Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #401
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
FOOTBALL!!! YEAHHH!!! GO BRONCOS!!

They have the great John Elway back as the general manager and decision maker and John Fox as their coach. They have 3 great QB's all fighting for the top spot. I think it's gonna be either Orton with Quinn as the backup and then Tebow. They are looking great and got the win last night over the Bills 24-10. Ohhh yeahhh!

On another note I have a fantasy football league at Yahoo with some spots open. if anyone is interested in joining message me your email for an invite. Right now we have 9. thanks!
I'm equally impressed with the improvements the D line have shown....still question the secondary but we will see.....personally want Tebow to play and play well but his preseason has sucked ass (I tend to root for the underdog and while Tebow is the fan fav in Denver...he's been quite picked apart by the critics who say he'll never amount to a pro level QB).
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #402
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

As a Longhorn fan, let me just say TEBOW SUCKS.

Okay. He's a great QB and I think he will man up.

I just hope he doesn't when the Broncos play my Saints. HA!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #403
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Go Saints! Go Steelers! Go Patriots! Go 49ers! Go Raiders! GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #404
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking GO OU BEAT TEXAS

Am I ready for some football? Can I get a hell yea?! I love college football, professional ball I can take it or leave it. The University of Oklahoma is my team and I am soooo looking forward to this season, looking forward to a Big XII championship too.

Why am I such a fan? As a kid growing up, I watched OU football not with my dad, but with my mom! She's a big fan too. I'll call her to make sure she knows when a game is on so she doesn't miss it. I also like to Penn State. Joe Paterno is a classy guy and he sure knows football!

Now if I had to pick a pro team it'd be the St. Louis Rams just because the quarterback is Sam Bradford and he was the awesome quarterback for OU several years ago. Hey, what can I say? I'm faithful to my team and players that go on to the NFL.

GO OU BEAT TEXAS!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #405
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to stream my Bears games this year
The web site I was using has been closed down
I really am hoping to find someone else that may be streaming even though I know it's not legal
If someone puts it out there, I'll be watching them

I'll watch whoever is playing on TV though

And a BIG LOUD shout out.....I am so ready for football season!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #406
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

LOL Arwen. You don't have to worry about Tebow. There are 2 others in front of him that are way better.. and you thought he was great? Uh ohh your Saints better watch out! I"m not even sure they play the Broncos?

As for college it's Nebraska Huskers now in the BIG 10 . . Watch out BIG 10 fans!!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #407
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Life is right again....Ahhhh. Football is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to stream my Bears games this year
The web site I was using has been closed down
I really am hoping to find someone else that may be streaming even though I know it's not legal
If someone puts it out there, I'll be watching them

I'll watch whoever is playing on TV though

And a BIG LOUD shout out.....I am so ready for football season!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS
HERE WE GO
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #408
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL Arwen. You don't have to worry about Tebow. There are 2 others in front of him that are way better.. and you thought he was great? Uh ohh your Saints better watch out! I"m not even sure they play the Broncos?

As for college it's Nebraska Huskers now in the BIG 10 . . Watch out BIG 10 fans!!!
Allllrrrriiiiiigggghtt, Ruffryder! Another Husker fan!!! That is MY team too! I have been a die hard true-blue (or red) Husker fan since the mid-60s.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #409
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Starbuck, as a life-long Nebraska Husker fan, I will personally miss my team playing OU. That was the rivalry that everyone looked forward to, right? I, and probably the entire Husker Nation will be singing Boomer Sooner when OU takes on the Longhorns.

My kids watched the games with both their dad and myself, they all got their love of sports from us. That is really nice that you call your mom before the games. Very sweet.

I also prefer college to pro ball, but if I am going to follow a pro team, it will first be a team with ex-NE players on it. I also grew to love the dolphins when I was living in south FL. My ex-gf is a huge ins fan.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #410
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm also big on the CFL cuz of course, its canadian :-)

My Winnipeg Blue Bombers are #1 in ALL of the CFL (Canadian Football League) at 6-1 :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #411
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Here's to hopin' Dallas loses tonight!
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #412
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Allllrrrriiiiiigggghtt, Ruffryder! Another Husker fan!!! That is MY team too! I have been a die hard true-blue (or red) Husker fan since the mid-60s.
Us Husker Fans are around! I was born and raised in NE so that's all i knew for college and professional teams. haha. . I now live in CO, soon to move to FL and I still and till I die will cheer them on. . Same goes for my BRONCOS! (:
Old 08-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #413
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Starbuck, as a life-long Nebraska Husker fan, I will personally miss my team playing OU. That was the rivalry that everyone looked forward to, right? I, and probably the entire Husker Nation will be singing Boomer Sooner when OU takes on the Longhorns.

What I will miss is them putting the Longhorns and Buffaloes face in the ground!! haha.. But I do look forward to see who is gonna be their biggest rivalries in the Big 10.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #414
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Us Husker Fans are around! I was born and raised in NE so that's all i knew for college and professional teams. haha. . I now live in CO, soon to move to FL and I still and till I die will cheer them on. . Same goes for my BRONCOS! (:
Yes, I lived in Omaha until 1988, then moved to Arkansas for 6 yrs, before mving to FL. What part of CO are you in now? My youngest son lives in Colorado Springs, that is where my oldest son is moving to this coming week. Also, where in FL are you moving? I've lived in the St Pete area, Orlando, central FL, and then the West Palm beach area. Miss it, but I am grateful to be where I am now.

Yeah, I will follow my husker teams till I die. Are you planning on heading up to WY this year for the game? My sons are going, they can't wait!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #415
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, I lived in Omaha until 1988, then moved to Arkansas for 6 yrs, before mving to FL. What part of CO are you in now? My youngest son lives in Colorado Springs, that is where my oldest son is moving to this coming week. Also, where in FL are you moving? I've lived in the St Pete area, Orlando, central FL, and then the West Palm beach area. Miss it, but I am grateful to be where I am now.

Yeah, I will follow my husker teams till I die. Are you planning on heading up to WY this year for the game? My sons are going, they can't wait!
That's cool! I am in Northeast CO right now that's 3 hours from Springs. . in the plains. lol. I am headed to Tampa and Orlando and it all depends where I find a job is where i will live. It doesn't matter to me. I've heard great things about different parts of FL. (:
Old 08-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #416
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 20-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
Chargers vs. Cowboys:
Philip Rivers Shines As Bolts Top Boys, 20-7

Philip Rivers completed 8-of-11 passes for 92 yards and a touchdown, as the San Diego Chargers beat the Dallas Cowboys, 20-7, in preseason action.
[IMG]http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2011/08/21/21/35/SqKTa.St.58.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by Tommi; 08-21-2011 at 10:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #417
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default 20-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
Chargers vs. Cowboys:

Old 08-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #418
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Chargers vs. Cowboys:

Watching that game last night brought joy to my heart!!
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #419
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Monday night preseason football!! OHHH YEAHHH!

BEARS @ GIANTS TONIGHT.. Who's it gonna be!!?
Old 08-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #420
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Monday night preseason football!! OHHH YEAHHH!

BEARS @ GIANTS TONIGHT.. Who's it gonna be!!?
Dah BEARS...by 7

on behalf of WolfyOne
. :
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports