MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Butches!!!

Butches, Boys, Bois, Guys, Transmen etc etc SHOW us your lips and well manicured tootsies (feet)!!!

We'd love to see pictures, describers of them!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Well, since I have no idea how to do all this picture stuff, you can check out my lips in my pictures in the gallery.

I don't have any pictures of my feet to share....they arean't all that...
Old 10-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My lips....

are full, kissably soft...with the upper having a nice "valley" in middle (like an oversized dimple) and the lower one is adorned wih dimples on either side when I am smiling. My chin has a nice dimple in it as well...more noticeable when you are kissing me, or I you! My last lover described my lips as very sensual, and said I am quite a dreamy kisser! These lips can kiss for quite a while..and are sweet to the taste. I can breathe passion right down into your soul with this mouth..setting a million tiny fires..all at once! These lips are sealed with matters of lovers! These lips can harvest the nectar of a goddess undeniably hot...make the most beautiful of her lotus flower blossom under their kisses...My lips can melt you...way down to where we both long to be..and build you into a raging inferno with their passion for your lips. My lips are quite exquisite...magical...and loving...want to taste and see......if not I am in the members gallery under claybaby...and my feet..well they are nicely kept..soft, sexy, and neatly manicured all the time..and are a sz. 11/12!

Last edited by clay; 10-29-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: added on words.
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

yeah i dunno how to post pics either...plus i need to break down and get a script....and did i mention im a procrastinator....i do have a foot pic--with socks on bc THATS as far as i'll go
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Butches, Boys, Bois, Guys, Transmen etc etc SHOW us your lips and well manicured tootsies (feet)!!!

We'd love to see pictures, describers of them!

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
yeah i dunno how to post pics either...plus i need to break down and get a script....and did i mention im a procrastinator....i do have a foot pic--with socks on bc THATS as far as i'll go
Post them anyways keep it real!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nice thread idea, Lady!!! Thanks for starting it! Clay
Old 10-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation I Haven't Been This Objectified Since I Was Asked To Turn Around And Show My Butt on Skype

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
are full, kissably soft...with the upper having a nice "valley" in middle (like an oversized dimple) and the lower one is adorned wih dimples on either side when I am smiling. My chin has a nice dimple in it as well...more noticeable when you are kissing me, or I you! My last lover described my lips as very sensual, and said I am quite a dreamy kisser! These lips can kiss for quite a while..and are sweet to the taste. I can breathe passion right down into your soul with this mouth..setting a million tiny fires..all at once! These lips are sealed with matters of lovers! My lips can melt you...way down to where we both long to be..and build you into a raging inferno with their passion for your lips. My lips are quite exquisite...magical...and loving...want to taste and see...if not I am in the members gallery under claybaby...and my feet..well they are nicely kept..soft, sexy, and neatly manicured all the time..and are a sz. 11/12!
The thoughts that go thru my mind made me swoon Claybaby! Ewww la la!
sarahwho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahwho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
Anastasia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not Looking

Anastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Well, since I have no idea how to do all this picture stuff, you can check out my lips in my pictures in the gallery.

I don't have any pictures of my feet to share....they arean't all that...
I have seen G's lips, they are worth a trip to the gallery.

Just sayin'....

Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #11
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

there are some things butches shouldn't be asked to do.
this isn't one of them.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #12
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Excellent thread! Greyson has the best lips ever! I doubt he will let me post a picture though.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #13
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I love the thread, but is it wrong that I really would have liked it more if it was titled "Let's Objectify the Butches"?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #14
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation All is fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
there are some things butches shouldn't be asked to do.
this isn't one of them.

Yanno that saying

What's good for the gander is also good for the goose!!!

EQUALITY!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post

Objectifying.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #17
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

this is the best I can do... lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation This thread needs music

You guys are awesome!!!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #19
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Chillin in my AE chucks!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #20
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

OK, you got me, I'll play... cuz I'm a photo whore like that

And my feet are not pretty, but you asked...

SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:

Tags
body, butches, objectification, parts