Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie FAQ

Old 03-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #101
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

So disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
and if you look at my profile in 3 secs I'll leave you a filthy message. In fact everyone look!
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #102
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So disappointing.

not if you're into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #103
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
and if you look at my profile in 3 secs I'll leave you a filthy message. In fact everyone look!

~headed to Sachita's profile because I want a dirty message, but not a filthy one.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #104
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
~headed to Sachita's profile because I want a dirty message, but not a filthy one.

I'm actually capable of huge filth. If you saw me now you'd know just what a dirty girl I really am.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #105
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

re: the actual thread topic,

i'm glad someone brought this up. personally i'd be a lot more comfortable if people had to register to be able to read here. i run a forum where people have to register to see posts - the main site is still indexed and searchable by google if you search on the forum topic, but you can't find specific information or posts by/about people through google. i like this space so i post here anyway. i don't have a huge expectation of privacy. but i'd be a lot more comfortable if only registered members could read posts. i don't really give a fuck who's looking at my profile.

edited because i meant to say if people had to register to READ here, not post here, hehehe! thanks for bringing that to my attention corkey.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #106
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i was the one who pushed for only registered members to be able to access forums on the Dance site, i caught flack for it from a few who wanted to peruse without being logged in, but i still preferred it that way. Banned members no longer had access to the site, honestly i don't really care anymore.

There were no *unregistered guests*, but some of those could be a good thing from what i hear.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #107
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post

I have one person who visits my page...every single day...but is a futile visit as what is there to see is limited to contacts and admin/mods!! It bothers me NOT!!! Besides I think that person has a secret crush on me..why else would they need a daily visit..grins...(make it a positive experience!!!)
OMG...Honey, i just realised the same person seems to have a crush on me too!!!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #108
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

How do you know they visit your page every day? Just because June's name is there every day does not mean Juney has visited every day. 10 more people would have to visit after June's last visit to kick her name off.

=========================
This idea of registering before you can read is something I do not understand. What does making someone register do for privacy when bots and spiders get to read anything they want to read without registering?

How many people are we stopping from reading and learning by requiring registration? There are many reasons a person might not want to register. How does creating an obstacle (registering) to access this site help build and create community? What safety does requiring registration create?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #109
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Well i can only speak for myself...this person appears in the list, gets bumped out then reappears...and it does seem to happen daily...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #110
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Toughy;553336]How do you know they visit your page every day? Just because June's name is there every day does not mean Juney has visited every day. 10 more people would have to visit after June's last visit to kick her name off.

I find this thread to be rather amusing....great way to make someone think you have a secret crush or are a stalker. Maybe someone enjoyed reading something and want to go back and reread the post. Perhaps they hit the wrong button. I do not get paranoid, curious maybe, but secret crush....that is very flattering. And I believe it does take a while for the name of the person who visited to go off your page, especially if it is someone else entirely that visits your page a lot, may take longer than 10 visits for the person you think is visiting your page to get bumped off.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #111
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Well i can only speak for myself...this person appears in the list, gets bumped out then reappears...and it does seem to happen daily...
laughin...........aren't you Miss Popular.......
I will not assimilate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #112
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I personally don't get why people get upset if someone/anyone visits their profile page.

It is there for all to see and read is it not? There is no guarantee of privacy anywhere on the Internet and certainly not on B-F Planet.

I like to think that people have good motives in reading mine and always appreciate the positive visitor messages they leave. The few times I have been visited without someone leaving me a message, I just shrugged and figured they had their reasons for looking-either way: not a problem for me.

Have at it!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #113
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
laughin...........aren't you Miss Popular.......
LOL...sure seems that way on occasion...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #114
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I just visited several profiles because

I have a relatively new iPhone and I am clumsy.

I touch members' clickable screen names all the time by accident.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #115
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I just visited several profiles because

I have a relatively new iPhone and I am clumsy.

I touch members' clickable screen names all the time by accident.
me too, and we've mentioned this several times, i don't get what the big deal is!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #116
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i just get curious to know more about people so i check profiles pretty frequently there are some profile fields that aren't viewable on the left side of posts and i'm nosy, dammit :P
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #117
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

all this talk about profiles reminds me I need to go visit one.................
I will not assimilate

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #118
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
all this talk about profiles reminds me I need to go visit one.................
ME pick ME!!!! LOL
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: