Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #1221
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default ichiro suzuki 4000 career hits

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...ofessional-hit
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #1222
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

red sox and dodgers clinched division...is the is the world series match up?
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #1223
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

Great tribute to Mariano Rivera today...gonna miss MO!
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #1224
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BstlMyhart View Post
Great tribute to Mariano Rivera today...gonna miss MO!
Yeah I am watching the game. I remember when Mo and Andy and Derek and Jorge were all young and first getting started. I lived in New York state then. It seems like a million years ago for me. Good to see Andy and Mo pitch at least one more time today.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #1225
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yeah I am watching the game. I remember when Mo and Andy and Derek and Jorge were all young and first getting started. I lived in New York state then. It seems like a million years ago for me. Good to see Andy and Mo pitch at least one more time today.
Derek will be the last man standing of these great players.
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #1226
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BstlMyhart View Post
Derek will be the last man standing of these great players.
I got my Jeter jersey on! I wish he could be on the field today, but yeah he will be last one standing.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1227
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

ahhh i found the thread! thank you mac.

here we go! tampa and cleveland, ... i'm going with cleveland. just feels right. not that tampa feels wrong. just going with it.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1228
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i'm glad pittsburgh won last night, btw. but i would have liked for either of those teams to keep going. billy hamilton is from my home town. so i was holler'in for him. he did great for the reds for the short time he was there. i hope they keep him around next year.
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #1229
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I was happy to see the Pirates win. They are a cool team and have great fans.

I will be rooting for the Braves and my original team the Oakland A's since my Yankees didn't make it. It's funny because the Braves used to be on my hated list, but I have been watching them all year (basically my local team) and they have a great core group of young players- reminds me of my Yankees teams.

I actually like all the teams in the playoffs this year, including the Red Sox, ha ha.
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #1230
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

my braves days go back to dale murphy and bob horner. i like the braves. plus, the braves have a class aa minor league team in pearl, ms. feels like i'm rooting for a home team.
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #1231
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Tonight 5:07 eastern time

Pittsburgh at St. Louis
Pitchers: A.J. Burnett - Pittsburgh, Adam Wainwright - St. Louis

8:37 eastern time

LA Dodgers at Atlanta
Pitchers: Clayton Kershaw - LA, Kris Medlen - Atlanta

i say pittsburgh and LA wins. if burnett brings it. and we know the chances of kershaw bringing it, mighty good.

but i like atlanta and st. louis lol. i just don't see atlanta getting by LA. the dodgers have a great chance of going all the way.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #1232
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Boston Red Sox American League Champions

YAY RED Sox!!

Game 1 Wednesday against the Cardinals.

GOOD LUCK to my team. I wish I could make it back to my home town to see a game at Fenway. I love watching games there.

As a side note, the first year I moved to Montreal was the last year for the Expos. I saw a few games at the Big O including their final one. At the last game they gave out Montreal Expo toques which I still have. I also have a signed baseball that I keep in a holder on my desk. I wish Montreal would get a baseball team. They say Baseball doesn't fair that well in Hockey country but the people I know loved the Expos.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #1233
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

i'm an overall baseball fan. probably said this before. i tend to repeat myself. i was a montreal expos fan as a kid. i thought of the team the other day, and wished that they were still around.

so being the overall baseball fan that i am, ... i like st. louis and boston. but, ... i gotta pick one! st. louis cardinals!

here we go!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #1234
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i'm an overall baseball fan. but, ... i gotta pick one! st. louis cardinals!
Nothing personal, but I hope you have picked incorrectly.

Still good sportsmanship dictates that I say

Well it's not actually good sportsmanship since I'm not really playing any sport. Good sportsfanmanship then.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #1235
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I have really enjoyed watching the playoffs, despite the fact my team didn't make it and every single team I have rooted for has lost, lol. No games til Wednesday
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #1236
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
every single team I have rooted for has lost(
*Crossing my fingers and holding my breath* You're not a Red Sox fan right?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #1237
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
*Crossing my fingers and holding my breath* You're not a Red Sox fan right?
LOL, no! The Curse of the BullDog is not upon them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #1238
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

oh Detroit...sigh
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #1239
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red Socks

Yay Red Socks!!!!!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #1240
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default SOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Yay Red Socks!!!!!
Oops I meant Red Sox!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: