Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #21
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

We are having a Super Bowl party, lionpaw are our guests and I am making buffalo pork burgers with swiss and mushrooms, chili's, onion and avocado for the toppings, and Smiths skinless hot dogs. Ami is going to make a saltless Tuscan bread and I'm making a spinach spread with cream cheese.

I have no idea who anyone is rooting for, but it's gonna be fun!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #22
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm well I am not convinced by any means that this will be an entertaining Super Bowl year but since I DESPISE the Packers so much I am forced to bet on the Steelers....sad sad year in football. I don't care for the Steelers either but what's a girl to do...hmm
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My beloved Patriots arent playing so I really dont have a preference for who wins.

I do, however, wonder what I might have to do to get invited to Corkey and Ami's for the party.....menu sounds mighty tasty!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #24
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

My beloved Patriots arent playing so I really dont have a preference for who wins.

I do, however, wonder what I might have to do to get invited to Corkey and Ami's for the party.....menu sounds mighty tasty!
One would have to get to the airport or drive for hours perhaps take one of these
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #25
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Ms and i will be watching and cheering for black and yellow!!!!
i will be making a cheese ball, shrimp cocktail, fresh spring rolls, stuffed mushrooms and a mixed greens salad with homemade ranch dressing.

i am excited about the events surrounding this day!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #26
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I'm not really a fan of either team but I've picked the Steelers to win; especially if they show up to play like they did for their last game.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:02 PM   #27
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

WOOT Pro Bowl on now ALOHA!
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #28
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
We are having a Super Bowl party, lionpaw are our guests and I am making buffalo pork burgers with swiss and mushrooms, chili's, onion and avocado for the toppings, and Smiths skinless hot dogs. Ami is going to make a saltless Tuscan bread and I'm making a spinach spread with cream cheese.

I have no idea who anyone is rooting for, but it's gonna be fun!

And we can hardly wait to see you folks!...For Lion, she's watched more football than I have, but it will be the first Super Bowl party for me--Paw...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #29
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #30
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

That's bordering on child abuse.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #31
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
One would have to get to the airport or drive for hours perhaps take one of these

Lol....You forgot to add hitch hike on the back of a carrier pigeon if all else fails....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #32
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

There will be a small party, thinking I will make enchiladas and bacon wrapped jalapeno popper kinda things. I will probably root for the Packers, although I am not commited to either team.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #33
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Steeler Nation Roars.....

Here We Come Packers Here We Come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Steelers nation!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Steelers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
A friend has invited me to a party - not sure yet if I am going to go.

I'm betting on the Steelers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

STEELERS ALL THE WAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm going to be rooting for the Steelers for my buddy Tommi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Steelers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Hmm well I am not convinced by any means that this will be an entertaining Super Bowl year but since I DESPISE the Packers so much I am forced to bet on the Steelers....sad sad year in football. I don't care for the Steelers either but what's a girl to do...hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Ms and i will be watching and cheering for black and yellow!!!!
i will be making a cheese ball, shrimp cocktail, fresh spring rolls, stuffed mushrooms and a mixed greens salad with homemade ranch dressing.

i am excited about the events surrounding this day!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I'm not really a fan of either team but I've picked the Steelers to win; especially if they show up to play like they did for their last game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

SuperBowl Party starts tonight. Decorating and helium balloons go out in the morning. Mylar Steelers and Black and Yellow balloons (recycled every year) all over the yard and eaves. I'll be face painting Steelers Fans as they arrive..

The Cheeeheads are bringing Guess what ..cheee and snacks, veggie trays..

Steelers Nation Fans supplying, BBQ babyback ribs, honeybaked ham, Panini sandwiches, enchilada's , guacamole and salsa. Arrrghhhhhhhhh
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #34
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #35
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so we have had the worst weather ever... I live in Arlington minutes from Cowboy Stadium... Roads, have been covered all week with ice from the worst ice storm. I dont remember a time when Dallas/Fort Worth had this much bad weather...

All I hear is Super Bowl, Super Bowl Super Bowl... As you can imagine since it is in our town...

Im ready for it to be over, and for life to get back to normal.

I hope Packers win only cause I cant stand Steelers... Rooting for the under dog as always...

I bought a few groceries to stay in while the festivities happen... My road has been blocked off most of the week...

Oh and did I mention MORE snow tomorrow? LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #36
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

check it out

http://www.etradebabymail.com/

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #37
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Steelers by 3pts to win.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default S-I-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Hell yeah.. thanks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
What a great little video durrrrrr

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation An Awareness Rant

I love football, since I first came to his country my father taught me and watched games with me, I fell in love with The Steelers, I love the violence, roughness, testosterone all over the air, hard hits, good food and cheering your team on.

I can't, this week I found out something I never knew, The Superbowl event brings in the worst of things.. It brings in hundreds sometimes even thousands, of underage children that are being raped, tortured,and pimped out..

It's one of the biggest human trafficking events in this country, little girls are being sold off like cattle to be raped, abused and tortured. I ask all of you to please think about boycotting this event, think of our herstory, these children who while we eat and drink are being raped.

I love football, but not enough to ignore the sick things being done during this event.

>link<

>link<

Thanks for listening
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #40
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Bumpity Bump

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: