Old 09-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #21
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I would bring a few bottles of Chimay and just enjoy the evening.

Now, if the next poster knock on my door what would you do?

If Linus knocked on my door, I would pull out the cigars to go with the Chimay.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #22
fishinabaggie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me. Myself. Hers. Theirs. :)
Relationship Status:
Held Within The Arms of the Law

fishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
If Linus knocked on my door, I would pull out the cigars to go with the Chimay.

If Cowboi knocked on MY door!!!!...I'd say " How the hell did you find us??? Outlaw is in the backyard....go say HI!"

~ GRATEFUL SOUL~

fishinabaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #23
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If Fishinabaggie knocked on my door I'd bring her in for some tea and cookies.
I'd have to give her some treats to share with our four mini dogs who have no manners and would all want to sit on her lap at the same time.

I'd have her let Outlaw come in from the car so Cal and I could take them to the local winery's.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #24
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

If SF knocked on my door I would squeal like a little girl then hug her till we probably both passed out from lack of oxygen... lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #25
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

If Dixie knocked on my door we'd be heading out. Word!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #26
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
If Dixie knocked on my door we'd be heading out. Word!
If MrSunshine knocked on my door today, I would scream that is was soooooo "FABULOUOS" to see him, then "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!", and then give him a humongous hug!!!!! =)
Old 09-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #27
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
If MrSunshine knocked on my door today, I would scream that is was soooooo "FABULOUOS" to see him, then "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!", and then give him a humongous hug!!!!! =)
If Maggie knocked on my door I'd say what took you so long
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #28
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
If Maggie knocked on my door I'd say what took you so long
If Spirit Dancer knocked on my door I would *sqeeeeeeeel*, then scream "OMG!!!", then give her the biggest *bear hug* I possibly could and tell her how thankful I was that she came to Texas since I haven't had any luck yet getting to her neck of the woods yet. Then we would curl up on the couch, talk as long we could and eat lots of really great food!!! (food is my weakness and what I love to share with family)

Last edited by MaggieBluIze; 09-05-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: LOL I do know how to spell ... Ugh ... It is NOT Kneck. ;)
MaggieBluIze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #29
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
If Spirit Dancer knocked on my door I would *sqeeeeeeeel*, then scream "OMG!!!", then give her the biggest *bear hug* I possibly could and tell her how thankful I was that she came to Texas since I haven't had any luck yet getting to her kneck of the woods yet. Then we would curl up on the couch, talk as long we could and eat lots of really great food!!! (food is my weakness and what I love to share with family)
If Maggie knocked on my door, I would greet her with a big and a hug. Then I would tell her to please excuse the house, and come on in. Then I'd go back in the kitchen and keep cooking dinner for her and all the TN folks that would be coming over to see her. YAY!!!!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #30
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

If Pajara knocked on my door today we would
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #31
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
If Pajara knocked on my door today we would
If Mr. Sunshine knocked on my door today, I would give him a big ole hug and direct him to the back bathroom with the . Then I would look out the door to see if he had brought anyone with him
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #32
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
If Maggie knocked on my door, I would greet her with a big and a hug. Then I would tell her to please excuse the house, and come on in. Then I'd go back in the kitchen and keep cooking dinner for her and all the TN folks that would be coming over to see her. YAY!!!!
If Ana knocked on my door, again, there would be a *squeeeeeeel* with a *huge hug* and would tell her to get her fine hiney in my house and then look back behind her to see who all she brought with her from TN ...
THEN I would be calling Diva to let her know there will definitely be a party in Austin that night!!!!!
"I'm so happy y'all came to me since I haven't made it there yet!!!!!!"

Old 09-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #33
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, if Maggie knocked on My door I'd greet her with a big hug and welcome her to Canada ~ then I'd take her out and show her around My city
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If you knocked on my door today, I'd invite you to watch the movie we're watching and offer you a drink or snack, but there'd be no hugging. We still reek from working out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #35
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

if gemme poo knocked on my door today i'd hand her a towel fresh from the dryer, and point her to the shower.

then i'd hug her.

then i'd feed her and take her to the beach.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #36
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If you knocked on my door today, I'd invite you to watch the movie we're watching and offer you a drink or snack, but there'd be no hugging. We still reek from working out.
If Gemme knocked on my door today I would fall down dead from superexcited. Then, upon being resurrected, I would shower her in kittens and -insist- she take one home. Then I'd make her some marble magnets while talking her ear off about absolutely nothing.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #37
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
if gemme poo knocked on my door today i'd hand her a towel fresh from the dryer, and point her to the shower.

then i'd hug her.

then i'd feed her and take her to the beach.
Hmmph! If SF knocked on my door today I would chastise her for that time she cock-blocked my response to Gemme. Then I'd give her a pedicure.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #38
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

If Potty knocked on my door, I'd take her out to the thrift stores. Then we'd go have lunch at Kerby Lane!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bete, are those hairless kitten? Organic is allergic.

Oh, well. He can live in the closet or on the patio. Kittens are CUTE!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #40
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Bete, are those hairless kitten? Organic is allergic.
I would give Organic a couple of bottles of antihistamines and a dirty look.

If Arwen showed up on my door I'd give her my beautiful framed LotR picture that Nick hates. And I'd give her my pretty faerie fortune cards (illustrated by Brian Froud) that I never figured out how to read.