Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #21
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
very much taken and adored

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

The show psychic kids on a&e with new shows on mondays i believe if you interested and then they show another paranormal show but i cant remember the shows name
SweetChrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #23
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I love the paranormal and have had several experiences. Most of them in the past 3 years. I may have had more and not realized it at the time. According to Mom I had an imaginary friend as a child, we even made room for her at the table some nights but not every night. Reading much and looking back Mom wonders if it was a ghost that only I could see, as it's believed children are more in tune with these things.

I just finished a book Called "When Ghosts Speak" by Mary Ann Winkowski. Very enlightening book, wish I could share it but it is Mom's and if she can't come by your house she don't share LOL
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #24
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

well i live near one of the most haunted places in the country for sure....Gettysburg, pa

Have had several experieces some more intense then others....

I do believe that i heard that some believe that until the age of about three therre is a clear path between this world and the other from whence we came....ere go why children can see thing s we can not.....

and if you have noticed that animals can see and sense things we as adults usually can't as well...
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #25
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
well i live near one of the most haunted places in the country for sure....Gettysburg, pa

Have had several experieces some more intense then others....

I do believe that i heard that some believe that until the age of about three therre is a clear path between this world and the other from whence we came....ere go why children can see thing s we can not.....

and if you have noticed that animals can see and sense things we as adults usually can't as well...
i have heard that about children and animals...i would love to visit Gettysburg someday
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #26
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Charleston and Savannah are also good ghost places.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #27
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChrissy View Post
i have heard that about children and animals...i would love to visit Gettysburg someday
you definitely should its amazing........
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #28
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
you definitely should its amazing........
maybe that will be my next vacation you never know
Old 01-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #29
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Yes, they do that. Some don't know they have died.
I love that movie The Sixth Sense!
Thanks for the great topic!
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #30
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am waiting for the details of that adventure!
Quote:
I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

My apologies! I totally forgot to come back here and post.

I have done the Queen Mary paranormal shipwalk 4 times now. Now that I literally live 5 minutes away, it makes it much easier to visit
My first visit there I didn't experience much of anything. Wasn't sure what to expect really. However, I did use the dousing(sp?) rods my first visit and had success. Interestingly enough, after my first visit I had at least two odd experiences in two different locations. One down in San Diego while staying in a friends condo. I witnessed a figure of a tall man standing in the bathroom doorway. 2nd was in a hotel in Joshua Tree, CA. Just minutes after laying in bed, I heard a loud breathing get closer and closer to my ear that made me jump out of bed. (yes I was alone, lol)
I went back to the Queen Mary and had many questions for the "medium" who was guiding the walk at the time. She's actually been on a few of the ghost hunters shows. I asked her if it was possibly to "take spirits home with you." She said it's possible, but rare. More likely I have become more in tune with spirits after experiencing the energy at the Queen Mary.
Nothing took place outside the ship after my second visit. However, during my second visit I got extremely nautious in the Dressing area of the 1st class pool room. The medium informed me that this feeling is not uncommon for some people in that area. Oddly, I didn't experience that the first time. Also had much communication using the dousing rods the second time around.
3rd visit I grew extremely sick in the lower deck holding chamber. Something (don't know what or if it was my imagination) touched my shoulder and scared the crap out of me. Mind you, there was 8 of us in a small group....sitting in the pitch black. All of us seated and very much spread out. Suddenly, I didn't feel sick anymore. I felt my feet grow very cold, almost a numb/tingly feeling. Then stopped after about 30 seconds. Another individual picked up on this before I said anything. Again, much activity with the dousing rods. I will note though...did not feel nausea in the changing rooms of the 1st class pool room this time.
My 4th most recent visit I felt another great presence in the cargo hold at the bottom of the ship again. It was pitch black, but kept seeing a black presence on the stairwell. Something kept making me turn my head, it was very strong. Experienced only minor movement with the dousing rods this time.
Overall, it seems that I experience more and more every visit I make there. However, I'm thinking I may need to spend some time away for a while I don't mind spending the night on the ship and having a drink (or 3....) and cruising the halls with friends

On a side note...Gettysburg is high up on my list of places to visit! Not only for the historical factor, but the presence of spirits must be unbelievable!

I can't say I believe or don't believe. What I will say is that I'm fascinated and very open to learning so much more about the paranormal. What I've experienced I don't know how to explain it, but that doesn't mean there isn't an explanation. *Shrugs*
It sure is fun to think about though :P
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Some years age I went on a civle war site trip..not shure what I expected but I know I felt and saw things that other ppl who were with me didnt.In Gettysburg I got so nauseated and wiped out I had to go back to the RV,it was a cloudy day and it wasnt what I ate that made me feel bad.On the drive thrue the park I sensed shadows in places..at Mannases I know I smeled black powder...in Vicksburge it was sureal at dawn with the fog off the river...no sound at all it was like watching a silent movie about the event somewhat in slomo.Hear at home they recently found battle ramparts and trenched where the battle in Shreveport was..Rumor is there is a sunken steamer in the river that had confederate payroll in it.Ppl have found canon balls and shot in the dirt on and off for years,self included.I woule love to go on anothre trip again but this time without distractions.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #32
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Has anyone seen the movie "Paranormal Activity"? It is about a young couple who move into a house in the suburbs. All of the paranormal things that happen take place while they are sleeping. It was rated R in the movie theatres.

Andrew
Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM   #33
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Delsdaughter,

Have you witnessed ufo's at all? I heard thru the grapevine that is the hot spot for them. Also, in the movie "Out on a Limb" by Shirley MacLaine, she proclaims that Gettysburg is one of her favorite places to visit because of this. Have you seen her there? She lives full time in Sedona (sp??), New Mexico (I think that is where it is). She is involved with a channeler now from what I have heard.

Andrew
Old 01-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #34
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Has anyone seen the movie "Paranormal Activity"? It is about a young couple who move into a house in the suburbs. All of the paranormal things that happen take place while they are sleeping. It was rated R in the movie theatres.

Andrew
no but i wanted to go and see it really bad!!! it is good?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #35
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Paranormal Activity. I'd say that I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the scariest thing I've ever seen. It's 2009's Blair Witch minus the excessive camera shaking.
I think most people would say it was quite scary for them, but it was just "alright" for me. My .02
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #36
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile "Paranormal Activity" - the movie

Well, for me it was cheesy. I rented it today, and watched it. I was bored with it. It had a very slow beginning. I was waiting and waiting and waiting until I realized that the "paranormal activity" started. I stopped it, and turned it off.

It just didn't do it for me because of what I have experienced. I really thought it was going to be different than what I really expected.

Now, some may think it was scarey. And that is ok. Everyone has different tastes.

Just my

Andrew
Old 09-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #37
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Overnight ghost hunt

We have booked an overnight ghost hunt. Ten of us will be driving up to WVA. If you're interested check out the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (formerly Weston State Hospital). We will be locked inside from 1130 until 0600 the next morning. Ghost Adventurers and Ghost Hunters have both filmed episodes there.

We go at the end of October, should be quit the experience.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #38
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I'll be hitting up Boston and Minnesota in a few weeks and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any haunted places to visit in either of these areas?

I'm thinking St. Paul may have some (I'll be in MN longer)
Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #39
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Normal

We live with a little dead girl who haunts the upstairs of the shelter we live in.

She is rather mean.

What I find fascinating is her <insert appropriate word here>

"attacks" or "attention seeking behaviors."

If you ask the residents who were seriously scratched up on their torsos, necks, and faces and freaked out by her moving items about their room while slamming doors-- they say "attacks". Some residents try to switch rooms, but she follows them from room to room.

If you ask me, I say attention seeking. I sleep upstairs from time to time-- especially during mid-term weeks and finals. If we have an empty room, it is nice to have a space where I can study and not be bothered. On the other hand, I tried spending the night last week-- and she she kept taking all of the hangers (about 20 hangers) in the open closet and moving them from one end to the other--- over and over and over. I cannot study with that nonsense! The full apparition thing is a little bit much to take, but I try to chalk it up to social work burn out and over-exhaustion. If I was the only one to actually see her, she would be a little bit easier to dismiss. I really do not want to live with a ghost who is 9-10 years old. I find her exhausting at best-- and downright scary at worst.

If you ask the residents who live upstairs with her-- well now, they get special permission to sleep downstairs for a while...because let's face it-- seeing a little dead girl ghost peek at you from around the corner could be a little upsetting if you are just trying to get your life in order.

She really does NOT LIKE butches and tg folk. It seems that they get the worst of the marks, scratches, and "suffocation" tactics. Femmes, babies, and non-butch /tg folk have pleasant interactions with her-- not scary at all. They do not get marked or scratched-- they get things moved in their room and occasionally bothered when they are trying to sleep. It feels like someone is touching your face-- but she is not actually leaving marks or scratches on them. She never scratched me like she has some butches who have lived with us.

We are very lucky. She is only upstairs and to date and never comes downstairs. (We live downstairs) If I had to deal with hangers moving every night... well, I don't think I could take it.

I will say this, I get very irritated when I am home alone and it sounds like someone is moving beds into the hallway-- but when I go upstairs, everything is in order. I spend my time running up and down the stairs checking on the persistent crashing noises when I should be writing a paper or doing other things. Very irritating. I have tried informing her she was dead and she should go into the light, cursing at her, pleading with her, and nagging at her. None of the above has worked or stopped her from her shinanigans.

Yup.

She needs to go to the light already.

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 03:31 AM   #40
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I've always been interested in ghost's and yes I watch ghost hunters.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post: