How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 03:31 PM   #20822
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post

*Ace had the enormous privilege of being in the front row of a boat being sprayed by Humpbacks breaching with the babies in March off the Napoli Coast Hawaii. I was apprehensive about the Captain getting so close, but he turned the engine off far away and let the current do its thing. The whales seemed to enjoy the boat and we humans were quiet and respectful. We were rewarded as they showed off their magestic tail flukes with their little bobbers in tow. One never forgets an experience like that.<3
Random question: why does Ace speak in the third person?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 08:19 AM   #20823
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Animal Shelter Wants Pokemon Go Players To Walk Dogs.

“The idea is that they take the dog on kind of an adventure for the day,” Phil Peckinpaugh, shelter director, told The Huffington Post.

Peckinpaugh, who said both his nephew and daughter play the game, got the idea after noticing “droves” of people all over the city of Muncie hunting Pokemon with their games.

“It would be great if every one of those individuals had one of our dogs with them,” he said. He teamed up with Sam Wiser, an intern in the mayor’s office, and she created the volunteer ad that’s since gone viral on Facebook.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...2761f?section=

But wait! Will the dogs also be at risk of this? By distracted humans?

2 Pokemon Go Players Plunge Off a Cliff.

ENCINITAS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two men who were playing "Pokemon Go" fell off an ocean bluff in Southern California.

One man fell about 50 feet down the side of the unstable bluff and the other fell about 90 feet to the beach.

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/arti...ff-8378866.php

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2016, 09:28 AM   #20824
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Playboy Model Dani Mathers takes photo of naked woman at the gym, posts it on Snapchat to ridicule.

*This young woman has a really ugly soul, she will hopefully get her comeuppance, learn a life lesson and become a better person.

what may be a first for a Playboy Playmate, Dani Mathers was slammed for posting a picture of a naked woman on Thursday.

Mathers snapped a photo of a woman showering at an L.A. Fitness gym without her knowledge, and then posted it to her Snapchat with the caption, “If I can’t unsee this then you can’t either.”

She then shared a picture of herself laughing — but no one was laughing with her.

The backlash has been swift.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...ng-8380139.php

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #20825
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Playboy Model Dani Mathers takes photo of naked woman at the gym, posts it on Snapchat to ridicule.

*This young woman has a really ugly soul, she will hopefully get her comeuppance, learn a life lesson and become a better person.

what may be a first for a Playboy Playmate, Dani Mathers was slammed for posting a picture of a naked woman on Thursday.

Mathers snapped a photo of a woman showering at an L.A. Fitness gym without her knowledge, and then posted it to her Snapchat with the caption, “If I can’t unsee this then you can’t either.”

She then shared a picture of herself laughing — but no one was laughing with her.

The backlash has been swift.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...ng-8380139.php

She's been fired.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:48 AM   #20826
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Sunday morning lol's. Well, okay maybe a chuckle.

*I didn't know I loaded this picture on the internet for all to see. I keed, I keed.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #20827
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sunday morning lol's. Well, okay maybe a chuckle.

*I didn't know I loaded this picture on the internet for all to see. I keed, I keed.

Truth: That last one - that might have been me once or maybe twice.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 08:18 PM   #20828
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Old 07-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #20829
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 03:11 PM   #20830
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I just want us/ people to stop denying the things that are right in front of our faces. Sometimes we're confused but a lot of the time we're just playing games. I think that's our greatest failing. How are we ever going to grow and evolve as a species if we won't stop lying to each other and ourselves? So maybe you don't agree with the vegan position and I can accept that without a lot of complaining but let's stop distorting the facts about everything...
Old 07-18-2016, 03:30 PM   #20831
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

True story

Old 07-18-2016, 03:40 PM   #20832
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Default This is for you closet Bernie supporters

Old 07-19-2016, 07:28 AM   #20833
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

I like people who use their indoor voices. At the restaurant last night, this woman from 4 booths away was speaking so LOUDLY, my teeth were chattering. Her boomingpresence really dampened the mood.

*Needed to rant. Thanks.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 04:25 PM   #20834
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The 4 Stages of Attending a RNC Convention.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 07:31 AM   #20835
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A Glitch in the Matrix?

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 08:43 AM   #20836
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A Big Rush!, yet TERRIFYING!

A thousand foot high glass slide.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — I've jumped out of a plane from 13,000 feet. I've ridden 400-foot-tall roller coasters that top speeds of 100 mph, and I once found myself using my fingernails to clutch the side of a rock face way too steep to climb without gear.

Heights have never fazed me. Until the Skyslide, a terrifying glass tube on the outside of the U.S. Bank Tower in downtown Los Angeles. It's open to the public Saturday, and journalists were given an early chance to try it out.

Perched 1,000 feet above the ground on the side of the tallest skyscraper west of the Mississippi, the 360-degree glass slide is utterly terrifying. It's is nearly a straight shot down, except for a small turn at the beginning that causes riders to bump against the side of the glass, much to their horror.

I tried not to pay attention to the screams from other people riding the slide as I waited in what seemed like an interminable line. I tried not to think about the fact that just 1¼ inches separated me from a 1,000-foot drop.

http://bigstory.ap.org/7242ace0e0e045e8924f531c098105fe

Oh baby, next trip to L.A. I'm there!

Old 07-21-2016, 03:57 PM   #20837
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 06:53 AM   #20838
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Open Carry in Canada

Have a beer eh?
Old 07-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #20839
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Family...

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 06:26 AM   #20840
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff