The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 06-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #41
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme feet in their element

My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #42
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Bump! I think we have two of the same threads running here...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #43
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

how did I miss this before?
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #44
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
for Laneydoll ...

great shoes!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #45
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Mirror Image...

great shoes
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #46
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Dee....yes, we do. I began one this am..NOT realizing one is already going...sorry...smiles! I put mine in fluff forum.....didn't know where else to put it! I LOVE the feet..regardless....one can never have too many femme feet, right? Have a great one..post away peeps!!!
Quote:
Bump! I think we have two of the same threads running here...
Old 10-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #47
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

my tootsies in the summer!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #48
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Hi Dee....yes, we do. I began one this am..NOT realizing one is already going...sorry...smiles! I put mine in fluff forum.....didn't know where else to put it! I LOVE the feet..regardless....one can never have too many femme feet, right? Have a great one..post away peeps!!!
Yes and since you love the femme feet I will ask them to combine and you can take it away !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #49
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

no...no...I like the tumbler site...just combine my thread, can you? Thanks..have great weekend...Clay
Quote:
Yes and since you love the femme feet I will ask them to combine and you can take it away !
Old 10-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #50
Anastasia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not Looking

Anastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST Reputation
Default Please forgive the crappy photo quality and the sock tan ;)

Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #51
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

hey Chai...oops! I sent you a rep for someone else's pic...sorry...lol...too many pics....not enough brain cells...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #52
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'd like to direct your attention to.......here a little shameless self promotion

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]

Last edited by Ashton; 10-28-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: cuz I wanted to
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #53
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
I'd like to direct your attention to.......here a little shameless self promotion
Very nice collection there, Ash! You sly devil, you! Thanks...enjoyed the slideshow! Clay
Old 10-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #54
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default A little bit pink and wrinkly! :p

If I can just stretch.......

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #55
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post

If I can just stretch.......

Very pretty feet, Flutter! Don't ya hate it when ya jus' need one more little bitty inch..ahh to run more water...sssstttrreeettttccchhhh...chuckles...thank s for sharing!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #56
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Very pretty feet, Flutter! Don't ya hate it when ya jus' need one more little bitty inch..ahh to run more water...sssstttrreeettttccchhhh...chuckles...thank s for sharing!
I hate getting out of a bubble bath. Everything was wrinkly but noone needs to see the other bits! lol

There are only so many times I can top up without getting up because I broke the chain on the plug and can't remove it with my toes....

The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #57
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll add a couple...

I'm not a shoe-aholic, and very rarely indulge in the treat of a pedi. I do like my ankles.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #58
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
I've tried 100 times to wear sling backs and just cant. No matter what the style, height, width of strap etc. I just walk out of them. My good friend bought me some gorgeous spangly black stiletto sling backs a couple of Christmas's ago. Nearly broke my neck walking out of them on the stairs. Needless to say, someone else is now enjoying them

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #59
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #60
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation
Default complete with tan lines

sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post: