Notices

Old 09-26-2017, 07:50 PM   #421
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I'm watching Power. I am slowly getting through Season 4. Next will be Empire.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:09 PM   #422
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Omg, you HAVE to watch

Jack Whitehall: Travels with my Father....

omg, so funny !!!!! I almost peed myself laughing.....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:22 PM   #423
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I watched Hidden Figures and thought it was great!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #424
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on a Blindspot binge.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:14 PM   #425
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Women Behind Bars series

Season 3 episode 3

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:45 AM   #426
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Follows pop provocateur Lady Gaga as she releases a new album, preps for her Super Bowl halftime show, and confronts physical and emotional struggles.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #427
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Manhunt: Unabomber

Really good series on the hunt for the Unabomber and how it took 17 years to catch him.

One of the biggest reasons? His IQ is 167 and the big guys in charge of the FBI had very closed minds, clearly without a 167 IQ.

Forgot: it's on Netflix

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #428
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Really good series on the hunt for the Unabomber and how it took 17 years to catch him.

One of the biggest reasons? His IQ is 167 and the big guys in charge of the FBI had very closed minds, clearly without a 167 IQ.

Forgot: it's on Netflix
This was excellent, I agree
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #429
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm house sitting for my BFF, so I've almost nearly finished the first season (19+ episodes!) Of...... This Is Us!

Oh mY, I can't spoil it by telling you much, but OMG, Jack & Rebecca have triplets, except only two live, one dies, yet a mysterious event leads an African American Black man to drop off am infant baby at the local fire station.....And, Jack and Rebecca adopt him.

This saga is about their family relationships amid very turbulent social times of the 1960s. Bonus: the sound track takes you back to that specific period I'm time, and it's simply a great mini-series worth watching!

Season One Trailer:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gVYoUbrLM

Season Two Trailer (it just debuted recently):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzJjMAwUJ6Q
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:18 PM   #430
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Felony, movie on Amazon Prime.

A good Australian police drama with Tom Wilkinson.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 06:22 PM   #431
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This Is Happening, movie on Amazon Prime

Two siblings, on a mission to put their grandmother in a retirement home, must find their runaway grandma.

I’ll watch anything with Cloris Leachman and she made this worth watching.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #432
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gypsy

Naomi Watts stars as Jean Holloway, a psychotherapist who secretly infiltrates the private lives of her patients.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:24 AM   #433
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post

Naomi Watts stars as Jean Holloway, a psychotherapist who secretly infiltrates the private lives of her patients.
This was so friggin good! Why they are not bringing it back is beyond me!
Old 10-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #434
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Felony, movie on Amazon Prime.

A good Australian police drama with Tom Wilkinson.
I love him and I'm going to try and catch this soon!
Old 10-09-2017, 05:37 AM   #435
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I love him and I'm going to try and catch this soon!
I think you'll like it if you like Wilkinson, homoe. Wilkinson's acting in this role kept reminding me of Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross. I'll be interested to know what you think if you get a chance to watch it.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:45 PM   #436
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Coming to Netflix — Raising Dion (A super hero)

Nexflix has greenlit Raising Dion for a 10-episode, straight-to-series order. It is based on Dennis Liu's viral short film of the same name, which revolves around a mother who discovers her young son has multiple and constantly changing abilities.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/rais...er-1202581345/

Here's Llu's short—Raising Dion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 04:52 AM   #437
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Holiday..............
Old 10-10-2017, 06:01 PM   #438
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,148 Times in 5,127 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished watching "Disjointed" on Netflix. At first glance, I thought, "Oh this is just going to be a bunch of lame stoner jokes." But I watched it because Kathy Bates! I'm so glad I did. I laughed. my. butt. off. It was the kind of funny where I keep remembering individual jokes at odd moments.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 08:03 PM   #439
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I've started Elementary, I like this version of Holmes and Watson, and I've been a fan of Lucy Liu for a long time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #440
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I just finished watching "Disjointed" on Netflix. At first glance, I thought, "Oh this is just going to be a bunch of lame stoner jokes." But I watched it because Kathy Bates! I'm so glad I did. I laughed. my. butt. off. It was the kind of funny where I keep remembering individual jokes at odd moments.
oooooh, very cool! Kathy Bates is so incredibly funny!

I'm gonna add this to my list of programs to watch!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: