Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #201
Daktari

Who ever it is that's responsible for maintaining the History section of the college library. Quite frankly it's crap. It's taken me half the day to find a couple of relevant books - from the social policy section - and print out some relevant chapters from a couple of ebrary books.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #202
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ESC website has changed again for about the 3rd time in a year. People looking for a job shouldn't be burdened with trying to figure out a state employment website over and over and over again.
Not to mention that the last site they had even when you submitted your interest in a job you still had to call someone at ESC and tell them of your interest because the site didn't work correctly and they knew it and did nothing to make it user friendly GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #203
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
is anyone else's car being keyed?

My ex came to my house, drunk, in the middle of the night one time and keyed my car. From front to back, on both sides.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #204
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely nothing..
Old 01-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #205
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not pissed, but very...VERY...concerned. I just started working here and now my manager is leaving for a better paying and more enjoyable job. Though I fully understand and support her decision, we have a good relationship. Part of what I liked about this job was her and the fact we clicked right away. Ebon and I are nearly set to move into a new apartment very close to my work and now I have no idea whether I'm going to like or hate my new manager, once they've found one to replace mine. In the interim, I could potentially have a new boss each and every single day until that happens.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #206
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Fred Phelps and his band of SOB's is planning on picketing the funeral of the 9-year old girl who was killed in the Tuscon shootings.

Why doesn't some serial killer wipe out that pack of disgusting douche bags?????

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #207
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

you know what....if this was my daughter or granddaughter...this would probaby cause me to show my redneck ass and it wouldn't be pretty. You don't picket and voice your opinions at funerals, it is disrespectful. They did the same thing to Elizabeth Edwards funeral. That pissed me off too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Fred Phelps and his band of SOB's is planning on picketing the funeral of the 9-year old girl who was killed in the Tuscon shootings.

Why doesn't some serial killer wipe out that pack of disgusting douche bags?????

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #208
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like they're going to write off my car. And this despite the fact that the woman who creamed me didn't think it looked like major damage. If this is her idea of MINOR damage, I'd sure hate to be in a REAL car crash with her!
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suebee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #209
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post

Some comfort for you Bo, AZ state legislature has passed a law that prohibits protests 1 hour before and 1 hour after a funeral. The protesters are restricted to 100 yards from any funeral. Brewer needs to sign it, she just might.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #210
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Some comfort for you Bo, AZ state legislature has passed a law that prohibits protests 1 hour before and 1 hour after a funeral. The protesters are restricted to 100 yards from any funeral. Brewer needs to sign it, she just might.
What do you want to bet that could be easily appealed as contravening the 1st amendment? I kind of wish the Lord would take Phelps home to his eternal reward.....or whatever He has in mind for him!
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suebee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #211
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
What do you want to bet that could be easily appealed as contravening the 1st amendment? I kind of wish the Lord would take Phelps home to his eternal reward.....or whatever He has in mind for him!
Actually it is reasonable, so it might not apply, the hours and distance are restricted, not their use of speech.

http://onfaith.washingtonpost.com/on....html?hpid=top
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 01-11-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #212
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My Roomie and I agreed tonight...we wish all lawmakers would move to ban such protesting as a Hate Crime and not as a protected expression of Freedom of Speech.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #213
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Yikes! What now?!

My son texted me from college today. Seems he conveniently "forgot" to accept his loans last semester and owes $2,650! I look out the window. Nope, no green on my trees. This one is for him to fix, I don't have it. He may just have to come home and get a job to pay that before returning.
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #214
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home after a long night at work to intoxicated co-workers thanks to my lovely roommate. Oh, and more on the way over. I wasn't expecting to entertain tonight, and I am certainly not in the mood to. Good thing I have to be up extra early tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #215
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Myself, my manager and most of my day and I get to do it all over again tomorrow.

*breathe*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #216
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I bought coffee and 1/2-1/2 today.....to find out My coffee pot went out tonight Nothing worse.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #217
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Nurses who forget to take their CEU's
renerdering them unable to be up to date.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #218
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I bought coffee and 1/2-1/2 today.....to find out My coffee pot went out tonight Nothing worse.
If you have something to hold hot coffee, and something to hold a filter full of grounds, and a method of boiling water, you can make coffee!! Boil water, put filter and coffee in filter holder, hold over hot coffee holder, pour water over coffee grounds.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #219
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Default This just sucks.

My friend's mother passed away two weeks ago, settling the estate has been less than pleasant, because she worked for her mother she's losing a job she's had for twenty-five years, and today she had to put her favorite cat to sleep. Don't know what to do to help her anymore other than just be there.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #220
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Chickens make me sad.

Today i went to a patient's house and there were these chickens in her yard. I noticed one was kinda looking at me but i paid no attention really. I had to enter from the back porch so i walked across the yard and this freaking psycho chicken threw it's arms up in the air and started screaming at me and then charged me. There was another one beside it that followed it's lead.

I freaked!!!!! I went flying up on the porch and almost busted that woman's door down trying to get inside.

She said she had had or been around chickens her entire life and had never seen anyone attacked by them.

It hurt my feelings so much it made me cry. I left out the front door.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: