CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

*I appear to be as tough as nails in many situations, but cute kittens, (yes-redundant, I know. ALL kittens are cute), are my Kryptonite. A live baby kitten can turn me into babbling mush. Photos and videos of same are nearly as effective.

*I've taught a straight woman, a butch, and a few gay men to wear high heels. Sa-SHAY they desired, and sa-SHAY they did!

*Back in the late 1970s when we thought they were about to become the hottest visual art medium, I spent a year making holograms.

*Once I find a motorcycle or a car that suits me, I just keep replacing the worn out vehicles with the same model.

*I love roses. The more old fashioned and fragrant, the better.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #1882
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I can be fierce if you mess with someone I love

I took a huge pay cut because I wasn't happy with what I was doing and now do something I enjoy

I HATE cooking

My two favorite places, San Juan and Belize

People either like me or hate me, there is no in between - and I don't know why...
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 04:11 PM   #1883
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I am a nice guy but if you mess with someone that I love watch out I can be a vicious bastard.

I like to cook and am actually very good at it but I really like to see someone enjoying what I have made.

I am a softy and have a week spot for sappy movies that will make me tear up .

I am musically inclined and love to sing and I use to play the Sax.

I love flowers Roses to be exact the first time Someone sent me Roses I kept them and I still have them..
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 11:39 AM   #1884
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Booby Trap

1. I would like to live in a zoo; eat, sleep, beat my chest now and again, then embarrass myself in front of onlookers. Nevermind that is my life already.

2. I had an imaginary friend as a child. His name was Toby. He had red hair, wore Osh Kosh B’gosh farmer jeans without a shirt and carried a sling shot in his back pocket. I only saw him from the back and never even came close to seeing his face. He giggled wildly and I would try to catch him as he ran through a small wooded area behind my house.

3. I will rearrange the entire top rack of the dishwasher just to fit one more coffee mug in. It’s like Tetris. I have issues.

4. If I text you “Hey!” I expect you to bring the same intensity and reply with “Hi!”.

5. I wore black the day that Joe Montana retired.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 12:47 PM   #1885
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Tomato soup is my favorite
I collect sea shells
I'm afraid of ghosts
I believe everything is in the kiss
this world may be a mirage
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:35 PM   #1886
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Since I quit smoking and drink very little now, food is my vice. (Terrible Addiction). I used to draw and was kinda good at one time. I love to smell the insides of dog's ears. I could browse around on Pinterest for hours. I'm crazy about anything coconut.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #1887
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Since I quit smoking and drink very little now, food is my vice. (Terrible Addiction). I used to draw and was kinda good at one time. I love to smell the insides of dog's ears. I could browse around on Pinterest for hours. I'm crazy about anything coconut.
For the record, Marshall's/TJMaxx/HomeGoods/etc has an absolutely delicious coconut popcorny type food that is soooooo good. Addictive, even.

Not that I'm enabling your coconut thing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #1888
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'd do anything to help a friend.

2) I'm fairly short at 5"2'.

3) I can eat an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting.

4) I'm a nervous driver.

5) I love teen magazines.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 08:34 AM   #1889
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. That I am very tenderhearted......

2. How devotedly loyal I am to friends

3.That I love to write..I write from my soul....

4. I am fairly tall at 5'8"

5. I love wearing Justin boots & Levis with snap fronts.......used to be called 501's!
Old 12-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #1890
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Curiosity killed the cat...

1. I've cried a LOT over the last year. Maybe more than I have in my entire life. I'm grateful for all of the tears for being mostly cleansing, even in times of grief, and especially grateful that almost all of my tears in the past several months have been tears of happy happy joy joy.

2. I still believe that one of the most powerful and shortest sentences in the English language is: "I Love."

3. I am currently carrying 7 different red lipsticks in my purse. Brands include: Chanel, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Kat Von D, Guerlain, Tom Ford, and Christian Louboutin. I would NEVER pay $90 for a lipstick but it does help to have a very handsome Gay Bear who works in the beauty industry who loves to shower me with pretty things once in a while.

4. I kinda love seeing people get all sparkly about the holidays. As long as no holiday sweaters are involved

5. I'm really, really happy lately.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 03:01 AM   #1891
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

1. A complete anxious melt down is part of nearly every presentation I create for work (I have to stop that shit)
2. I tend to veer quickly off small talk and try to have real conversations with people I meet. I like to ask questions like "What super power would you want and why" or "if your kid self met your adult self would they think you're cool?"
3. I struggle with my career eclipsing my actual life
4. I miss long rambling walks in the woods (not much forestation in Houston)
5. I long to be free from the tyranny of the urgent and constantly being scheduled

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 09:35 AM   #1892
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wind storms scare me.
I like an uncluttered house, with minimal things on the walls.
little Debbie cupcakes straight from the freezer make me happy.
i wear white socks with my clogs when I work in the yard
All I want for Christmas this year is a huge pack of new white socks
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #1893
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Refuse to act my age.
Am a "sammie" Southern belle bottom.
Hate to wear anything tight.
Am a hermit.
Let my driver's license expire 3 years ago, and refused to drive ever since.
Love "high cocoa" dark chocolate.
Spend way too much time online.
Am a terrible US/World news addict.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:16 AM   #1894
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am a world news hound. I generally watch Reuters TV or Newsy via Roku, but also peruse the following news websites:
http://www.therealnews.com
https://www.indymedia.org
http://www.alternet.org/

2. It truly hurts my heart to see people treated unfairly. I have a strong sense of justice and believe very much in treating others with equity, even though I sometimes fail to achieve this to the degree I aim for.

3. I am certified in both human and canine CPR and First Aid

4. Most of my life I have struggled with an issue pertaining to washing dishes that stems from childhood trauma. After working diligently on changing the way I think when approaching this particular challenge, it seems to have been resolved most recently. It was so bad when I was younger that I would only buy dishes from a thrift store, so I could throw them away rather than washing them. Back then I could buy a box full for a couple of bucks. Lol!

5. It is very possible that I have a container fetish. I love wooden boxes, metal tins, etc.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #1895
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

1. That I wake up many time in the night.
  2. That I'm a graphic artist with no passion for my work. I love my job (in part) because I manage, distribute, and update art files instead of creating them.
  3. That I'm not good at original designs but am good at copying others' work. I would be an excellent counterfeiter, but I don't have the patience nor the inclination.
  4. That I had a car accident in 2014 where my soft-top car rolled over after I lost control after getting a flat tire while speeding on the freeway. I'm still amazed I walked away without even needing a band aid, though I am scarred mentally.
  5. That I'm having the inside of my garage painted a pale color of pink over the next couple days. Am looking at some paint samples this morning, and may even create a mural in the garage, but for now i'm starting with a pink palette that may remain blank. Very stoked about this!

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 11:00 AM   #1896
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) As I have aged, grown, I've noticed that I'm not as fast to drop kick problematic issues like I used to. But, under mixed combinations of trigger tripping circumstances, I am known to pull out my proverbial big guns and apply the perfect hush remedy.

2) I've had a few loves in life....but when Juan came into my life, my whole world burst into flames. I've fallen sooooo hard, for my Cuban Sugarman. He's so smart, I'm almost terrified of his intelligence, lol. I'm sure he probably thinks the same thing about me. When we're together, I know there's nothing in the world we can't face together. He's mine and I'm his, hook, line and sinker.

3) I love to drive, I'm proud of my near perfect driving record. But I might not ever drive again. And, I'm okay with that, for now. My near traffic fatality accident has traumatized me in ways that I couldn't expect.... I'm fearless, in so many ways. But life changed for me the day I nearly died. Maybe, in time, I will not be so deeply affected by the traffic accident.

4) I've always prided myself on my own independence. I've since discovered that I can't live without Juan. He's my whole world. He's all I can see, for miles and miles. We study each other with hungry eyes and devour each other like we haven't eaten anything in days. He drives his closest friends crazy with talking about me all the time. I have no idea if I'm driving my friends crazy, lol.

5) I've come close to swooning, a few times in life. I used to be so jaded and thought that swooning was just some imagined personal experience. Not anymore, though. Juan makes me swoooooon. Swooning is a very real thing. Juan proved that to me.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 11:52 AM   #1897
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

When I get sick of reading text books, I find myself reading children's book

I think having sleepover at aquarium is so awesome

Wearing high heels gets me on a power trip

I did not cry at the movies this year

One day, I will take a train "sleeper car" across the U.S.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:17 PM   #1898
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I quit smoking.. cold turkey 2 years ago and havent touched a cigarette since.

I've lost 2 siblings to cancer.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor.

I've had 2 heart surgeries and it worked. I'm heart healthy now.

I'm terrified I will get breast cancer. My only sister died from breast cancer at the age I am now. (I just had a mammogram and am waiting for the results)
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 07:02 PM   #1899
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1) I love earrings. Its the main piece of jewelry I wear and I feel incomplete if I dont have a pair on.

2) I never buy anything yellow. And I just noticed this recently and come spring, I am willing myself to buy a yellow dress

3) I drive a jeep and my husband drives a jeep. We are a jeep family!

4) I have gone from 8 bookcases to 2 in the last few years.

5) I love to watch stupid sitcoms. I dont get a chance to watch much tv, so when I do, I indulge in the salt water taffy of tv shows...lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #1900
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

to bump this thread..five other things about me

1) I am Russian Slavik/Romany. My maternal grandmother was an actual "gypsy" and my paternal side had a relative that played the violin for the czars.

2) I often try to have the last word....its a character flaw and it gets me in trouble. LOL. Its not as bad as it use to be but yeah, it still lingers as part of me

3) I really worry about why there arent more cemetaries. People die all the time and I believe we just dont have as many cemetaries as I think there should be to account for all the deaths.We have more apartments than graves and there have been FAR more people who have died than people who are currently alive. Where are all the dead people?

4) Speaking of dead people, my daughter is a professional medium. She does readings at a local holistic alternative spirituality shop, on a regular basis. She has quite the local following. She has had this gift since she was a child..she was always conjuring up spirits!

5) I keep all my old jewelry in old purses. I have about three big handbags full of dated jewelry. I cant wait for my grand daughters to get bigger so I can give them to them!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: