Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

awesome!
Two different football game parties!!
Yeehaww....goodbye cowgirls

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 12:28 AM   #5702
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good, had some Peach Pie moonshine earlier!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:18 PM   #5703
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default milk, fingers and elbow issues tonight

I am feeling a bit grumpy towards myself.

I am out of milk and have to drive about 24 miles round trip to buy some. I intended to pick up 2 gallons Friday on the way home from work but forgot. It is cold outside, almost dark and I just drank the last glass I had.

I don't do well knowing there is no milk in the fridge. I know if I do not make the trip, it will be a rough night.

Plus, I have three fingers that hurt like all hell from the deep cracks in them. This always happens in cold weather - I forget about putting lotion on my hands. I bet my African-American friend who works at Home Depot has them too. He takes his gloves off and does a show-n-tell ... his looks worse because of skin color ... he is such a fun guy!! And a splinter in my right elbow that I cannot reach to extract. Laura (work friend) will take care of it tomorrow ... and laugh at me while she is doing it.

Woe is me but will be much better once I get the milk.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 05:50 PM   #5704
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post

I am out of milk and have to drive about 24 miles round trip to buy some. I intended to pick up 2 gallons Friday on the way home from work but forgot. It is cold outside, almost dark and I just drank the last glass I had.

I don't do well knowing there is no milk in the fridge. I know if I do not make the trip, it will be a rough night.

Plus, I have three fingers that hurt like all hell from the deep cracks in them. This always happens in cold weather - I forget about putting lotion on my hands. I bet my African-American friend who works at Home Depot has them too. He takes his gloves off and does a show-n-tell ... his looks worse because of skin color ... he is such a fun guy!! And a splinter in my right elbow that I cannot reach to extract. Laura (work friend) will take care of it tomorrow ... and laugh at me while she is doing it.

Rock has no milk i know just how that feels..i feel that way when i reach for a cookie and there are none
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #5705
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post

Get O'Keefe's Working Hands lotion. It's great!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 07:56 PM   #5706
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Most excellent! I've accomplished alot today!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 02:03 PM   #5707
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

still feeling cold in spite of sweater, socks, cashmere scarf
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 02:32 PM   #5708
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely over the moon, proud of myself, so happy I could cry, thankful, inspired, excited my unique designs for my workshop are truly turning out beautiful, super thrilled with my newly rebuilt deck, ready to do a happy dance.

Although, my body is screaming, especially my legs, after busting my ass since last week with my sister to get things finished.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 03:50 PM   #5709
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Someone inquired in my previous post:

"why do you specify "African American" friend? Why not just my friend that works at Home Depot?"

It is because of the color of his skin (darker) and it makes his finger splits look worse than mine. I thought I stated that (maybe not so clearly) in the post.

Probably others who wondered too ... thanks for allowing me to explain the "why"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 09:51 PM   #5710
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Emphasis on Gratitude

I've got a full plate in life, and tonight - even though I'm up against incredible odds:

I feel.... resilient, determined, and filled with gratitude … for every step in life I've savored and for every step forward I take.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 12:03 AM   #5711
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

sleepy..warming some milk..i think i will put cocoa in it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 06:37 PM   #5712
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Cranky. Brutally honest. Bratty.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #5713
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

not so much tonight ... no appetite at all ... hurting somewhat above my hips on the inside - not bones - very weird ... wondering if it is related to these lower lumbar discs the doctor wants to surgically correct ... I am now beginning to lean to "maybe" having surgery this summer ... all sorts of strange pains here and there are making RockOn a very dull boy ... starting to suck all fun from life
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2019, 11:25 PM   #5714
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I feel a lot of things for different reasons

Nervous
Excited
Hopeful
Content
Curious
Dreadful
Irritated
Happy

Yup that about does it.
The moving that was supposed to happen last month is happening this month instead as “we speak”. A little stressful but happy about it and parts of it are fun. I find fixing things up and clearing off parts of the land fun.

Also I went for a second opinion on my chronic abdominal pain since my surgery..... damn it’s been 7 months! Wow... anyway she is going to do exploratory surgery to see if it’s adhesions and if so she will cut them out. I hope that it is! I want off all these nerve meds that is making my bp and heart rate high, and more often than not, sleep too much.

I have a few more things going on too that I Hope turn out well.
Old 01-26-2019, 07:31 AM   #5715
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Good just ready to get my day started.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 01:06 PM   #5716
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling anxious and in some ways very defeated.

BUT... there are also moments of hope and love.

I just need to feel more settled.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:19 PM   #5717
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Ducky just Ducky.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 05:44 PM   #5718
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feelin' pretty good right about now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 10:28 PM   #5719
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Relaxed, hopeful, driven
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:54 PM   #5720
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

AMAZING!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: