Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 01-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #41
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

My butch <3 Makes me feel so many amazing things. Sexy is definitely near the top of the list.

It's important for me to be with someone who makes me feel sexy. I never would have thought this, but after being with someone who didn't make me feel that way, I am highly appreciative of someone who does.

Thank you xo
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #42
nicegirl88

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

nicegirl88 is on a distinguished road

That look. You know the look. It can be a stranger that watches from afar, or a lover that gazes at you during dinner. You can see the lust in their eyes, that need to lay their hands on you. This is what makes me feel sexy.
nicegirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nicegirl88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #43
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TruFemme View Post
A reassuring hand in the small of my back guiding me through a room or a crowd.

Yes! Yes!! YES!!!
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #44
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TruFemme View Post
A reassuring hand in the small of my back guiding me through a room or a crowd.
If that's the case, I think I've made hundreds of women (and men) feel sexy...sometimes two at a time ... who knew that a herding impulse could be sexy lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 03:30 PM   #45
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
If that's the case, I think I've made hundreds of women (and men) feel sexy...sometimes two at a time ... who knew that a herding impulse could be sexy lol

Lol. I'm sure you have, Collette. But seriously, it's about keeping the physical connection while making your way through a crowd. The raw physical need of your butch to keep some thread of connection. VERY sexy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #46
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Competency. Mastering a sport or acitivity that was at the start physically or mentally challenging. I've been learning chess for the past year and if the game is well-matched and well played I can feel very hot to trot!

Having and maintaining a strong, healthy body to the best of my ability. Feeding my brain and spiritual side with good books, art and music.

Sailing. The physical demands, sunshine, wind, current, and blue sky all combine to an amazing endorphine rush. (I'll show you a 3 hour tour....)

It's interesting to me what makes me feel sexy has nothing to do with having any input or even interaction with another. I guess it really is true that "self-love is never so great a sin as self-neglect."

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 11:59 AM   #47
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow *~meow~*

Dancing, the girating, vibrating, sweat, sex, salt, scents that mix during the right song in a smoke, drink filled dance floor right after morning bids a farewell to night...:::::

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #48
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

There are lots of things that make me feel sexy that both are internal that I do just for me, but also absolutely others have the power to give me a jolt of sexy as well. I don't think that's a bad thing unless you rely soley on others to MAKE you feel sexy.

Some things others do that can make me feel sexy:

-give me *THAT* submissive look
-a hand on the small of my back, as well
-come up to me out of nowhere and give me a passionate kiss
-cook a nice meal for me
-give me a bath

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 02:25 PM   #49
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

may sound strange but.....

wearing a men's button down dress shirt.. (and just the shirt).....with hys scent lingering on it....and then mingling with my own...

in my experience.....

they tend to like it a lot too.....
Old 02-07-2014, 03:07 PM   #50
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing my corset, with thigh high black hose, my (almost knee high) black leather boots, lace undies under my long dark purple silk robe... and the mental space this puts me in.

Mostly this "space" is very rare for me to feel or show...so when I do, I like to make it a very special treat and I relish in the experience of how silk and corset makes me FEEL ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #51
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

What makes me feel sexy? Lots of things... but for this post I will say:

Extra eye makeup, not my usual light routine but when I take time to do pussycat eyeliner, etc. for an evening look.

My best perfume.

A push up bra, not just the look of it but the feeling of it snugly holding my breasts....

Mastering a new skill, probably because it instills confidence and confidence seems to make my sense of sexy rise.

Great topic!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #52
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
may sound strange but.....

wearing a men's button down dress shirt.. (and just the shirt).....with hys scent lingering on it....and then mingling with my own...

in my experience.....

they tend to like it a lot too.....
VERY nice. For myself I would add wearing a pair of lace French-cut panties. I love the contrast of masculine clothing with the ultra feminine.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #53
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

When I am feeling nervous about a meeting if I, under my suit, wear truly decadent well fitting under bits it replaces the nervous with sexy

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 02-07-2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #54
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Member Photo Albums

Coming home from work and immediately diving into an entertaining story about my day. Overwhelmed by my adorableness (what? I can be adorable), hy pushes me up against the wall and kisses me hard. Okay, okay, hy was probably just trying to shut me up. But still...very sexy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 12:09 AM   #55
tiaras-and-books

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
in a relationship with someone wonderful. :)

tiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputation

Dance classes make a big difference for me. I think it's partly that they help me let go of a lot of stress, plus endorphins, but I also think that it helps a lot in reconnecting me with my body. After a dance class I feel whole, engaged, and like my whole body is alive. I actually feel alive instead of just knowing it.
tiaras-and-books is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiaras-and-books For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 07:12 AM   #56
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Ironically the same thing that made me feel ugly in the past: swimming (and wearing a bikini). Once I'm in the pool I feel so light and smooth and while gliding through the water I'm aware of my whole body.

Oh and skirts with over knee socks as well!

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #57
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Exercise and enough sleep.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #58
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

i feel the most sexy when I am doing something considered masculine...chopping wood, working outside, fixing something (uber simple) on my truck. Just a touch of dirt and sweat...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #59
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Breathing....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #60
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Things I do for me:

-Smooth legs with a skirt and high quality heels to show them off
-New makeup, and the good stuff, too! Stila mascara does wonders!
-Freshly cut and straightened hair (after growing up with ringlets all of my life, being introduced to my first flat iron was magical! Being able to easily run my own fingers through my hair is such a luxury)
-Hearing the clinking sound of my own jewelry as I move
-Really nice and, er, supportive undergarments...
-Putting my giant sunglasses on, windows down in my Jeep, feeling the wind in my hair, and catching a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror and truthfully liking what I see.
-Crossing my legs in a skirt. Sometimes it's the simple things.
-Going to an art gallery/theatre/highbrow university event and feeling like I both look the part and belong there. Growing up working class, this is something that is important to me and boosts my self-image in a really powerful way. It's hard to explain to those who haven't been there, but it's huge.
-Giving myself the perfect French manicure. What a feat! :-p

Things they can do for me:

-Hand on the small of my back or on my thigh while driving
-Gently moving my hair to the side before kissing my neck
-Nuzzling my neck to better enjoy my perfume
-Small, tasteful public displays of affection (back rub, quick peck, holding out my coat [yes, this counts], etc.). I think it's important to acknowledge your partner on a regular basis when appropriate and safe to do so.
-Spontaneous romantic gestures "just because."
-Cupping my face before/during a slow kiss. So sexy.
-The infamous butch smirk (or butch blush, depending on said butch). And to know that I caused that. Or the amused/devilish butch eyebrow-cocking. GAWD. How do you do that?
-Burying their face in my---WHAT? :-p
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme