Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #21
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Bahías de Huatulco... It is located in Oxaca, Mexico...the pacific coast. The local eateries have awesome food, and the beaches are beautiful.

chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #22
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread!!!

One of my best friends and I are planning a trip to Thailand, particularly Bangkok and Phuket. We have both always wanted to go and so we are hoping to spend about three weeks there after she graduates. If we can squeeze it in (this is a hope), we want to also travel Laos and Vietnam, and then maybe throughout Indonesia, if possible.

firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #23
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Firie,

Your plans sound absolutely delightful and full of fun!
These photos are gorgeous... I've heard that phuket is
totally like a whole unexplainable Paradise from another time.
Have a great trip (safe too)!!!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:30 PM   #24
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
Bahías de Huatulco... It is located in Oxaca, Mexico...the pacific coast. The local eateries have awesome food, and the beaches are beautiful.

Oh mY!!!!! just look at how gorgeous this place is!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Bahia ~> Beautiful Bay!!!!

Ps/ I should trade in my northern dreamscape and go here, instead! *hehe*

Last edited by Kätzchen; 06-29-2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: editing issues again!
Old 07-25-2010, 02:22 AM   #25
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

October 2005, I was lucky to visit this state park in W. Virginia
and it is truly a gorgeous place to spend time!
I have a week off during this October and I'm
thinking about doing some leaf peeping during fall break.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:26 AM   #26
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

My current obsession is Cuenca, Ecuador. I plan on going next year. It is the number one place for American's to retire. It's an artsy city, in a beautiful country with perfect weather year round. I have never wanted to live in another country but with everything I have read so far - I have yet to find a downside.

http://www.ecuadorexplorer.com/html/cuenca.html
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:02 AM   #27
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
My current obsession is Cuenca, Ecuador. I plan on going next year. It is the number one place for American's to retire. It's an artsy city, in a beautiful country with perfect weather year round. I have never wanted to live in another country but with everything I have read so far - I have yet to find a downside.

http://www.ecuadorexplorer.com/html/cuenca.html
Um, can I go with you? Pretty, pretty please?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #28
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

These are high on my list of places to go:

Iceland

Alaska

Nepal

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 07:22 AM   #29
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firie View Post
Um, can I go with you? Pretty, pretty please?
Oh yes! Do you one of those big hiking backpacks? I don't plan on actually hiking (that is impossible since it requires sensible shoes) but I do plan to find the "Welcome to the Amazon Rainforest" sign, put on the backpack and take a picture for facebook. I like to create the illusion of having a sense of adventure and danger without actually sweating.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #30
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

These were all wonderful pics of places I've never been

When I want to live vicariously in the comfort of my own house, I watch House Hunters International
Takes me to places that are beautiful that I'll never be able to visit

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Charleston SC/Savannah GA

Beautiful place! Full of history! Old plantation homes, moss covered trees. Yeah it probably stinks sometime, it's the paper mills but the smell goes a way or ya get use to it.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #32
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Scotland.....

Ireland.....

Wales....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:56 AM   #33
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I think Diva should put up a picture of her place because when traveling to Austin, it's a must stop at and visit destination.....

.........................that is all

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #34
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Hawaii is always in my heart and if you can afford to visit you will not be dissapointed.....go to the big island or kauai and see what paradise on earth really is.....
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Oh yes! Do you one of those big hiking backpacks? I don't plan on actually hiking (that is impossible since it requires sensible shoes) but I do plan to find the "Welcome to the Amazon Rainforest" sign, put on the backpack and take a picture for facebook. I like to create the illusion of having a sense of adventure and danger without actually sweating.
hahahahaha.

I don't have a hiking backpack, but Dylan does. We could take that along, stuff it with a bunch of paper, and take the picture in heels with that! You know, create the illusion (without the sweating) that we did the hike in non-sensible shoes. And non-sensible clothing too! You know, like women do everything in the movies! (Trekking jungles, running from zombies/monsters/ax murderers, surviving the Titanic or the Apocalypse or another disastrous equivalent!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #36
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #37
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Old 07-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #38
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Old 07-28-2010, 01:10 AM   #39
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I just want to say "Thank You" to all of you for sharing your favorite places and spaces that you've been to, or are thinking of going to, for rest and relaxation!

I'm leaving this video tonight because Loon Calls are so haunting to hear and yet so soothing, too!

Old 08-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #40
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Our most beloved destination is Iceland. Our photos don't do it justice, but here are a few favorites from our two trips:

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post: