Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 11-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #21
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default awesome!

I'm totally inspired now to get e some night wears for her upcoming birthday!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #22
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I'm totally inspired now to get e some night wears for her upcoming birthday!
Oh, yes! Please!

Old 11-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #23
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Boom Boom Pow

A certain gal just thinking outloud
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #24
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
No, I am not thread stalking you V. roflmao
no not you .... I stalk you too when I worry if you are feeling good and as far I remember you used to like my nighties , but then again you were snoring too much

sorry for derail y"all , ya know these ex's .... but at least we are good friends and not spiting fire here .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #25
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
no not you .... I stalk you too when I worry if you are feeling good and as far I remember you used to like my nighties , but then again you were snoring too much

sorry for derail y"all , ya know these ex's .... but at least we are good friends and not spiting fire here .
I did, very much so. And sorry about the snoring thing. rofl I wake myself up sometimes.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #26
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
I did, very much so. And sorry about the snoring thing. rofl I wake myself up sometimes.
lmao ... I know , but I used to that so I was fine with it ... and stop stalking me before moderator comes in this thread and tell us off ...... you are derailer not me I am a good girl ...lol
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #27
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Oh, yes! Please!

Really?

Cuz I was kind of thinking...

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #28
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
lmao ... I know , but I used to that so I was fine with it ... and stop stalking me before moderator comes in this thread and tell us off ...... you are derailer not me I am a good girl ...lol
Suuuurrrrreeeee you are.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #29
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmm, I think I like it in Blue, would go good with my tent, and perhaps some serenity prayers... Yes definately the Blue, wonder if it comes in Camo?
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #30
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

For the ladies, I could use some ideas, advice, etc....

When a certain femme comes to visit me from out of town, what is the best way for my house to be cleaned, I do it myself or hire someone to clean it from top to bottom?

Should I buy certain candles she likes? Certain foods?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
For the ladies, I could use some ideas, advice, etc....

When a certain femme comes to visit me from out of town, what is the best way for my house to be cleaned, I do it myself or hire someone to clean it from top to bottom?

Should I buy certain candles she likes? Certain foods?

If You're a clean freak, do it Yourself. If not, hire out. Make sure the bathroom is clean ~ no hair in the sink, plenty of TP, a clean handtowel, maybe even a little basket (if there's room on the counter) with special soap, lotion, travel sized shampoo, etc. It's a nice touch.

Clean linens on the bed, of course.

It would be a very nice gesture to find out her likes and dislikes as far as her preferences ~ drink (alcholic and non- ) of choice, snack preferences, food likes and dislikes, allergy issues. Does she like Peppermint Patties? Favorite candy? Favorite cheese and crackers? Does she like apples as opposed to pears?

It might seem like some work at first, but to her, You will be thoughtful.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
If You're a clean freak, do it Yourself. If not, hire out. Make sure the bathroom is clean ~ no hair in the sink, plenty of TP, a clean handtowel, maybe even a little basket (if there's room on the counter) with special soap, lotion, travel sized shampoo, etc. It's a nice touch.

Clean linens on the bed, of course.

It would be a very nice gesture to find out her likes and dislikes as far as her preferences ~ drink (alcholic and non- ) of choice, snack preferences, food likes and dislikes, allergy issues. Does she like Peppermint Patties? Favorite candy? Favorite cheese and crackers? Does she like apples as opposed to pears?

It might seem like some work at first, but to her, You will be thoughtful.

Ohhhhh awesome Miss Diva thank you for answering with honesty

LOL@ clean bed linens, that is a must for sure
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #33
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

I like the 'night wears' (and day wears) from
Agent Provocateur, LaPerla and La Senza
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #34
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation
Default to buy or not to buy

make her buy it!
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 03:26 PM   #35
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

OK....I'm not sure how to even explain this whole thing but here goes.......Femmes I need answers as to why other femmes act the way they do. And I just wasn't happy being disrespected. OK here goes the story......there was this femme that I have known for many years but just online and there was never anything between us except friendship as far as I knew. Well when we met I was single. But that isn't the case anymore. She insisted on calling me Hun and Babe even when I requested she stop. I was told that was how she talked. This femme is very high maintenance and expects to be catered to. Now I agreed to do some work for her which she kinda took as a free line to me whenever she wanted. Now I'm not much for talking on the phone. and this femme would insist it was business and we just HAD to talk etc. It really just ended up being over an hour of my time wasted on nothing. And she was impossible to get off the phone once she was on.

Now all this behavior was sending me the signals that she was trying to stake some claim to me that she has no right to. Am I wrong in that?
I mean she was very into talking all the time and taking up my time and I spent a good amount of time doing work for her. I have seen NO payment for any of it.

Now this fall we met in person and spent a day. She met my gf and everything. She was high maintenance all day which really wears me thin. Then she stopped at Walmart and I opted to wait in the car. When she finished shopping like 45 min to an hour later she threw a fit that she was disabled and legally blind (meanwhile she's driving all over in a rental car)etc. But I needed the break and wasn't going to apologize for it. Another red flag to me. I ain't your butch! Since I haven't been paid at all, I started setting boundaries with her as to how I would communicate with her. This ended our working relationship. Now I'm still owed total payment which I'm not holding my breath for.

Tell me.....did I miss read this whole situation? I think I was just too nice for to long.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:17 PM   #36
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
OK....I'm not sure how to even explain this whole thing but here goes.......Femmes I need answers as to why other femmes act the way they do. And I just wasn't happy being disrespected. OK here goes the story......there was this femme that I have known for many years but just online and there was never anything between us except friendship as far as I knew. Well when we met I was single. But that isn't the case anymore. She insisted on calling me Hun and Babe even when I requested she stop. I was told that was how she talked. This femme is very high maintenance and expects to be catered to. Now I agreed to do some work for her which she kinda took as a free line to me whenever she wanted. Now I'm not much for talking on the phone. and this femme would insist it was business and we just HAD to talk etc. It really just ended up being over an hour of my time wasted on nothing. And she was impossible to get off the phone once she was on.

Now all this behavior was sending me the signals that she was trying to stake some claim to me that she has no right to. Am I wrong in that?
I mean she was very into talking all the time and taking up my time and I spent a good amount of time doing work for her. I have seen NO payment for any of it.

Now this fall we met in person and spent a day. She met my gf and everything. She was high maintenance all day which really wears me thin. Then she stopped at Walmart and I opted to wait in the car. When she finished shopping like 45 min to an hour later she threw a fit that she was disabled and legally blind (meanwhile she's driving all over in a rental car)etc. But I needed the break and wasn't going to apologize for it. Another red flag to me. I ain't your butch! Since I haven't been paid at all, I started setting boundaries with her as to how I would communicate with her. This ended our working relationship. Now I'm still owed total payment which I'm not holding my breath for.

Tell me.....did I miss read this whole situation? I think I was just too nice for to long.

she's crushing on you ~ that's why she got nasty ~ "run forest runnnn " don't look back !! lol gl jedi
Old 03-14-2020, 08:30 AM   #37
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
OK....

You were far too nice for far too long. And she's a jerk, and possibly a narcissist. This isn't femme-specific behavior, either. Of course it's entirely possible that she had romantic expectations of you, but even if that was the case, she expressed it like a really big jerk!
Old 03-14-2020, 09:04 AM   #38
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
What kind of work did you do for her? Are you able to retract the work or revoke her rights to access the content until she provides payment?
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2020, 09:44 AM   #39
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Jedi: "And she was impossible to get off the phone once she was on."
What happened to "click...hang up" once the hairs on the back of your neck stood up?
And what was it you wanted, given you already "were not single anymore". To me it seems you hung in there far too long for all of this to be blamed on her.
Maybe you should take this as a learning moment about your own behaviour and then move on.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:03 AM   #40
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Jedi: "And she was impossible to get off the phone once she was on."
What happened to "click...hang up" once the hairs on the back of your neck stood up?
And what was it you wanted, given you already "were not single anymore". To me it seems you hung in there far too long for all of this to be blamed on her.
Maybe you should take this as a learning moment about your own behaviour and then move on.
I did say I was too nice for too long. But I did finally set the boundaries I needed to and she got mad.