easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Blissed out.

Thanked 9,996 Times in 2,152 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This weekends joy:

A really great concert on Friday night with my partner.
Finally getting a good night sleep on Friday.
Saturday- attending a really positive energy women's march in a small town that I love.
After the march, wandering town holding hands with my partner, popping into small independent shops, finding lots of home made goods, tasty food, and kind people.
Today: Quality down time both alone and with my partner.

Considering myself recharged and ready for tomorrow.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:28 PM   #6982
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,906 Times in 2,028 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

in and out quickly getting income taxes prepared

done deal

auto-deposit in checking account within 8 to 12 days

s
m
o
o
t
h

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #6983
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,096 Times in 391 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Stumbling back on here after disappearing for a bit. Oh and making some delicious congee for lunch.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #6984
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,654 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Took an unplanned, uncharted trip to the mountain. Took roads I never knew existed to get up there. Nice ride, beautiful scenery.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #6985
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

Thanked 4,560 Times in 885 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My mom telling me that my uncle was telling my aunt that I take great care of my mom. It made me feel good.
Wrang1er is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #6986
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Venus in (faux) fur
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Completely Unavaiable

Thanked 40,575 Times in 7,541 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Joy = Working at home with the world's biggest bun on top of my head, blasting Tom Petty, weight loss GOALS AF, and all the excited, happy feelings of my favorite person coming to visit.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #6987
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought me Joy?

The construction crew showed up and they are intalling the second floor of my eight horse stall barn. Let's just say I'm very happy and I want it completed. The weather has been kind of brutal with the rain and snow, but I still want it copleted so that the electrician, plumbers and the solar companies can finish up their part. I'm very happy!
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 03:29 PM   #6988
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Just before I was preparing to leave, I was able to wiggle out of a two hour meeting at the other building
YAY!

I become so bored at lengthy meetings ... have a tendency to start picking at my neighbors which at times has brought on stern looks from managers. But once in a while, if I exert extreme clown behaviors, I can get them to laughing too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #6989
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 22

Thanked 3,516 Times in 814 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am finding joy in the little things that feel sooo big. My daughter called this morning, giving me an update on her day, and the little voice in the back ground.. all I could hear was 'Hi Nana! hi Nana!' and her kisses being blown to me. I woke up to find the first part of my day's work was scanned to my phone-- early! (I hate rushing around to get things done) I was done that job by 11 am and home in the bath by 11:15 am. Now I am at my second job with time to pack a tasty dinner and 2 of my drivers have stopped in and told me that I looked beautiful today. I am grateful for the day and the warmth it has brought.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:50 PM   #6990
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
Seeking truth and fulfillment

Thanked 5,638 Times in 1,575 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

So today what brought me joy was is entering the Biggest Loser contest at work and finding out that since I started my diet a week ago I had lost 10 lb. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully lose even more and if I don't come in first place that's okay but if I do more power to me

I just seen a tattoo that every film on this planet would love I think it is a Hello Kitty tattoo as a vampire awesome ink
Old 01-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #6991
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am so happy! About 8:30 tonight I was finally able to drag a pine tree down and out of the woods. It was hung up in other trees.

I examined it thoroughly before I put the chainsaw to it over a week ago. I knew it would get hung up in other trees. There was not any blank real estate around it at all.

I worked on it about a total of 7 hours this past weekend. Tonight I was on the bed, had a new idea about how to get it unstuck. It worked fabulously. It is now flat on the ground, stretched across the lawn in front of the house. It is longer than what I thought. I can cut it into 4 pieces, drag it down by the road with the others this weekend.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #6992
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox)
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Freed
Relationship Status:
Looking for some trouble...:)

Thanked 26,703 Times in 6,633 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting a microwave, a dinette set with 4 chairs, & an Ikea computer desk (all gently loved) BUT new to me....for my butch pad! I LOVE my place & I am extremely happy here!

Making new friends, IRL even! LOVE it!
Old 01-24-2018, 11:58 PM   #6993
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,447 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

The thought of letting 6-year-olds smash raw eggs on concrete as part of a science experiment.

Last edited by EnchantedNightDweller; 01-24-2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Grammar
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:46 PM   #6994
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is that up in the sky?

The weather has been kind of brutal with days and days of rain and then big time snow. At 0430 in the morning, it was pitch black. By 0630, I could make out the thick dark clouds from the sky. By 0730, I saw a very brilliant light in the sky peaking through the big beautiful clouds, the sun! It was great to see the sun. All my little and big cridders were glad to see the sun also. A very good day.
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 04:14 AM   #6995
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 90,028 Times in 21,364 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A day off.....and now it's gone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 08:15 AM   #6996
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 28,471 Times in 7,064 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Early afternoon, the joy will start! I've been looking forward to Friday for days...this is number nine. Time for a day off!

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 09:47 AM   #6997
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox)
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Freed
Relationship Status:
Looking for some trouble...:)

Thanked 26,703 Times in 6,633 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Touching base with a very special BFF. It always renews my soul to see my world/thoughts through her eyes.

I don't get to connect to het too often, but she is very much in my thoughts. Our friendship means the absolute world to me! Thank YOU!

When we get to chat it always makes me smile....
Old 01-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #6998
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 90,028 Times in 21,364 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Conversations.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 03:04 AM   #6999
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I made dinner for my aunt and her friend. I was just reflecting on how much I love to play hostess.

It's interesting because I used to view this act as anti-feminist - getting all dolled up, and spending hours chopping, dicing, mixing, sauteing. Then the refilling glasses and plates all night.

For whatever reason, I've gravitated toward the kitchen a lot more, lately. I think feeding others fulfills some primal need. That is, when you're cooking for people you like.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 05:32 AM   #7000
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ yes... YES! ♡

Thanked 49,563 Times in 12,467 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

seeing that handsome face....

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: