How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My miniature poodle, Jacques...I'm giggling recounting this.. went out to do his poodle doodle....went to walk "on" the snow...as he has been accustomed to...since it WAS packed and very shallow in the yard..

..he didn't realize we had just gotten a FOOT of fresh powdery snow....and when he jumped up onto the snow...he just fell in like it was water...and it was instantly up over his head...he jumped out of the snow immediately and shook himself off and looked SO confused...the funniest thing is he just disappeared in the snow..figuratively and literally...since he is white...

LOL...he is originally for NC...this is wayyy more than he's accustomed to....poor Jacquesy....he is cuddling nicely on the couch now
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #802
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I farted and the dog was sniffing around afterwards. hahahahaha!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #803
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday while in the kitchen at work

staff: so I hear you're some kind of super hero
director: oh shit here we go again
me: yes, why yes I am
staff: and what super hero are you and where is your phone booth?
director: let me guess, your booth is the pantry?
me: yes, why yes it is and I am a super hero pirate if you must know
staff: pirates can't be super heros
director: *backs out of kitchen* hmmmm... not sure I'm ready for this
me: I have my cape to prove it
staff: is that all you wear super hero pirate?
me: of course not. I will wear a pirate hat and even an eye patch
director: will your people be approving this?
me: remember, you are my people now, so will you?
staff: and you have all this already?
me: well, except for the hat. it has to be the right one
staff: please say you will wear tights!!
director: if I have to approve this I'm waiting for your response to the tights thing
me: pirates don't wear tights, they wear buccaneers
director: whew: your approved!!
me: both of be gone now *waving my spatuala*

Yes we are this odd there. I will be the super hero pirate for Halloween this year
They just don't know it yet!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #804
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A lady at the shooting range had a brand new gun. She shot her first five shots and the brass wouldn't come out of the gun when she opened it up. She was like omg omg, is my gun defective. We got the biggest laugh our of her reaction. She had never shot a pistol before and her husband went out and purchased this pistol for her. She had never even had it out of the box.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #805
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

So today I wake up cursing the morning since I didn't sleep well last night. I rise, shower, get ready for my day and drive 2 hours away for the BIG exam. I know I can only take in my drivers license so self-consciously take current and previous because the current doesn't look like me with my goatee and short hair. I go in and am greeted by a woman handing me a list of rules and regulations. She directs me to the foyer I just came through to sit down and read both sides. After reading both sides, I take it back in and she tells me to go over to the other desk and sign in. A picture is taken of me and the girl hands me both licenses and tells me that she technically should keep my old one but since I cannot get any information off of it and she is returning my current one she sees no need to keep it because that would be senseless. *chuckles. She then tells me that I need to empty all pockets and turn them inside out. Oh good Lord...*insert eye roll here. Why Oh Why on this day did I decide to wear carpenter jeans with a shirt with a gazillion pockets?? Hell! She found pockets I didn't even know I had and that had NEVER even been used! Wth!?! After this she told me to lift my pants so she could see my socks and ankles. *smh. THEN she used a metal detector wand over my entire body and informed me that if I had to go on a break this entire process would happen again. OMG! *Gulp. Ok. A four hour exam with no breaks or bathroom times. I hope the body will hold up now considering I am nervous. Bottom line? I completed the four hour exam in 2 and a half and got the hell out of there before they had me do a strip search! LOL! That is what cracked me up today!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #806
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #807
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Great day for crack ups today!

Mom text me to tell me my niece was replacing a strip off of the edge of her counter, in her kitchen at 11pm last night and super glued her finger to the counter, while waiting on the glue on the tile to dry. She pulled the strip back off, went and got her phone and called my sister to come help her.

My sister looked it up on the internet, to see how to get the super glue to let go of the finger without tearing flesh. LOL Finally they used fingernail polish remover with acetone to remove the super glue and separate her finger from the strip of countertop.

Funny thing was that she was in a panick to begin with because she thought she was going to have to let it wear off. She told my sister, she couldn't go to work like that, a judge would think she had a weapon. LOL OMG she is so silly.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #808
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Crack up number 2 today

I enjoyed a nice homemade supper this evening with Mom, my sister and her boyfriend. After supper I had a little baby belch and said excuse me. My sister "V" said be glad it wasn't "J" her boyfriend...."J" said ME! You are the worst and you go at both ends all the time. Me and Mom got tickled at this point because my sister has always been gassy even as a little kid.

"V" said I pooted in bed one night and "J" was sound asleep and he sat straight up in bed. It woke him up out of a dead sleep. "J" said yeah it sounded like a jake break on a big truck. Mom and I get more tickled.

At this point "J" says I don't have it on this phone but my other phone I recorded her farting and set it as her ring tone. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought Mom and I would die at this point. I had to get up, I thought I would wet my pants before I could get to the bathroom.

When I came back to the livingroom, I told Mom....You might be a redneck if you have your girlfriends fart as a ringtone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #809
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

It was something she said just before drifting into slumberland... The twilight moment between awake and sleep!!

It was fucking hilarious!!
If only I could camp out in her dreams..........

Last edited by jac; 03-12-2013 at 09:01 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #810
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

I laugh at myself all the time. Im such a pervy nerd.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #811
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still cracking up about my Pre-Munch conversation with my hair the other day. We weren't sure if I was going to be done working before it was time to go, so we didn't think we'd make it in. But I did, so we were able to go.

Spousal Unit: wanna go to the thing tonight?
Me: sure! Let me put on real clothes. gets dressed, combs hair, starts to pin it back
SU: cool, I'll PM and let them know we're gonna make it.
My Hair: DOOOOD! Know what would be fun? if we had a Stoooopid Hair Day! We haven't had a Stooopid Hair day in oh, days!
Me: NO. We are going to have a Polite, Well Behaved Hair Day. Stooopid Hair day was yesterday. And Saturday. And Friday...
Hair: WHHHHEEEE! SPROING! okay, you curls go that way, we'll go this way. Anyone wanna stand straight up now?
Me: Nononononono! Every one obeys the Law of Gravity, ALL the curls go the same Direction, and we look like proper grown-up hair tonight! attacks with comb, spray bottle of water, more pins
Hair: LALALALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
Me: dammit Hair! I swear to Dog, one of these days I'm gonna shave you ALL OFF.
Hair: Yeah right! You'll take one look at the clippers and cave! begins doing the Time Warp
Skin: why's the Hair getting all the attention?!? What do I have to do to get some love here? I know, HIVES!
Me: Stop it, all of you! We are not 12, you are not allowed to act 12, now behave!
Spousal Unit: are you ready yet?
Me: NO!
Spousal Unit: what's taking so long? You were just gonna get dressed and head out.
Me: Apparently, we're having a Stooopid Hair Day today.
Spousal Unit: sighs You look great! I"m sure it's not Stooopid Hair Day today. Um sweetie, we do need to go...
Me: Just a minute... takes 2 benadryl, applies allergy cream to hives, combs hair, mercilessly pins it back, stumbles out of the bathroom
Spousal Unit: by the way, the presenter wants you to say a few words about negotiation from the Sub side. I told her you'd set it up when we get there.
Me: AAAARRRGGGHHHH!
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #812
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default This.

This cracked me up:

Company Immediately Calls Job Applicant after Seeing BA in Communications on Resume

The Onion makes my life better.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #813
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

My son: Mom, why are you always so soft and warm? (snuggles me)

Me: Because moms are supposed to be soft and warm...

Youngest daughters walks by and hears the questions and responds:

Yes, Moms are supposed to be soft and warm, they have to sit on the eggs and keep them warm until they hatch.

CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #814
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My 8-year GD always makes me crack-up.

Recently my GF and I went to watch her roller derby practice in LA.

We made plans to take her out to lunch after practice (which I loved, btw! You haven't seen anything until you have seen a bunch of 7-year-olds, on up, roller skating around the big girls rink. Beautiful sight!).

Anyway, she says to my GF, "Are you L. (My long-term ex) or are you D"?

My sweetie says, "I'm D".

GD: "Well, both of your names have 3 letters and both of you look alike"!

We cracked up because they don't look alike at all but they do have the commonality of both being very butch and I guess that was what threw my GD off!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #815
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

Me.. forgetting my bag at home, complete with wallet- and running out of gas on the way to the gas station. I love me some days, and today, I was in love with me. I crack myself up.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #816
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - woke up highly "distracted" and when making my coffee I put the usual amount of coffee in my percolator but only half the water...WOW! Talk about rocket fuel...NASA should try that...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #817
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

The thoughts in my head cracked me up. I know that makes me sound crazy but I'm really not.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #818
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Two boys chatting....

boy 1: nah, what's bad is going down a spiral staircase and farting.
boy 2: huh?
boy 1: think about it. your face will be where your ass once was.
boy 2: ohhhhh yeh I get it!

Only fart going up a spiral
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #819
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin View Post
Me.. forgetting my bag at home, complete with wallet- and running out of gas on the way to the gas station. I love me some days, and today, I was in love with me. I crack myself up.
OMG! LOL I have done this a few times. What's the point if we can't laugh at ourselves right?
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #820
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default grinnnn

coffee quest...