Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #1021
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

players need that fun during rain delays. they love to interact with other teams. i know a tournament can bring lots of that interaction. youth, girls love the circle clap game. i've heard little sally walker so much, ... whew lol. memories are made for sure. i'm too serious at times, i don't particularly like it. but you gotta let them try do something with the boredom of a rain delay.

dominique, enjoyed the video. if don't comment on both teams being from mississippi, i will explode lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #1022
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cub 4 Nationals 3

Beautiful day for the Cubbies to post a W -- go Cubs go!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #1023
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Nothing like a in-state rivalry to bring in commerce! I like the Pirates and hope they have a much better season than last.
Opening the season by taking two of three from Philly is a great start. Andrew McCutchen provided the walk off in the bottom of the ninth today.
FUN FUN FUN (even if it was freezing)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #1024
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm back and have caught a couple of the Giants games. But really upset that Brian "the Beard" Wilson, their top closer may be out for the season! Last year, it was Buster Posey, now this! Damn!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #1025
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm back and have caught a couple of the Giants games. But really upset that Brian "the Beard" Wilson, their top closer may be out for the season! Last year, it was Buster Posey, now this! Damn!!
WHAT!!!! WHAT!!! I am going to do some reading!!

I caught two innings of a detroit game... not nearly enough...heavy sigh
Went to dinner and saw the giants playing and saw something about Wilson, but I was not able to leave the dinner table (saying - oh just wait I know I have never met you before, but the Giants are on - did not feel like the right thing to do) to find out.

I has a sad face now.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #1026
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=AtLast;565822]I'm back QUOTE]

Welcome back. Your presence was missed.

Your Giants beat my Pirates little butts

Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #1027
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[quote=Dominique;566398]
Quote:
I'm back QUOTE]

Welcome back. Your presence was missed.

Your Giants beat my Pirates little butts
I know! Phooey!

It might make you feel better, the Phillies beat my guys tonight. And Timmy has not pitched all that well yet at all this season. He gets into these slumps.. makes me nuts!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #1028
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

This Friday's game between the Yankees and Red Sox @ Fenway will make interesting viewing as both teams will be wearing their uniform styles of 1912 ...... Back then, the Yankees were still known as the Highlanders and the Red Sox defeated the New York Giants (now in SF) in a bitterly disputed World Series.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #1029
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Dragging my cocky arse in here with my TC hat...

....Yankees suck **smirk**

Oh the sweet smell of Twins victory

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #1030
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Ugh.... the start of the season for my Giants is not so great.....

Old 04-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #1031
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My Red Sox have started the season right where they left off last year.....wins are hard to come by, pitching is unreliable, and the bats are pretty freakin silent.

Of course the Rangers just whooped our butts in 2 games. Texas scored 18 runs in one game....18. I figured they would beat us. Wasnt expecting the embarrassment.

Nowhere to go but up now

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #1032
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

My Red Sox have started the season right where they left off last year.....wins are hard to come by, pitching is unreliable, and the bats are pretty freakin silent.

Of course the Rangers just whooped our butts in 2 games. Texas scored 18 runs in one game....18. I figured they would beat us. Wasnt expecting the embarrassment.

Nowhere to go but up now

This sounds just like how I feel about SF right now. Except for most of the bullpen. But we need some sluggin' this season!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #1033
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Have to post- the Giants v Phillies game last night was unbelievable! Cain v Lee- 0-0 to the end of 9. Then in the bottom of the 11th, the Baby Giraffe scores off of a hit by Melky Cabrera!!

Phenomenal pitching by both starters- good to see Cain is earning all that $! Now, if Linecum can get his groove going!

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/m...p_home&c_id=sf
Old 04-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #1034
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

The World Champions are here this weekend. (The Cardnials)

As always, they play finess baseball and we were not able to beat them. The Cardnials were able to keep many players by not keeping Albert Pujols and I will continue to view them as a contender for the world series again.

One more thing I couldn't help but notice. The team, over-all, seemed more relaxed with out Tony LaRussa. Still very disciplined, but I saw some
*smiles*!!

Game time tonight it's expected to be 46 degrees.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #1035
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
The World Champions are here this weekend. (The Cardnials)

As always, they play finess baseball and we were not able to beat them. The Cardnials were able to keep many players by not keeping Albert Pujols and I will continue to view them as a contender for the world series again.

One more thing I couldn't help but notice. The team, over-all, seemed more relaxed with out Tony LaRussa. Still very disciplined, but I saw some
*smiles*!!

Game time tonight it's expected to be 46 degrees.
Probably will be right up there again- but.... my Giants are going to be too!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #1036
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Great win for the Yankees at Red Sox's Fenway Park yesterday.

Rather appropriate, in a historical context, that they were able to ruin Fenway Park's 100th anniversary celebrations, given the long-shadow that they've cast on Red Sox fortunes during the past 100 years.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #1037
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

when do the Red Sox play?

*sarcastic* .. and just waiting for them to start!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:24 AM   #1038
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
when do the Red Sox play?

*sarcastic* .. and just waiting for them to start!

I expected a bit of a slow start this year for the Sox. Front office changes, new manager, almost half the roster is new folk, spent the off season dumping salaries and replacing them with has beens and never were's.

So, now we have a lackluster team that is just not gelling. If they hit, the pitching is atrocious. If they pitch well, the bats are nowhere to be found.

Kind of wonder if they could beat the Bad News Bears at this point.

Nor'easter this weekend. Maybe it will clear out the bad karma.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #1039
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Great win for the Yankees at Red Sox's Fenway Park yesterday.

Rather appropriate, in a historical context, that they were able to ruin Fenway Park's 100th anniversary celebrations, given the long-shadow that they've cast on Red Sox fortunes during the past 100 years.
That was an awesome game for Yanks fans. Down 9-0 in like the 5-6th? Then come back and win? Wow.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #1040
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

poor poor red sox
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post: