Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Odd Dreams (the funny kinds, not the scary monster kinds)

Last night I had a really funny/weird/odd dream, such that I woke up and laughed at myself. It was that goofy. So I was wondering, what's the funniest/strangest dream you've had? I'm not talking about the scary kinds that are like hate mail from your lizard brain, those'd go in a different forum. I'm looking for the insanely funny/odd onese. I'll start.

I haven't even seen Cars 2 yet, but I did watch the first one again the other night when I couldn't sleep. So last night, I was over-tired and probably over-caffienated besides (side effect of the over-tired part) and I dreamed that I was cute little car. I was light purply-blue hybrid of some sort, because I had to plug in every night in the little motel. With little sparklies on my white wall tires. And that wasn't the weirdest thing... The weirdest thing was that I was having some sort of May/December romance thing with Tow Mater! I love the Tow Mater character (he's my second favorite, after Fillmore), but hello? Apparently I'm straight when I'm a sporty car...
swan is offline   Reply With Quote