Old 07-24-2018, 09:29 AM   #1581
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie has her crazy eyes on and is looking off into the distance towards the a/c unit. Loki has been chastised many times this morning and has taken himself back to the bedroom to contemplate what he did.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 05:48 AM   #1582
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

One of the little dogs threw up on the bed in the night...

I just put clean.sheets on yesterday.....

Old 07-29-2018, 06:09 PM   #1583
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know actually. Their toys aren't moved around and they miraculously appear when I come into the house so anything's possible.

Maybe they are part of a G Force type group?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #1584
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Well...the baby kitten has apparently learned how to play-growl and bark like a dog from hanging out with my girlfriend’s three pups. She was tearing around the living room and up and down the cat tree at lightning speed all while growling and barking like her “big sisters” (a pittie and Boston terrier) do when they play-fight.

Talk about cute!

Her big brother was unamused at the shenanigans, but they are now curled up into one big ball of fur and snoozing soundly together.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 05:51 PM   #1585
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Not today... but this past weekend... one of my fuzzy lil buggers pushed my salad spinner and butter boat of the counter and broke them!! ARG!!!

Yes, I own... owned... a butter boat!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 01:52 AM   #1586
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Not today... but this past weekend... one of my fuzzy lil buggers pushed my salad spinner and butter boat of the counter and broke them!! ARG!!!

Yes, I own... owned... a butter boat!

Confession: I own a butter boat, too. Would not want to be without it. It is securely housed almost behind my microwave for safe keeping from my butter loving heathen Hope you can replace it.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:39 AM   #1587
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I just looked over and Gracie was laying on the ground on her back with her paws all akimbo and a sweet, playful look on her face. Loki is nearby on the back of the sofa, looking down upon the beloved, but mere, mortal that I am.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 05:57 AM   #1588
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday...

Our hen, Dolly, laid her first egg!

I happened to be outside hanging wash and heard her make a peculiar call. I saw her come out of the coop and figured I’d check and... sure enough! First Dolly egg.

Cleo laid her third egg yesterday also. Her first one was laid on pavement and cracked. The second had no shell so I offered more oyster shells. Her third one was perfection and actually laid in the laying box. Yay Cleo!
Old 09-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #1589
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a few weeks since I have seen Simon, Toffee and Petunia, so when I dropped by to see my BFF (sil), Petunia usually is out in the front yard, waiting for me to pet her and talk to her.... but she was up on the cedar fence, staring at me, with her tail swishing in the air. LOL!

After I walked up to the front door, carrying the lunch sack, I usually hear both dogs going ape, but today, miracles of miracles, both dogs were.... sitting behind the front door, tails wagging crazily, not one big scary bark out of either of them, and they didn't even try to push me down with love. HA!

Luckily, I had treats in my purse.

I loved up Simon and Toffee and gave them treats; then Petunia came up to the back door, to be let in. I let her in....and she talked up a storm. I picked her up and gave her the biggest smooch on top of her head, then put her down and gave her the biggest treat she's ever enjoyed (it had cat nip in it).

Today was such a huge surprise to not be mowed over by both dogs, lol!

I think they love me, just as much as I love both Simon and Toffee.

Petunia, too. *maow*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 08:14 AM   #1590
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Our pit bull Oliver has FINALLY discovered an indestructible toy! My free weights!!!

I’ve had mine forever and I’m not sharing with his slobbery self BUT I will buy him his own!
Old 09-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #1591
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki has been cuddly and lovey dovey today. Gracie has been quiet and napped most of the day. When I stay up late, I see why. Gracie kicks Loki's ass during the night. Like, MMA ass kicking. That's my girl.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 07:00 PM   #1592
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter has a cat now.... sort of between kitten and cat. Anyway the top of her bedroom door has a space in it so I can see the ceiling through it if it’s closed. She has a very high bookshelf a little ways behind it. (And very high ceiling) Well I’m walking by and see some black thing sticking up all the way to the ceiling and I’m like wtf? I stopped. I stared. The house was super quiet and the black thing was super still. After standing there frozen for a few trying to figure out Wth was going on I moved to a diff angle and saw the cat ears. Then adjusted again and saw she was just sitting there watching me through the crack in the door. On the ceiling. Yup no big deal.

I know cats climb any and everything but I’m not used to them so still adjusting to the crazy little maniac lol.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:27 AM   #1593
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte woke me up to let me know – Hey you, over there, I'm barfing!!!!!!!!! Now he wants an early breakfast. Immediately? No I don't think so.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 07:01 AM   #1594
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

They ran around like rockets after inhaling their breakfast. Basically, the usual.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 10:47 AM   #1595
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Peanut, the bantam house chicken, has found a back closet in the house to nest in. She is currently sitting on 8 eggs. Every morning she runs into the big living room and grabs a meal and a drink of water. It took us a while to find that nest but the secret is out now. We may or may not have feathered Christmas presents.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 11:48 AM   #1596
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default reply to nhplowboi

I loved reading you post about your chicken! Funny as all!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 12:00 PM   #1597
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

It has rained all morning but it is tapering off now around noon.

Kevie, Jennifer and Jeffrey have been in and out all morning.

They beg to go out, I tell them it is still raining but let them out anyway. I stand and wait between one and two minutes at the back door... they come rushing back to the covered patio, shake, then come back in ... all three stare at me with accusing, pouty faces like the rain is my fault. "Daddy made it rain!"
whatever ...

I feel certain they will get a few hours of dry playtime this afternoon.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 04:12 PM   #1598
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

its been raining here all day, so they have been laying on their heating pads chewing on their chewsticks.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 06:21 PM   #1599
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Raining like crazy here too. Tiny Dog has made one quick trip outside. Every other time I offered to let her out, she looked at me like, "Nope! I can hold it!"

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 09:10 PM   #1600
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

The cats have been relaxing in front of the heater in the garage; the one cat loves it and will sit in front of it for hours (they're outside cats btw).

The dogs barked at...something all day, no idea what they see or smell, but when I went outside to see them, my one dog seems to have learned to try and get sympathy by shivering, seeing if she'll be let in. It was -2C today, it wasn't that cold. They also have a heated garage to go in.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets