Old 01-24-2018, 06:49 PM   #4621
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a package of reduced fat feta and a big box of spicy white pizza for DC.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 08:24 PM   #4622
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I bought tickets for my mom, dad, and myself to see the Tedeschi Trucks Band next month. This is the most exciting thing I've bought in quite a while!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:56 PM   #4623
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What did I buy today?

Nothing. I have everything thing I need. By the way, it take two hours to get to the nearest store/town. I love it that way.
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 04:12 AM   #4624
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a pair of deckle scissors because I could not find mine and I don't have a distressing tool.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 01:45 PM   #4625
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a knife sharpening rod
some can goods
salads
chicken
water
spices
fiber
foot cramp pills
shrimp
bacon
sausage
eggs
whipped cream
gas
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 02:48 PM   #4626
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We are so waiting for Feb. food stamp deposit. Need everything. Between Her food stamps and EBT cash then my SSDI deposit. We should be ok by Feb.2.

It's really a bitch depending on the govt. when both of us were nurses. We worked very hard as nurses...now the govt. gives me 25% of what I'd earn per month.

Had medical, life, housing, utilities, trans. costs, furniture rental new at every assignment all paid including a 30+ dollar/hr. rate with DT for OT. Geez, I miss all that.

Every so often, tell the family I want to go back for a few years. Build up savings for a new house where we want to live - not where we must live (near family). They talk me into staying on my disability. It's depressing!:ra nt:
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 03:06 PM   #4627
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a new SD card for Hawaii pics!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 12:41 AM   #4628
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

2 books, The Four Agreements and The fifth Agreement, both by Don Miguel Ruiz. I'm sure many of you are familiar with these. I have a copy of the Four Agreements on my desktop pc, but found a hard copy in each of these for $3.98 each including shipping. I look forward to their arrival.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 12:55 PM   #4629
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, since it was close by to an place where I had an appointment, I bought a lunch combo of pepperoni pizza, crazy bread with marinara sauce, and a pretty card, and then bought my blood pressure medicine at the pharmacy. Not a lot, but my wallet is still smarting, lol. It's the "little things", don't cha know?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 07:33 PM   #4630
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

pumped 5 gallons diesel fuel into my 5 gallon yellow diesel gas can
2 gallons kerosene into 5 gallon blue kerosene gas can
filled two 5 gallon red gas cans with regular unleaded gasoline
new chain for chainsaw
50:1 chainsaw fuel
gallon chainsaw oil
hooves for canine children
certo (hope to have time soon to make Hot Pepper Jelly)
pair Ralph Lauren olive colored cargo shorts (clearance 70% off)
pair Merrell sneakers (clearance 70% off)
20 gallons gas in my truck
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 07:50 PM   #4631
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

An adjustment, a haircut, a spiced chai latte, vitamins, fuel for my truck, and a few groceries. Oh, and I got coerced by a very cute girl scout (she had this cute spinner thing on her head and she was rocking on her heels...and she looked at me with some serious grey-ish blue eyes and a smile that would melt the coldest of hearts).

Me: comes out of store minding my own business

GS: *mumbles*

Me: *realizes she was mumbling to me so I stop and turn around* I'm sorry, kiddo...were you speaking to me?

GS: *cuts eyes up at me* Yeah... (comprehensibly repeats herself) would you like to buy some cookies?

Me: I don't have any cash on me.

GS: *shyly says* We take credit cards.

Me: (thinking in my head "Damn it! She's adorable, how can I say no?) You're killin' me, kiddo.

GS: Cookies will make it hurt less.

That was the kill shot. Who can say no to that?!?!? I ended up buying a box and donating a box. It should be illegal for kids that cute to sell anything.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:38 PM   #4632
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Groceries, wonderful fresh veggies and fruit! Not one can of anything came into the kitchen. And, the only carbs were for Blaze.

2 candles
"Saved by the belle" color of nail polish
4 copies of my resume
A car wash

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #4633
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A new pair if Adidas sneakers
Subway for lunch
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #4634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got a surprise gift card today as a reward from one of my credit cards. Finally, they are paying ME back. lol

It didn't last long.

About 4 hours, to be exact.

I got crafty goodness from Joann's and two periodicals on one dish/Crockpot cooking and one on mixed media with a liter of Figi water from another store. Never had it before but it was on a display while in line and I was parched because they always keep it so warm in there, so I splurged for it and it was pretty good. Then I hit up another store so I got two rings, some underthings and make up. After that, I made it to AC Moore and got more crafty stuff and a box of HP playing cards for DC. Finally, I made a stop at the grocery store and got Him some Cheese Doodles and pizza for dinner while I nabbed some soda and mac 'n cheese baked doodly things for myself. All in all, I did wind up spending some of my money but not much.

It was a good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 10:11 PM   #4635
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I bought six bags of 60 lb sacrete concrete mix.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 11:44 PM   #4636
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

A flower arrangement for My Mom's Memorial in two weeks.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 12:12 AM   #4637
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Five boxes of Girl Scout cookies (but only 3 are mine)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 10:32 AM   #4638
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday. .....I got unexpected surprise mail from my dear butch friend, and mail from my employer....(an unexpected 2-week vacation bonus pay from last year).....so I went to my credit union first, them bought myself an early afternoon supper from the happy hour menu at McMenamins (mini cheese burger slider and Ceasar salad and a small glass of pinot gris), then noticed an second hand thrift store two doors down. I bought two nice hardly worn winter jackets for under $27 ! An red and black Columbia sportswear winter snow jacket and an Black GOODIE zip variety Goodie (GG?) jacket.

I'm wearing the new black jacket and my Betty Boop pin to PT this morning!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #4639
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Yesterday. .....I got unexpected surprise mail from my dear butch friend, and mail from my employer....(an unexpected 2-week vacation bonus pay from last year).....so I went to my credit union first, them bought myself an early afternoon supper from the happy hour menu at McMenamins (mini cheese burger slider and Ceasar salad and a small glass of pinot gris), then noticed an second hand thrift store two doors down. I bought two nice hardly worn winter jackets for under $27 ! An red and black Columbia sportswear winter snow jacket and an Black GOODIE zip variety Goodie (GG?) jacket.

I'm wearing the new black jacket and my Betty Boop pin to PT this morning!
I THINK they are called a "hoodie" cause of the hood you can cover your head with if it rains! Back in my day we just called them a sweatshirt with a hood.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #4640
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizer

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today