Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

We have landed! Red and I survived a 2 day trip with our nephews to Gulfport MS! It is raining but we have a balcony with a view and a Waffle House next door! Life is good. New Orleans on Tuesday!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM   #142
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sunday late afternoon

Laptop and me at patio table watching way more hummingbirds than I have ever had fight over two feeders. Really. Saw 9 at once. Crazy fun.

Big dog Gabriel (standard poodle - champagne) watching intensely for 'stinkinsquirrels' to him. I have a cute squirrel feeder on the fence, and if one gets a peanut he goes bonkers. So much fun to watch. Love to hear them bitch at him.

Sitting with a glass of Chardonnay and watching the garden grow. Tommi build the raised garden, and we filled it and planted last weekend. Loving it. Can't wait for first tomato or pepper to be harvested. Spinach, beans, cucumbers and green onions in there also. Red beets too, but someone has been eating the leaves.

Bunny? There has been one seen in the yard.

Love the warm weather. Feel for friends in cold areas. Cooked St. Pat's dinner today - awesome. Leftovers tomorrow.

Have a great week All.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:27 AM   #143
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Started the day out with good coffee, snuggling with my Lamb, and oatmeal with flax seeds and honey.

Today will be a relaxing day of organizing and going through receipts and papers. Have several projects going and love staying busy while I play some Edith Piaff in the background and the scent of Nag Champa wafts around.

Sigh. Love my nest <3
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #144
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Last sunday was the best sunday I have had in long time. I got to wake to a cool (warmer then I have been used too) windy day with someone so special. We had breakfast, and then hit the road to go see a park that was in full bloom.

It was a great lazy sunday.

Today I had to wake without her but I got to call and wake her we are getting ready to run errands in 2 different states but together. I love the time we spend together even if its miles apart.

today it is errands, laundry and movies what a way to spend them
Old 03-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #145
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

This is the kind of Sunday I am so very thankful for. Got home around 8 last night from our vacation with the nephews. Had a great time. Not planning on doing anything we do not have to. Wishing everyone a lazy laid back over easy Sunday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 09:19 AM   #146
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

this sunday is the kind i will have many times for a long time to come I hope.

woke wrapped up in sheets and could barely moved fixed breakfast of bacon, pancakes and eggs.

Watching the great gatsby not sure if i like the movie or not

Brute is coming for dinner Havent seen him in almost a yr Im so glad to spend time with him and the girl and her family
Old 03-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #147
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

The weather is perfect! The pups are outside soaking up the sun. We are busy getting laundry done. No plans to do much of anything else. Happy laid back Sunday to everyone.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:21 AM   #148
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Enjoying my coffee on the patio while waiting for my Wife to wake up and get ready for Church. Pot luck today after services, then home for snuggling and a chicken dinner.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 10:25 AM   #149
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This morning is hash brown's,eggs over easy,ham slices with whole wheat toast.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #150
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to the birds, smelling the rain soaked yard. I'm wanting coffee. Shopping online. I suppose I should get up from the prone position. Lol.

I so want to put on socks and slide across the floor sometime today.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #151
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good morning!

Well we have had our two foster doxies for almost 24 hrs and it is going pretty well. Ms. Daisy who is blind has taken up with me and Mauser is pretty much just hanging with who is willing to rub his belly. Their furever mommy will be picking them up in mid May. My main goal is to get them to Bark Boomer Sooner so when get to Nebraska they can rustle them some Cornhuskers!

Have a laid back Overeasy Sunday!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 02:45 PM   #152
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

breakfast, then errands, and lunch at a family style (homestyle) restaurant...we got a lot done...now movie time
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #153
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

woke up in a tent to the sound of soft rain...fixed eggs in a nest and sausage on the campstove...packed up camp...coffee at the campstore then fishing and we caught a turtle...home now doing laundry and watching Netflix...have a good week!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM   #154
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

A not-so-lazy Sunday!

Doing some cooking for the week and washing clothes. Also changed the sheets on the bed, shredded a buttload of papers, cleaned the bathrooms, and had an overdue phone chat with one of my oldest friends.

Easy like Sunday morning!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 07:59 PM   #155
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Our day was wild! The foster puppies change our routine so sleeping late is not an option! Work is crazy along with the weather. Got stuck in a hail storm, and wow people will almost run you over to find shelter for their car. Me, I went to the donut shop called Red had a cup of coffee with the owner and gained a new client. Funny how going with the flow opens new doors. I am test proctor for the next 8 school days. Had 2 days last week. Love the kids but I am sure glad I no longer am 10yrs old :-).

Happy Sunday everyone and have a great week!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #156
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Happy Easter everyone! May your Sunday be filled with peace and love this Easter Sunday! Spring is here let the sun-shine in, the planting start and may your energy for life be renewed!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:49 AM   #157
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Most GORGEOUS Sunday morning I've seen in a LONG time!

I went ahead and opened up all the windows and there are about a zillion happy birds chirping and singing all over the land. I'm busy in the kitchen making a lunch and will plant some stuff in the raised bed later today.

Today even SMELLS amazing. Clean, green-smelling breeze wafting through the house makes me want to run outside and roll around in the grass
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #158
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default happy easter!

breakfast on the patio and its moving day...I am sad he wont be staying with me anymore but happy for him to have his own place
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 10:57 AM   #159
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday..

Coffee latte
Feel good movie
Quiet house
Easter greetings
Friendly chats

I would like Easter dinner later

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 02:24 PM   #160
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I slept past 6:30am.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: