Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am loved because-he thinks i'm perfect for him
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 07:17 AM   #602
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am loved. No because. I just am.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 07:55 AM   #603
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going through one of the most difficult times of my entire life. I just finished three years of law school, during which time I also completed a second graduate degree. While I did that, fifteen people in my life died, ten of whom were close relatives, friends, or ex-lovers that I was still close to. I didn't take time to grieve because I couldn't stop school to do it. Now I'm done, and the weight of all that grief is crashing down. At the same time, I was in two romantic partnerships, a relatively new one, and a long term one of seventeen years. (We're poly and yes they knew about each other.) The new one ended unexpectedly on Saturday and the other is ending slowly, but still headed there because he's been cheating. (Cheating in poly happens when agreements are broken and/or lies are told about a new relationship.) I'm also studying for the state bar exam, which is next week.

In the midst of all this grief, stress, loss, and pain, I have been held up in love by my friends, who have given me places to stay, keys to their houses, meals, hugs, and shoulders to cry on. I belong to a community of femmes who have bent over backwards to be there and give me love and support. There are a few lovely people here on the planet who have texted me or called me regularly to check in and see how I'm doing. My parents have been amazing, kind, and present. This is one of the darkest times of my life. I keep thinking it can't possibly get any worse, and then it does. The silver lining is knowing how deeply loved I am, and my gratitude for that love. I knew I was loved before this, but it's when real trouble comes that I see how much.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #604
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am loved because they have stuck beside me through the biggest hardship of my life. And they talk about my homemade meatloaf and pick-eye-purple-hull peas like it's the best meal ever.

I know I'm loved by my dog when he patiently and quietly allows me to sleep in and he lays his head on my chest when I ask for a puppy hug.

I know I'm loved by dear friends (living in the next county over) who have made time for me during their busy day to call at their lunch almost every day to ask how I'm doing and truly be interested and listen.

I know I'm loved when old friends from Shenandoah beg me to come visit when I plan my next trip.

I know I'm loved when I hear my grown son say "but you're my momma".

I know I'm loved when my friend's husband says "we'll take care of that for ya" after I had been stressing out about going to the dealership alone.

I know I'm loved when I find the rare cotton candy ice cream for a certain friend who would think the world had ended if Hershey ever stopped making it.

I know I'm loved by a wonderful young man that's been in my life since he was a baby and has always given me the best bear hugs ever. I can't wait to reunite with him soon in Shenandoah.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 10:00 AM   #605
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know I'm loved because he makes sure to show me....every single day....

Old 07-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #606
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am loved because she tells Me. I See it in her eyes when she looks at Me
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 12:39 PM   #607
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Because she shows me...she let's me know she's thinking about me. She pays attention to what I say. She does things she doesn't want to do because they are things I like. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm happy. She checks in when she thinks something is wrong. She considers me when she's making big decisions. She cares about the things that matter to me.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2017, 05:31 PM   #608
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Because she gets me.
Because she thinks the best of me and not the worst of me.
Because she understands where we are different and meets me in the middle.
Because she tells me all the time.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2017, 03:40 AM   #609
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

because she says *GO TO BED! *
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #610
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Because she gets me and knows i want to do better, always... even when i screw up.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 07:56 AM   #611
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I could make lists about how he shows me he loves me......I do them mentally

I feel so blessed

Old 08-10-2017, 06:22 PM   #612
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

...cuz He puts up with me with nary a complaint.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 07:20 PM   #613
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know what love is.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 05:06 AM   #614
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

because she simply listens, sometimes thats the most loving thing a person can do.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM   #615
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Because my daughters autism is borderline non verbal so she isn't able to easily express in words her emotions or feelings... But I know I am loved when she runs her fingers over my face & smiles at me & I do the same back to her.. It's her way of showing me she feels happiness & she loves me but can't get the words out & it's my way of saying I understand her without words...
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #616
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Because my nieces tell me and mean it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 05:20 AM   #617
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

He says it, He shows it and I feel it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 04:31 AM   #618
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Because she wants to see me again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 08:38 AM   #619
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I know I'm loved because we've got eachother's backs and we don't face hardships alone...I can rest knowing they are there for me, and I for them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2017, 04:45 PM   #620
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

because hy doesn't hesitate to show me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: