Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you date yourself?

This was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

This was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?
Abso frieking LUTELY I would. I am awesome, extremely faithful, highly romantic, affectionate. Love to laugh, make others laugh. Im a huge teddybear with a big giving heart. Ive been told a great lover, and a great friend... And Im hella sexy Just for starters. Im so much more. Im not perfect. I have my flaws... I never require in a femme what I dont already possess... Just sayin..
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I would without a doubt. I am a good catch. Kind, compassionate, well read and yes attractive to boot.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'd date myself, I just made dinner for me and I and gotta say.. I'm pretty damn good to me in bed too! *smirk* Sometimes I have a headache or me is too tired...
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I'd date myself, I just made dinner for me and I and gotta say.. I'm pretty damn good to me in bed too! *smirk* Sometimes I have a headache or me is too tired...
lol...and you have a great sense of humor
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

No, cause I'm married, and I don't fool around on my wife.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I would have to lean towards no.

Don't get me wrong, I have lots of qualities I like about myself. That's not it.

I am looking for someone who complements me, not someone who is exactly like me. If they are exactly like me and like ALL the same things that I do and has all the same exact opinions that I do then I will not be challenged. There have to be some commonalities but not everything.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #8
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well I know "Strappie" would love me but I'm not so sure I would love "Strappie" The heat seeking moisture missile is a lot to handle.

Ohhh I went there......
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Yes, I admire me for my awesome cooking and mad sexual skillz too. I would definitely send myself some flowers and ask for a second, or even third date.

Kobi knew there was a reason June was on the women to lust after from afar list.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #10
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

No. I'm really not my type. Way too old, cranky and set in my ways.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Me and I are non committal, we won't talk about Strappie....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Me and I are going to bed before we get Strappie in trouble... G'night!
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #13
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I think I'd date me.

I know that I can be trusted to give myself a lot of space, and I like my space. I wouldn't get my feelings hurt when I don't return my phonecall, because I would have forgotten that I had called myself to begin with. That sounds good.

Plus I wouldn't have to argue with myself over what radio station to listen to, and I would never begrudge myself a True Blood Marathon Saturday. I wouldn't criticize myself for drinking several pots of coffee a day, because I'd be drinking that much too. I'd never pressure myself to quit smoking. I wouldn't want me to change anything about myself.

If I moved in with myself I wouldn't have to compromise with myself on things like what colour to paint the bathroom, because me and myself have the same taste.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know that I would have enough patience to date me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #15
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I guess I'm the only one who would, since I've not been asked for a date in forever......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #16
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

No. I'm too stubborn, headstrong, sassy, fiercely independent and I make terrible squish fritters!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #17
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I would so date me...lol

Personally I think the pros outweigh the cons...lol

PROS
- loving
- caring
- passionate
- quirky
- always in the mood (*wink wink*)
- mad bedroom skills (*teehee*)
- pretty darn good cook (mad baking skills too)
- intelligent
- easily amused
- tenacious
- patient and loyal (most of the time)
- optimistic
- impeccible manners (unless we're just chillin' by ourselves, then I will prop my feet on the coffee table...but only if it's our coffee table)
- enjoys vacuuming, dusting and doing windows
- thoughtful (when not being forgetful)
- compassionate
- attractive
- fun to do things with/travel with
- good with animals...and some humans lol
- yada yada yada

CONS
- jealous
- attracted to shiny objects
- somewhat of a packrat/hoarder
- sometimes absent-minded
- crazy cat lady in training
- sometimes too silly
- picky eater
- sometimes too horny
- cuss like a muthaf'ing sailor (but never around family, children or others that would be offended, I do show respect...although idiots in stores and road rage do set it off sometimes)
- some days too cocky/some days too self-conscious
- devious (which can also be a good thing in the bedroom lol)
- sometimes annoyingly over-optimistic and/or cheery and/or perky
- coldhearted vicious ice queen bitch if disprespected
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I would definitely want to date me but would probably be a little intimidated by how little I sleep and how many projects I always have going on. Oh, and I might think the relationship with the big orange dog was unhealthy.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #19
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

yep I'd date me

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #20
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Heck yea, I'd date me! I'm very affectionate, very giving (I have a huge heart), love helping others, I can cook fairly decent, LOVE to make people laugh, not hung up on myself, I don't keep track of who's done what to whom, disappointed when others do, honest to a fault, and I love blonds!

The down side? We all have to honest right? Well, I have trouble saying "no" to others sometimes and get overextended easily, & I can't take a fish off a hook w/o help .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post: