How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a slow day. I made hair appointments for me and the boy, and I played with the dog. I listened to an audiobook.

But the most fun I had today was making an Easter basket for the boy! I decorated it, filled it up with his favorite snacks, and hid it in his bedroom. If he finds it before Sunday morning, I'll tell him the Easter bunny came by early while he wasn't here. But I don't think he'll find it early, it's pretty well hidden.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 08:30 AM   #2942
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

First, I'm trying to decide on my hair. Curly? Straight?

Then off to Church, with Boss butch.
Afterwards, there is a honey( I wish, my honey, but no) do list for her to do at my house.
I'm going to grill rib eyes
And a basketball game is on.
Many libations will be consumed.

Happy Easter!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 07:07 AM   #2943
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Getting wood. I thought I was ready to skate on this chore but we have a storm headed our way. I run wood in my "big room" (20x30?) to cut back on my monthly winter oil bill of $1500.
The weather is great today and a sweat will actually be broke bringing the wood into the house. I have a nearby business where I can get two skid-steer bucket loads of kiln dried wood for basically $160 and that usually lasts me two weeks in real winter weather. Hoping this load will get me through the rest of this winter/spring and into summer front yard campfires.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 05:41 PM   #2944
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, there was work.
Then I applied a loose ruffle to the skirt of my dress. It was too short. I had to make a plan. I used the scraps I had and made a 4 inch loose flowing ruffle. Looks better than too short. I must say, this has been a labor of love.

My bike (her name is Roxy) got her tires filled yesterday. I'm going to go take a spin a little later.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 07:54 PM   #2945
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post

The weather is great today and a sweat will actually be broke bringing the wood into the house. I have a nearby business where I can get two skid-steer bucket loads of kiln dried wood for basically $160 and that usually lasts me two weeks in real winter weather. Hoping this load will get me through the rest of this winter/spring and into summer front yard campfires.
Mmm, I can almost smell the wood smoke.

I'm setting up a tea station in my room. I don't know why I never thought of this before. Prior to now, I only got tea if I asked the boy to make it, and I hate to ask him to do this kind of thing very often. He already does so many chores. But I ordered an electric tea kettle (introduced to me by a Canadian friend - I don't know why, but we don't really use these in the South - we used the kind you put on the stove). Anyway, I've got room for my 3 favorite teas and a tea cup on a shelf, and I'm moving some stuff around so I can have the kettle next to my Brita water pitcher. I can't wait to relax with some Honey Vanilla Chamomile.

It has just occurred to me that I could have used the microwave. Oh, well.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2024, 07:31 PM   #2946
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Well, there was work.
Then I applied a loose ruffle to the skirt of my dress. It was too short. I had to make a plan. I used the scraps I had and made a 4 inch loose flowing ruffle. Looks better than too short. I must say, this has been a labor of love.

My bike (her name is Roxy) got her tires filled yesterday. I'm going to go take a spin a little later.
Well, the labor of love ....
Let me tell you, the bodice part is not working. It's a wrap around, but there is just too much gap coming across my chest. Sooo, I've tried all my secrets. Nothing is working. I've headed back to the drawing board. I picked a simple sheath dress with a fancy tie sleeve. Then it was the time to pick a new fabric. Perused for a for a few days and finally found it! Ordered it and it has arrived! Yay!

Vertical lines, figure flattering! And in my colors!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 02:17 AM   #2947
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

1. Try to get some sleep. It's 4 a.m. and I haven't slept in two days. I'm not sleepy now. But I really need to get some sleep, because

2. At 10:30 a.m. I have a doctor's appointment. I will have to get up by 7:45 a.m. to shower and get dressed. It takes me awhile to do those things these days.

3. Lunch at my favorite burger place as a reward for the doctor's visit. Yes, I deserve a reward. It's one of those really invasive doctor visits.

4. Catch up on texting with some friends.

5. Work on a craft project.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 04:14 AM   #2948
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning stuff (shower, dress, coffee, pack lunch, check seedlings)
Work (who knows what will happen, never a dull moment)
Home
Grill dinner for self and parents (Salmon and asparagus on the menu)
Take a little hike
Play cards
Read
Sleep
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM   #2949
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

My agenda today is to make an agenda for my house cleaner. Yes, we did "break up", but she just happens to be in town this week and has Friday available. I can't afford her, but I really need her, so this is a one off.

- Prince

Tags
agenda