Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #181
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
Ok! Very helpful! Yes he is wired together. The chin thing sounds very helpful. I know his muscles are all bunched up because he is protecting his sternum. He is getting out more after two days of really resting a lot. It is hard to hear that he will be hurting for awhile more. Luckily he is off work long enough to fully recover and get stronger. Thank you so much for posting. It helps a lot to hear from someone who knows what it feels like!
I just wanted to check in and see how you both are doing?

How is the pain level now Greyson?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #182
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is the first I've heard of this...

Hi Greyson, Carmin here. I just became aware of this situation - I don't come on the site that often anymore - FB is my new hangout. If I hadn't seen this on the main board, I'd never known.

I haven't read all the posts, so I'm not in on all the details. I hope your surgery was successful, and that you are on a speedy road to recovery. You have always been one of the people on here I respect and like. My prayers and good thoughts go out to you for full recovery/healing.

Best regards,
Carmin

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #183
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I just wanted to check in and see how you both are doing?

How is the pain level now Greyson?
The pain level has lowered. It still hurts very much if I must cough or clear my throat. Thanks to Julie's insistence I now have a very comfortable bed and pillows. In my life I have never had a mattress made to my specifications but in this situation, it was so worth it. Thanks for checking in and asking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #184
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Hi Greyson, Carmin here. I just became aware of this situation - I don't come on the site that often anymore - FB is my new hangout. If I hadn't seen this on the main board, I'd never known.

I haven't read all the posts, so I'm not in on all the details. I hope your surgery was successful, and that you are on a speedy road to recovery. You have always been one of the people on here I respect and like. My prayers and good thoughts go out to you for full recovery/healing.

Best regards,
Carmin

Hi Carmen. Thank you. Yes, I see many have gone to FB. I should try harder to get the hang of it. Next time I go back on FB, I will try to find you and ask to befriend you. And, I am hoping you have pics of your puppy on your page.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #185
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default G

Greyson,

Just came onto this thread, had no idea what you've been going through, and I second what Camin said, "You have always been one of the people on here I respect and like". I respect your clear, compassionate, and balanced responses to folks here.

I wish you a full recovery, and keep you in my thoughts.

keep on truckin Greyson.

warm regards, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #186
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes, please do..

The full name would be XXX. Am looking forward to seeing, and interacting with you on FB. Let me know that you are 'Greyson' with your friend request so I'll know who you are.

I'm so glad you are well enough to be on the computer. Best regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Hi Carmen. Thank you. Yes, I see many have gone to FB. I should try harder to get the hang of it. Next time I go back on FB, I will try to find you and ask to befriend you. And, I am hoping you have pics of your puppy on your page.

The is an organ of fire.

Last edited by nycfem; 06-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #187
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Greyson and Julie,

Here you are at the 3 month mark...how are you feeling?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #188
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Greyson!

I am sorry I missed this-I hope you have healed up well!

Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote