Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #21
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=violaine;93709]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Thank you dear-
I'll take that prime rib anyway I can get it
What a nice thread!

tofurkeyrib?

just for you bella we would have tofurkeyrib as well.. we like to keep everyone happy here
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening hunies and homies!! Dinner sounds delicious and I will take a slice if cake and a cup of hot Earl Grey tea.

I am bringing new bed linens for all! How about a nice swimming pool?

Good night all,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #23
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good evening hunies and homies!! Dinner sounds delicious and I will take a slice if cake and a cup of hot Earl Grey tea.

I am bringing new bed linens for all! How about a nice swimming pool?

Good night all,

Zimmy

Zimmster nice to see ya...and thanks for linen...i got some 800 count egyptian cotton,fresh from laundry--but im thinking i didnt bring enough....have a good night
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=scootebaby;93724][quote=violaine;93709]

just for you bella we would have tofurkeyrib as well.. we like to keep everyone happy here

thank you, scoote! how are you??

bella

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #25
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

[quote=violaine;93742][QUOTE=scootebaby;93724]
Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post

thank you, scoote! how are you??

bella

hey Bella...i am good..should be in bed as my girls plane lands in 12 hrs but wouldnt ya know i am not tired....how are you??
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #26
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

i can only imagine that you must be very happy at the moment! may you two enjoy the time spent together, and may your spring be ever so lovely, scoote.

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #27
C S

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:

C S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

How is everybody doing? The good news people, Mercury is almost out of retrograde!

Jo, I always knew it would be a good idea to open your own kitchen!

Thank goodness for Jo's kitchen!!!...
I didnt have a place to eat dinner tonight and I
was stuck in my own kitchen cooking... (AKA: Hells Kitchen)
It's not that Im afraid to cook or anything, I just get impatient sometimes when Im hungry and it gets frustrating to cook when one is hungry.
...(I'm sort of like the below video- exhibit A) ...

AKA: CS

(((NICE KITCHEN, JO! )))

IT is HEAVEN'S KITCHEN!!!

Jo, let me know if you need any help!

(I put a hottub out back for the new place here ... think of it as my "kitchen warming" gift to you !) )
Old 04-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #28
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Hee hee...found ya!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #29
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hello my hunies and homies

By popular demand (well....a couple butches I know demanded it ), Jo's Kitchen is now open. The coffee is on, and there's always a good meal, a warm hug and some good conversation.

Anyone hungry?

MMMMMMM, at this time of night a glass of Merlot sounds just right!
Have a wonderful time with your honey!!!!

Pashi
Old 04-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #30
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
its about damn time woman....i was getitng tired of stale bread and bologna..lol...what a wonderful dinner you have planned...ill take care of clean up duty for you even.

and i believe i can even in the open in our new home
Oh no...Scoote found the cigars!!!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:33 AM   #31
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Oh no...Scoote found the cigars!!!

lol hiya MS...glad to see you found us...and welcome

goooood morning everyone...since Jo is boarding a plane as i type i figured id put the coffees on for everyone this morning--im not gonna pretend i know what kinds we have bc i dont drink this stuff,but Jo left me instructions to make sure we have a lil of everything
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 03:47 AM   #32
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just stepped in to say good morning!

Also to help with the next pot scootebaby

Because you was so kind to make the first...smiles

I know you don't drink coffee so here is some tea for you. Enjoy!

Hope your day is awesome. And btw...Mighty fine room ya all have made here...thanks!

I bet your excited as hell this morning....smiles

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Jo will be proud!!!! Smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 04:05 AM   #33
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

It just goes to show they can try, but they can't keep the hunies and homies apart!! Yippee!!All for one and one for all........ok..maybe that was the Muskateers....lol
Ok....while i am up, i will get breakfast started.....fresh coffee for everyone...and full Irish coming up....thats if anyone is hungry after the splendid meal that Jo cooked for us last night......yummy....thanks Jo!!
Old 04-28-2010, 05:20 AM   #34
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thank you Lady P...always so thoughtful

kid dropped at school..stopped by bakery and got some croissants,bagels,crumpets, and other assorted breads...figured for the healthy eaters i could add some fresh fruit,cream cheese .and the likes

good morning E--actually afternoon now isnt it? hows the studies going??
Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 AM   #35
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Thank you Lady P...always so thoguhtful

kid dropped at school..stopped by bakery and got some croissants,bagels,crumpets, and other assorted breads...figured for the healthy eaters i could add some fresh fruit,cream cheese .and the likes

good morning E--actually afternoon now isnt it? hows the studies going??
Awww you are as well....I am gonna lay down for a few..but will check in later...Have a blast today!

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 04-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #36
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Honies and homies, It's hard to get use to the new home. i have been up for hours and never thought to come in and start the breakfast. Thanks Chris for getting that done.

Hi to Lady P,MS, Scoote, CS my brother, Kat, Zimmy and the new honies and homies.

We had snow yesterday and it looks like wet snow today. That should tell you how I'm feeling today

Anyone heard from brother Blass and Scorpia? Scorpia was at a conference but where is Blass? Not sure where our Star is, maybe she is waiting for everyone at the honey home on the other site.

Hope everyone has a great day !

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:59 PM   #37
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Good Morning Honies and homies, It's hard to get use to the new home. i have been up for hours and never thought to come in and start the breakfast. Thanks Chris for getting that done.

Hi to Lady P,MS, Scoote, CS my brother, Kat, Zimmy and the new honies and homies.

We had snow yesterday and it looks like wet snow today. That should tell you how I'm feeling today

Anyone heard from brother Blass and Scorpia? Scorpia was at a conference but where is Blass? Not sure where our Star is, maybe she is waiting for everyone at the honey home on the other site.

Hope everyone has a great day !

Musicman

Hello to you as well Musicman...Hope your staying warm and our of that snow...It sucks...I know! I am over here in Utah and it can't decide if it is spring or winter from day to day this year...Yuck!

As for Scootebaby and Jo....I am sure your out there enjoying your time...Smiles

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 04-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #38
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello Everyone. That coffee smell just smells so delish! I will most definitely have a cup with half and half. How was everyone's day?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #39
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful day! I will take a cup of dark chocolate hot cocoa with nonfat milk.

Welcome to the thread Andrew!!

Night and see you all tomorrow,

Zimmy
Old 04-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #40
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Sweet Dreams everyone...see you for coffee in the morning...Smiles

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~