Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Creepy Things That Have Happened to You

Sometimes, weird things just happen. They're unexplained, supernatural or just weird until you understand what actually took place. I figured I'd start a thread for all things creepy and unexplained. This doesn't necessarily have to involve the paranormal but anything that just didn't make sense and scared you at the time.

Here's mine:

Last night, I'm in the hot tub. It's late and pitch black outside as it was nearing midnight. I hadn't done this yet but everybody was in bed so I got brave and yanked off my bathing suit. Not 30 seconds into enjoying the freedom of being nude in hot bubbling water, I heard the most God-awful screeching sound come from the woods behind the house. I heard three or four warbling high-pitched screeches and then nothing but silence. Now my rational mind knew it had to be an animal but instinct took over and I jumped out of the hot tub, wrapped myself up in a towel and booked it inside.

I went on You Tube and listened to a few animal sounds and from what I hear, it was probably an owl but I'd never heard one make that kind of sound before. Just the "Hoot Hoot" you expect to hear, not a screech. And especially since I had just gotten brave enough to take off my suit and it's right at that moment I hear it. lol! Not cool. Mystery solved but it still scared the heck out of me.

Anybody else have a creepy or odd story to share?
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i like this thread..and i will definitely be posting here when i have more time. i have some truly spooky stories....and btw...if the sounds weren't an owl, try listening to the mating call of a fishercat....it sounds just like a woman screaming...scary....otherwise i would say it had to be bigfoot...lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

About 20 years ago, my partner and I were driving home. We lived in Memphis at the time and were taking a short-cut through a suburban neighborhood in order to avoid the bigger/busier streets. We took this shortcut tons of times before and since. On this one night, I had stopped at the sign, turned left, went about 10' then for the briefest second or two, the street lights went away (not turned off, went away), the houses disappeared, and the road was dirt, there were many more trees. Then it all came back.

I looked at my partner, thinking I was nuts. She was looking at me with this shocked look and asked "Did you see that?" We had both experienced the same thing. We hadn't been talking about anything related, hadn't watched any scifi shows, anything weird. I personally believe in parallel realities, and for whatever reason, I believe we passed through some type of tear that night.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
About 20 years ago, my partner and I were driving home. We lived in Memphis at the time and were taking a short-cut through a suburban neighborhood in order to avoid the bigger/busier streets. We took this shortcut tons of times before and since. On this one night, I had stopped at the sign, turned left, went about 10' then for the briefest second or two, the street lights went away (not turned off, went away), the houses disappeared, and the road was dirt, there were many more trees. Then it all came back.

I looked at my partner, thinking I was nuts. She was looking at me with this shocked look and asked "Did you see that?" We had both experienced the same thing. We hadn't been talking about anything related, hadn't watched any scifi shows, anything weird. I personally believe in parallel realities, and for whatever reason, I believe we passed through some type of tear that night.
Wow! That's amazing. I had a similar tear-in-time thing happen to me and my cousin when we were children. Very weird.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I have had many, many creepy things happen to me over the years. GREAT idea for a thread!!!!

Long ago i worked for a computer company and was sent to Alpheretta Georgia, which is about a four hour trip, for some training occasionally. I was on the interstate just leaving Knoxville and i looked at my gas o'meter and it was on a quarter of a tank. So, i thought i had better stop and get some gas to get me there. I knew there was an exit about 5 miles up the road where i had remembered seeing an Exxon on a previous trip.

A funny thing happened on the way to that exit. It never came. Not only that but around 10 miles down the road i was not in Knoxville anymore. I was in Alpharetta Georgia. I looked at the road signs in total disbelief noting that i was close to my exit for the hotel.

I looked at the clock....4 hours had past. Even more strange? I still had a quarter tank of gas. I was so shakin up over this, i pulled over and cried and cried. I couldn't figure it out. Still can't.

Did i have a seizure? Did i sleep all the way there for 4 hours? Was i crazy? Or did i hit a time warp or bend? Was it a "beam me up scotty" moment?

The jury is still out.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I have had many, many creepy things happen to me over the years. GREAT idea for a thread!!!!

Long ago i worked for a computer company and was sent to Alpheretta Georgia, which is about a four hour trip, for some training occasionally. I was on the interstate just leaving Knoxville and i looked at my gas o'meter and it was on a quarter of a tank. So, i thought i had better stop and get some gas to get me there. I knew there was an exit about 5 miles up the road where i had remembered seeing an Exxon on a previous trip.

A funny thing happened on the way to that exit. It never came. Not only that but around 10 miles down the road i was not in Knoxville anymore. I was in Alpharetta Georgia. I looked at the road signs in total disbelief noting that i was close to my exit for the hotel.

I looked at the clock....4 hours had past. Even more strange? I still had a quarter tank of gas. I was so shakin up over this, i pulled over and cried and cried. I couldn't figure it out. Still can't.

Did i have a seizure? Did i sleep all the way there for 4 hours? Was i crazy? Or did i hit a time warp or bend? Was it a "beam me up scotty" moment?

The jury is still out.
I was on the Montel Williams Show with psychic Sylvia Brown a couple of times and she would tell you that you were indeed, "beamed up" or had an alien experience of some sort. I believe there are rips in time where we can not account for happenings in our day.time. Whether they are of alien nature or a rip in time is anybody's guess. I hope I am wrong, but I think this is how some people disappear. Thank God you were returned to your destination! The Planet would miss you!
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
I was on the Montel Williams Show with psychic Sylvia Brown a couple of times and she would tell you that you were indeed, "beamed up" or had an alien experience of some sort. I believe there are rips in time where we can not account for happenings in our day.time. Whether they are of alien nature or a rip in time is anybody's guess. I hope I am wrong, but I think this is how some people disappear. Thank God you were returned to your destination! The Planet would miss you!
Now how sweet is that!!!! Thank you!!!!

Well, whatever happened to me, left a lasting impression. Probably one of the reasons i am so tuned into time now. I always have to know what time it is and constantly checking it.

If it was aliens, they evidently didn't like me much cause i was back pretty quick. Pretty amazing i landed just a few exits from the one i needed at my destination. That was mighty nice of them. AND i saved about 30 bucks in gas!!!!

Maya Angelou
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

PrincessBelle, I have always believed in a space/time rift and the reason I do is because sometimes I think I use it myself. Trust me, there are times that I shave travel times down to what would not be possible unless I was speeding excessively.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I will share this even though I do not find it creepy. But it could be viewed that way by others.

I was once very close to someone who had powers beyond what I had ever imagined-one of the things she would tell me about was astral projection. One night, she and I were talking via IM to text. I was curled up and comfy in bed when something in my room fell. The noise was very loud, pretty close to me and I was absolutely petrified. I did not want to get up to turn the light on but, of course, I did. There was nothing; everything was in place and there was no reason for a noise to have happened. The very next message I get from her is that she is sorry, to not be scared but that she hit something in the dark when she came to visit. I did not have time to tell her what had happened. And, her telling me that she was the cause was enough to calm me down. I was used to to "odd happenings" since she and I had become close even though this particular thing was new.

I know it sounds made up but I am telling the honest truth about it all. And even more so, there is so much more I could tell.

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 11-05-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Because "f" is not an option in the word "of."
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Back in the day when I was around 25 years old and important to note I was still drinking, this gorgeous hot femme I had become aquainted with earlier in the evening came out of her bathroom into her bedroom wearing a ... well it was what I strap on just before sex.

Now back to the story ... we had been having a lot of foreplay before she went into her bathroom. I was experiencing much difficulty trying to discreetly aroll around to the top. Gang, I felt as though I was engaged in a wrestling match. When she walked out of the bathroom and I saw she was wearing wanky at full upward tilt attention, it skeerrd me so badly ... my little friend , swriveled
eled up and laid low in my boxers. Skeered him too.

Creeped me out!
Scared this stone butch right on into 12 step recovery.

There is nothing wrong with a femme wearing a strappie. For me, on the other hand, it is something I have no desire participate in.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Ok, I will share this even though I do not find it creepy. But it could be viewed that way by others.

I was once very close to someone who had powers beyond what I had ever imagined-one of the things she would tell me about was astral projection. One night, she and I were talking via IM to text. I was curled up and comfy in bed when something in my room fell. The noise was very loud, pretty close to me and I was absolutely petrified. I did not want to get up to turn the light on but, of course, I did. There was nothing; everything was in place and there was no reason for a noise to have happened. The very next message I get from her is that she is sorry, to not be scared but that she hit something in the dark when she came to visit. I did not have time to tell her what had happened. And, her telling me that she was the cause was enough to calm me down. I was used to to "odd happenings" since she and I had become close even though this particular thing was new.

I know it sounds made up but I am telling the honest truth about it all. And even more so, there is so much more I could tell.

I have done journey work in our drumming circle, lead by my favourite Shaman for years. I think it was my second time there and we were doing partner journeys. This is where you go to the spirit world for/of the partner you are working with. It makes no sense to you, you just come back with the message that they need.
The girl I was working with, I had never met before this night. I came back with a message that made sense to her, not me. She came back in tears and apologizing and tells me word for word an event that had happened to me and a message. She thought she had made it all up as it was so awful and she thought I would be upset. It was that one event that instilled faith in me. I studied under that Shaman for about 8 years. It was so powerful.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #12
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
I have done journey work in our drumming circle, lead by my favourite Shaman for years. I think it was my second time there and we were doing partner journeys. This is where you go to the spirit world for/of the partner you are working with. It makes no sense to you, you just come back with the message that they need.
The girl I was working with, I had never met before this night. I came back with a message that made sense to her, not me. She came back in tears and apologizing and tells me word for word an event that had happened to me and a message. She thought she had made it all up as it was so awful and she thought I would be upset. It was that one event that instilled faith in me. I studied under that Shaman for about 8 years. It was so powerful.
Very interesting. Shamanism is something I've been planning to get into once I complete my Reiki training.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I have reported this, and I have been told not to report and kick ass, but I can't help it. Have you lost your ever loving mind? I don't care HOW creeped out you personally are by femme cock, but how dare you post your disgust about it on a public site. Posting on this thread, and phrasing it as you did, almost compares it to something out of a horror movie. DO you KNOW how homophobic and sexist that is? Are you AWARE that there are a number of femmes who strap on this site?

Who are you to tell femmes on this site that others are creeped out by their sexual desires? I do not care what your personal preferences are. But no femme who straps needs to be reminded that a certain number of heteronormative cretins think that her desire is disgusting and frightening, so out of the norm that it counts as creepy.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

I am not a member of your "gang." I do not care that you couldn't get on top when you were too young and too clueless to talk to your date. I do not want the nudge nudge, back slapping crap that you clearly feel will be well-received here. Save it for your offline friends who enjoy that.

I do not need to be reminded that these kinds of attitudes exist. You want to talk about being creeped out -- I was. By your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Back in the day when I was around 25 years old and important to note I was still drinking, this gorgeous hot femme I had become aquainted with earlier in the evening came out of her bathroom into her bedroom wearing a ... well it was what I strap on just before sex.

Now back to the story ... we had been having a lot of foreplay before she went into her bathroom. I was experiencing much difficulty trying to discreetly aroll around to the top. Gang, I felt as though I was engaged in a wrestling match. When she walked out of the bathroom and I saw she was wearing wanky at full upward tilt attention, it skeerrd me so badly ... my little friend , swriveled
eled up and laid low in my boxers. Skeered him too.

Creeped me out!
Scared this stone butch right on into 12 step recovery.

There is nothing wrong with a femme wearing a strappie. For me, on the other hand, it is something I have no desire participate in.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Default sorry so long i really tried to shorten it.

Oh i just thought of another one. Like many of you i have tons of things that were really strange happen to me.

First i want to say i mean no disrespect and if i mess up on the usage of proper words for Wicca, i humbly apologize. This is how i remember it....

My ex, many years ago, not on this site, was a Wicca and i found it all quite interesting but never really got into it.

Anyway, one hallows eve there was a Wicca ceremony held near where i live, in Townsend. I decided to go, honestly because it was Halloween and i thought it would be scary and also, it was an open ceremony and welcomed non Wiccan people.

So we get there and my partner at the time, put a black cape on and joined her coven at the bottom of this hill. At the top of the hill were about 20 people that clearly didn't have a clue what was going to happen, including myself, so i felt very comfortable.

The ceremony started as some of the group that were part of the Wiccan started separating and facing North, South, East and West. It was very beautiful and they were chanting and their gowns flowing. It was so peaceful and we non Wicca were on top of the hill nearby sorta clumped up together in awe.

Within the chanting they would name names of who the spiritual person for each direction and then they would take a moment of silence. When they got to one of them, it was the one called Diana, something strange occurred.

There was this amazing breeze. It wasn't wind and it's hard to explain. It was light, not like a "knock you down wind". It's like the only thing that felt pressure was our hair and mine was up high in the air in that breeze. It was cool, it was refreshing and for lack of a better term, it felt like pure love.

The crowd in the field and on our little non member hill stood silent after it subsided. You could have heard a pin drop.

The Mother Wicca (for lack of a better term) or leader, that stood in the middle of the coven, started slowly moving up the hill toward us. No one else moved. Not one single person.

Then, she came to our little group and walked RIGHT UP TO ME. At this point i was crying. I don't know how i knew, but i KNEW she was coming to me. She kissed my hand. She said "Diane is eager for you to come home to her. That wind was a kiss for you". She turned and walked away back down the hill to the coven. I froze in place and continued to cry. It wasn't embarrassed tears, or scared tears, no other way to describe it other than peaceful, heartfelt tears.

While at the event, i wasn't scared. Afterwards i sorta became scared. I have never been back. There is definitely something interesting about Wicca. I adore them and even though i am not a member, i feel a part of them in some way.

And yet...another event in my life i will never forget.
Maya Angelou
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post

omg..... I wasn't even going to share my very similar story.....everyone I have told about it thought I was a freak....my own brother included...here it is:

I was hiking at a favorite hiking spot here in Mass....There are 2 main paths that you have to take to get to other paths. I was on the one I traversed most often, and had done a good loop and was heading back to my car. I was on the trail I had hiked DOZENS of times....when I came upon a trail I NEVER HAD SEEN.... I could tell it went in the direction of the reservoir which was ( if memory serves) east of where i was at that time....I knew how to get to my car from there so I decided to take the "new trail" since I was just bewildered at it's very existence!!

So...I'm hiking and hiking for a good 20 minutes... and looking around to see the new sights.....and I suddenly came upon a thicket of bushes....and when I pushed through them.... I was suddenly BACK on the main trail I had been on...but further along. To give this proper perspective I would have to draw a map. Suffice it to say... I was hiking east for at least 20 min...then ended up in a south easterly position.....at least 2 miles away from where I went in...Hard to explain....but it wasn't physically feasible.. I'm NOT an inexperienced hiker that just got turned around.

Things like that happened frequently there, come to think of it. I would take one trail to another and arrive at a destination, then try to do the same thing over again and never get back to where I got in the first place I think it was an enchanted place..... I had a hard time hiking there after that....But it was an experience and that's what life is all about....

I will have to post again another time about my ghost encounters.... I've been fortunate to have nothing but good experiences with them....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

Do tell! I will gladly share more too....even if only in PM.... There's so much I don't tell people.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This stuff is so cool. I'm the person that always wanted something like this to happen to me, but the closest thing that has ever happened to me is that I have zoned out while driving.

I do not recommend that, kids!

It doesn't really happen anymore, but it would happen in FL all the time. I don't know if just knew the routes so well or what, but I'd be driving along and then BAM! I'm a minute from my destination and I have no memory of the past 10, 20, 40 minutes. None. It actually started to worry me quite a bit, because I didn't know what happened during that time and whether I was a good driver or if did some dangerous driving or fell asleep or if I hurt anyone or anything. That part of it was really scary....the not knowing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #18
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

A long long long time ago - like nearly 30 years my best friend and I were smoking a joint in her Mom's car. Her Mom had taken the keys with her so they weren't even in the car. As we were smoking all of the sudden a song came on the radio, I believe it was The Pointer Sisters... it said... "I'm so excited!" music and all and then it stopped. Nothing lit up on the dash, radio or anything else, just that verse from the song. We never looked at each other, she said "did you hear that?" I said "Mmhmmmm". She said, "ready to go in?" I said "Mmhmmmm". We weren't really scared by it or that stoned, but it was kindly weird lol

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #19
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This stuff is so cool. I'm the person that always wanted something like this to happen to me, but the closest thing that has ever happened to me is that I have zoned out while driving.

I do not recommend that, kids!

It doesn't really happen anymore, but it would happen in FL all the time. I don't know if just knew the routes so well or what, but I'd be driving along and then BAM! I'm a minute from my destination and I have no memory of the past 10, 20, 40 minutes. None. It actually started to worry me quite a bit, because I didn't know what happened during that time and whether I was a good driver or if did some dangerous driving or fell asleep or if I hurt anyone or anything. That part of it was really scary....the not knowing.
I've had that happen to me one time Gemme. I lost about 45 minutes of driving from Cookville to Harriman (Tennessee). Which meant I drove down Roan Mountain sleep driving. It's scary enough that I was sleep driving on I-40 but Roan Mtn is a dangerous curvy part of I-40. And like you said, was I a good driver or a dangerous one? Freaked me out and woke me the heck up fast!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #20
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as I've got some sleep I will be back to post here, fascinating things happening to people! I love hearing about this kind of thing, and it's also good to know that I'm not alone ...

Tags
creepy, odd, unexplained, weird