Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

There is no landline here. At my old house, I had one just for alarm purposes.

I do have a cell phone. I fought it long and hard, because I didn't want to be available to anyone at anytime. But then came single, flirting purposes...lol

I have a smart phone and I rarely get phone calls. This phone has become my map, calculator, note taker, camera and keeps me being a miss know it all!

Last week, I impressed my Mom, with just asking it stuff. She would just say...just ask your phone! too cute, Mom.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #62
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default can ya hear me now??

I live in the woods, and need phone service. Analog phones as I knew them growing up (home phones) are becoming a thing of the past. Chances are if you have a bundle for service then your phone service is digital. I hate this, the digital service for home phone sucks where I live. I do not have an option for analog.

Cell reception was non existent until I am about a mile and a half away from my house. I just bought a used (ebay) network extender for verizon service and it works wonderfully!! I have cell reception throughout my house and yard area!! Like, 4 bars... Yippie!! My plan is to drop the bundle, use my cell, (network extender) and my just bought smart tv with channel apps, and a movie service and just pay for internet.

The purchase of the extender was a one time thing, there is no monthly fee to activate it on your account, but you do need internet service to plug into.

My monthly savings will be $40-ish by doing this. Hey, that is a tank of gas, or a chunk out of my electric bill, or pay my insurance and so on. I am all about that !!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 04:46 AM   #63
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I have a cell phone and no landline.
Landline is more expensive and I get plagued by people selling things on it. I haven't had a land line in.... 10 years?
Couldn't afford them.

I don't get interrupted by my cell phone if I don't want it to interrupt me because I
A) turn it off if I don't want to be disturbed
Or
B) put it on "select calls only" which mean it will only notify me if its my parents, my best mate, my next door neighbour or my flatmate. I select who is on that list for emergencies. If I don't answer it, they can leave a message or text me.
C) I don't have to return the text till I feel like it which won't be while I'm doing something (in class, at a store, or working).

Sometimes if I go for a walk I just leave it at home. There is no law that says I have to take it with me.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: