Question Camping anyone?

Anyone like to camp? Rv'ing?
Rainbow Ranch?

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I love camping!!! Wish I had a camping buddy wanting to camp up somewhere in the Blue Ridge Mts?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I love to camp and I am so ready to go now that it has cooled off a bit outside!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I will probably lose my dyke documents for this but my idea of camping is a well equiped suite at the Marriott with room service, a valet, and hot tub. I can also ruff it and go without the hot tub.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #5
Daktari

I'm a camper too!

We bought a new tent this year, the first that either of us has ever had that one can stand up in with head room to spare. What luxury.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Well that is a few of us so far!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #7
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink camping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I'm a camper too!

We bought a new tent this year, the first that either of us has ever had that one can stand up in with head room to spare. What luxury.

awwww! that"s really cool!!! hope you have years of enjoyment in it!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 02:41 PM   #8
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

So with you on that
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:08 AM   #9
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a 3 person pop up tent this weekend.

I have not been camping since July 4th weekend 2011. That was the last camping trip I took with my cousin before she died. She was on steroids and her OCD was in high gear. She must have zipped and unzipped the tent 10,000 times. Bittersweet memories. When I think of camping, I think of her. I put it off because I didn't want to deal with those emotions.

I am ready now.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #10
roy g biv

How Do You Identify?:
he she
Preferred Pronoun?:
he she
Relationship Status:
me

roy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulcindy View Post
Anyone like to camp? Rv'ing?
Rainbow Ranch?
What is Rainbow Ranch?
roy g biv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy g biv View Post
What is Rainbow Ranch?
Rainbow Ranch is I think 2-4hrs south
Of Dallas,TX it's outside if Grosbeck(not
Sure on the spelling!!)

It's family owned and operated so fun
Always something going on there!!
Just a happy kind of place!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulcindy View Post
Rainbow Ranch is I think 2-4hrs south
Of Dallas,TX it's outside if Grosbeck(not
Sure on the spelling!!)

It's family owned and operated so fun
Always something going on there!!
Just a happy kind of place!!!
It's about 3 hours outside of Dallas. Yes, in Groesbeck area. Takes about 4 hours to drive from Houston. We've stayed there in a cabin once, in the summer, and twice in a truck-mounted tent. I bring all the luxuries. The tent is custom fitted to the truck, and the mattress fits around the wheel-wells. I bring a pop-up canopy, and we place it over the picnic table they provide for each site. I bring thermo-electric coolers, real dishes, totes that convert to sink basins, lanterns, a dining table, chairs, battery-operated candles, music, etc. We have candle-lit dinners. Sound kinda nice for camping, huh?

I've also got a 8'x16' regular tent, a queen-size air mattress that takes sheets just like a regular bed. I bring all the other things listed above, plus carpeting for the inside of the tent, 400 thread-count sheets, comforter, equipment to make a nightstand and drawer for my things...

Oh, and I forgot that I rig-up a window unit A/C into the regular tent, when the weather is warmer. We've even built a privacy screen and our own "kitty-litter" powered porta-privvy.

We don't suffer much when we camp.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 05:07 AM   #13
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump*

Anyone planing on any camping trips?

We just went camping/kayaking for a week @ New River State Park in NC. Hoping to do some fall wknd trips.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #14
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Camping! I must have forgotten about this thread

Jack and I love to camp but had to sell our trailer before we moved from Los Angeles. It was a 24-foot Fleetwood and we loved taking it out and enjoying nice weekends at the lake. We've decided that we won't buy another trailer for a while so I've been working on building up our camping equipment.

This weekend I went yard-saling with Riverboi and picked up a Coleman "Powerhouse" lantern for $5!! These are usually in the $100 range so I was tickled about it! Also picked up a screened enclosure to put over the picnic table area to keep out the mosquitos at Sam's a few weeks ago and have lots of other gear already.

I have several sizes of dutch ovens and have practiced making different things in them over the years. CAN'T WAIT for cooler weather so we can make fires and cook and fish!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #15
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation
Default ME, ME <raising hand>

I have camped all my life in all sorts of ways, tents, vans, travel trailers. This year I bought a class A motor home (not new) and moved from a two-bedroom house to an RV. All of my material things were either sold, given away or tossed, except for a small box of pictures and a few items of clothing and some kitchen items and bedding. It was very freeing.

I am now a full-timer and am working my way across the US. My plan is to live at Sam's Town in Las Vegas for the rest of my life. *kidding*

Wanna swap camping stories?
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #16
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Never actually been camping.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #17
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I started camping in tents with the Girl Scouts and my parents mannnnnnny moons ago, but the older I get the more I like my comfort. We now have a Class "C" Motorhome.

Next week we will be going to the Lake to stay in floating cabins with some friends to celebrate my Kasey's Birthday. Fishing off the front deck....life doesn't get much better than that!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #18
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I started camping in tents with the Girl Scouts and my parents mannnnnnny moons ago, but the older I get the more I like my comfort. We now have a Class "C" Motorhome.

Next week we will be going to the Lake to stay in floating cabins with some friends to celebrate my Kasey's Birthday. Fishing off the front deck....life doesn't get much better than that!
Wow! Floating cabins, what a great idea. So, who cleans and cooks the fish? I will be happy to eat the fish, but the rest of it...you can have at it!

Everything tastes yummy when you eat it outside. I have an electric griddle that I put on my picnic table and just plug in. I don't know why but eggs and hash browns and bacon taste so much better when they are cooked outside.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #19
Daktari

*flashes International Faggot of Mystery card*

My name is Incubus and I'm a poof. I cannot kill, gut or clean fish, fowl or fauna. Humans are a different matter! I'll cook happily though

Love building fire pits and tending fire - I am Tim the Toolman hear me grunt... Ooh-Ooh!

Can brew a fine pot of tea and make a pigtastic bacon (or veggie variant) butty in the morning

Can play guitar/sing round the campfire and lead sing-songs -available for weddings, wakes and bat mizvahs...very reasonable rates, apply within.

Just please don't ask me to kill and gut anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #20
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Never actually been camping.
Right now it doesn't feel much like camping. The sun is so hot in Texas and there is no shade, so you have to close the blinds and turn on the air-conditioner and play on the puter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post: