Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

That the trolls are watching. The old, tired, bitter, blah, blah, blah .... youngsters that can't handle it ...yawn

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #962
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I was flipping through tv channels today and happened to see Jerry Springer asking if Pole dancing should be in the Olympics? LOL
Old 11-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #963
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I was flipping through tv channels today and happened to see Jerry Springer asking if Pole dancing should be in the Olympics? LOL
Yes, actually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 02:42 AM   #964
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

It was a pretty terrible joke, but it was unexpected and it made me snort:

I was trying on dresses at Goodwill, when from outside the dressing room, I heard someone ask the attendant, "Are all of the rooms taken?"

"No," he replied, paused a moment, and then, "they're all still there."
Old 11-09-2013, 04:56 AM   #965
Daktari

Default The best pole dancer in the world!

My favourite pole routine evah!

3.22 blows me away

Watch Ellen's boner face

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 06:53 AM   #966
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yes, actually.

I think Cleo was my favorite...I watched her entire video...
I don't know how she bends that way.....
How do they do the bend and snap without hitting their heads on the pole?? I certainly would..
All that in 5 inch heels...wow....
They are certainly athletic...
Pole dancing in Japan surprised me...but of course they made it into some classy kind of cirque du soleil chit....
This is the way to start one's day y'all
Old 11-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #967
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

This didn't crack me up but had to say I never knew they had pole dancing competitition. Interesting, I like it And I like how some are sloooow and others are faster and the music can be from slow to rockin' music. Very cool

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #968
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
My favourite pole routine evah!

3.22 blows me away

Watch Ellen's boner face

CIJS that is INSANE!!! That's some shit that shouldn't even be humanly possible right there.

CIAJS That's it hard enough to walk in shoes like she had on in the second video, never mind perform death-defying stunts.

But yes, Ellen's boner face was priceless.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #969
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My little Bit...(youngest daughter)

She was telling me how her boyfriend (a mechanic) had convinced her that there was such a thing as blinker fluid She was going back and forth with him and finally googled it and...low and behold....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkHqPXwNZ4"]How to Check Your Blinker Fluid - YouTube[/nomedia]

SOooo she wants to go somewhere in a lil bit and I told her she better get out and check my blinker fluid before we leave..cuz it's really important..to which she replies... "Well, I have a sawzall too....so maybe I should check your bumper fluid while I'm at it!" That's a lil crab apple straight off the tree!

*color me super proud that my baby knows what a sawzall IS!*
Old 11-14-2013, 05:11 AM   #970
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I swear my cat wrote this! LOL

"Sing the song of my people"...definitely my little kitty!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #971
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I stayed up wayyy past my bedtime so I could text my mother a Happy Birthday wish (and be the first!) for her 60th birthday....

She texts me back "Thank you"

Then I get, " I wasn't born until 1:26pm. I'm still 59!"

I told her to hold onto to it as long as possible... "I'm holding!!" she says...

Happy Birthday to my Mum.... (even if I am early..)
Old 12-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #972
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently, there's going to be a heat wave in Connecticut on Thursday. lol!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #973
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

"Dittooooooo."
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #974
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDivina View Post
"Dittooooooo."

bwahaha

Ditt0000000000
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #975
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Watching South Beach Tow and listening to Bernice tell her partner "You gotta drop your Balls Baby Huey".

Bernice cracks me up .
Old 12-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #976
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Kitty jumped on something slippery and landed almost seated. His hind area kept coming forward but he stopped moving in time to not land on the floor. His expression was like... no problem. LOL
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #977
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Because the pet store was having a HUGE sale ...Blade couldn't pass up buying a Nemo outfit for his 6 pound chihuahua ....OMG MY RIBS STILL HURT FROM LAUGHING

that poor dog! Dressed up like Nemo the orange clown fish ! I so wish we could have got this on YouTube !
When we were done posing Nemo for pictures ...OMG! You shoulda seen Skippy running thru the yard in Nemo outfit with his eyes covered by the little hood that's embroidered with fish eyes and a huge fish fin sticking out above his ears...he was running completely blind but OUT RUNNING Blade! As soon as Blade reached for him, Nemo changed directions!!! I WAS LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE GROUND LAUGHING!

This blinded doggy in a BRIGHT ORANGE FISH SUIT made it all the way up the hill before being scooped up....Blade needs a fishing net to catch a chihuahua !!!

Lmao only my brother shakes head and laughing
Old 12-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #978
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
Apparently, there's going to be a heat wave in Connecticut on Thursday. lol!

Lmao at this geezus
Old 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #979
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default text convo with roommate's mom

Kenna: ohhhh I wish I had some of those key lime cookies!
"Mawmaw": me too! I will give you the money for the ingredients if you make them
Kenna: (quietly chuckling because she thought I had previously made them from scratch) No problem . It's just a pouch like the Orangecicle ones at Walmart. next time I'm in town I'll get them.
(Later) Kenna: I wonder what they would be like in the Reddy Set Go muffin maker??
"Mawmaw": ME WANT COOKIES NOT MUFFINS

Omg I cracked up at this sweet "Mawmaw" saying ME WANT COOKIES !!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:36 PM   #980
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default another text convo with roommate's mom

"Mawmaw": I will have (Blade's niece) thru & fri. I will be up VERY early

(Since she retired, she normally doesn't get up till 9-10)

Kenna: awwwww Mawmaw time

"Mawmaw": I will be a blithering idiot b4 day is over. She's a chatterbox and in the WHY WHY WHY stage!

Kenna: I'm sorry I can't help but chuckle at that! I will rescue you and keep her occupied making peanut butter and Cherrio bird feeders ....(thinking to myself how much fun it will be to make a HUGE mess with peanut butter and cereal with a 3 year old!!!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: