Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 05-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #181
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I had no idea that's what that is! I thought my feet were deforming from the arthritis.... Oh thank sweet heaven there is hope I might not have to start wearing Wide shoes!!! (Surgery is, sadly, probably easier than finding a 6.5W in a designer brand...I'll try the wrap first!)
I probably would have never noticed if it weren't for my other foot looking fine. I will snap a picture today and post it...the difference is remarkable.

The surgery doesn't worry me so much as the healing time does. 6-8 weeks in a boot?? ISH!

Couldn't they at least make the boot into a cute strappy flat?
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #182
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Maybe I'll just get a little smiley face tattooed on it and call it a day.
For some reason, I always wanted to get The Tick tattooed on the bottom of my foot, like I'd squashed him.

Sadly, my feet are far too ticklish for that to ever happen and, if for some miracle, they weren't it would fade something wicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I probably would have never noticed if it weren't for my other foot looking fine. I will snap a picture today and post it...the difference is remarkable.

The surgery doesn't worry me so much as the healing time does. 6-8 weeks in a boot?? ISH!

Couldn't they at least make the boot into a cute strappy flat?
One of my customers had that done and said it really wasn't that bad.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #183
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumping, because I can! :-)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:53 PM   #184
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Femmetastics feet

The same problem every time... Which color?

Where my feet get the rest they deserve:
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 03:27 AM   #185
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

I wore these lovely red heels recently and had fun with them....can be nice to dress up when you feel the need to bring some powerful energy to a meeting....
Old 07-02-2016, 05:42 AM   #186
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
I wore these lovely red heels recently and had fun with them....can be nice to dress up when you feel the need to bring some powerful energy to a meeting....
Picture please? For some reason, I really adore red heels.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:24 AM   #187
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Picture please? For some reason, I really adore red heels.
I put it in the gallery.....couldn't upload it otherwise. Its not the greatest photo cause I'm a little lagging in the tech department. I had to shrink the photo down in order to get in uploaded, boo.

I'm bummed today as I called the local shoe repair folks, planning to take them a collection and they are closed till Tuesday. How rude! :-(
Old 07-02-2016, 07:48 PM   #188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
I put it in the gallery.....couldn't upload it otherwise. Its not the greatest photo cause I'm a little lagging in the tech department. I had to shrink the photo down in order to get in uploaded, boo.

I'm bummed today as I called the local shoe repair folks, planning to take them a collection and they are closed till Tuesday. How rude! :-(
Good for them for taking the holiday weekend off. Your heels are really cute though!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: