Old 10-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #61
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is boring, sorry.

My real name is Jo...and everyone always seems to want to add something to it...calling me Joan, Joanne, etc.

Most of the time I end up introducing myself as Jo...Just Jo.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i got the nickname Scoot while in high school...instead of being in class i was always scooting around the halls,visiting other classes and trying to avoid the principal. Then it went to Scooter...which to this day-26 yrs later-there are still people in my hometown that dont know my real name.
Fast forward till i discovered the internet-about 13-14 yrs ago,and i met a girl on AOL from California that didnt like Scooter so she was like u r now Scootebaby.....and its been that ever since...sometimes i added a number but always kept the Scootebaby!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #63
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Once upon a time a terribly long time ago I was given my 'royal name' ~ by friends who were very dear to me - it was: HRH Lady Carey of Sparkle.

I hate to stand on ceremony ... so I often use just plain Sparkle, on the dash site I was LadyCSparkle.

I also have a penchant for things that sparkle.
And occasionally I have sparkly eyes.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #64
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Um, do you live in Southern California? Because....
Nope.
I grew up there ,so I like totally hear what I think you might be saying.
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #65
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Mine is boring, sorry.

My real name is Jo...and everyone always seems to want to add something to it...calling me Joan, Joanne, etc.

Most of the time I end up introducing myself as Jo...Just Jo.
And mine also...I tell em...
"It's Jo - J O, Jo...."

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #66
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
And mine also...I tell em...
"It's Jo - J O, Jo...."

Ugh...I do the same exact thing. And....frequently...it ends up spelled J-O-E.

Two little letters....how can it be so hard???
Old 10-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #67
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Inuus is the Roman God Deity as the guardian of flocks and herds. I have chickens and have had other farm animals so I thought it was an appropriate name.

There is another association with the name Inuus which is an ancient Roman God who embodied copulation. Had no clue about that until I found out later.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #68
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post

Ugh...I do the same exact thing. And....frequently...it ends up spelled J-O-E.

Two little letters....how can it be so hard???
yet hanging in the kitchen is a cool color clock that says "Eat at JoEs"

lol
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #69
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
yet hanging in the kitchen is a cool color clock that says "Eat at JoEs"

lol
Yea, well....I never saw a neon yet that said "Eat at Jo's"....but if I do, I'll buy it.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #70
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My screen name is sort of a private joke...because I am one of those weird people that absolutely HATES to be late for anything! (seriously, I start to get twitchy if I am running late, I'd rather be an hour early than a minute late...perhaps a touch of OCD in there? lol). However, for all my promptness, it always seemed like I missed the boat when it came to the intangible important things in life. But, I'm thinking I might need to undergo a screen name change in the near future.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
New Zealand.

It's Maori for "special," "sacred," "untouchable."

What?
You are VERY special Tapu.

As for me, I dubbed myself GemmeFemme on the dash site for a couple of reasons. One, I'm femme. Easy enough to follow, right? Second, I'm a Gemini. For one reason or another most of the forms of Gemini and Femme put together were taken.

I played with it in my head and sang some horrible impromptu songs about it and let it go for a while.

Then I was writing a really bad poem one day and playing with alliteration and thus GemmeFemme was born.

I had NO idea how confusing it would be to others.

See, to me it's easy as pie. Gemme and Femme. Rhymes 'n everything.

Nope.

People would call me GimmeFemme, like that was very nice. I mean, I'm greedy but I don't advertise it that boldly. I heard Gemme as in gelding. Not attractive, people!

So, when I came here, I took the opportunity to drop the femme part. If you all hadn't figured it out by now, there was no hope for you. Thankfully, those who lured me here (Arwen!) and most of the rest of you have figured it out along the way that it's Gemme like gem or Gemmie like gem eeee.

Who woulda thunk it would be that hard?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #72
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You are VERY special Tapu.

As for me, I dubbed myself GemmeFemme on the dash site for a couple of reasons. One, I'm femme. Easy enough to follow, right? Second, I'm a Gemini. For one reason or another most of the forms of Gemini and Femme put together were taken.

I played with it in my head and sang some horrible impromptu songs about it and let it go for a while.

Then I was writing a really bad poem one day and playing with alliteration and thus GemmeFemme was born.

I had NO idea how confusing it would be to others.

See, to me it's easy as pie. Gemme and Femme. Rhymes 'n everything.

Nope.

People would call me GimmeFemme, like that was very nice. I mean, I'm greedy but I don't advertise it that boldly. I heard Gemme as in gelding. Not attractive, people!

So, when I came here, I took the opportunity to drop the femme part. If you all hadn't figured it out by now, there was no hope for you. Thankfully, those who lured me here (Arwen!) and most of the rest of you have figured it out along the way that it's Gemme like gem or Gemmie like gem eeee.

Who woulda thunk it would be that hard?

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #73
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
For some time after I arrived here, I thought your name said "UofMan," as in, "University of Man." It seemed strange but interesting... deep maybe. >:-p
I totally thought that too, for a long time!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #74
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Foxy because I have had a long love affair with red tail foxes since I was a wee one. I lived in the back country and tracked foxes to their dens all the time. I was always very careful never to touch them, but I did get close enough to know that dead gopher breath is like icky... I have been vixsin/red fox on line (cause vixen was taken ) for over 15 years.

Shaman because I have been practicing shamanism for over 20 years. I still consider myself an apprentice, but that was simply too much to type...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #75
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Mine's kinda boring. I've always been dixielady on most all the sites, since way back before I ever discovered any of the b-f sites. I come from a family of truckers. Southern truckers. Lil' dixie was my first CB handle. Then when I became a teenager it got changed to dixielady. (I also remember being super bummed that I had to use a call sign instead of a handle when I got my HAM radio operating license about 17 years ago. It was much easier to remember dixielady than KE4QVK...lol) It's just been something I've used for so long that I have a hard time remembering anything else.

I'm also not quite sure why I don't drop the "lady" part since everybody just calls me dixie anyway...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #76
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Déjà vu.

Princess Potty Mouth wishes my screen name were different, but it is not.

I am a University of Miami fan, through thick and thin, hence UofMfan.

There, that should stop all the creative spellings of my name...not!

AKA UofManynames
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #77
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm pretty sure my screen name came from a tiny town in France......Remulac............

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #78
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Mine here in the Planet is pretty boring too...I moved from FL to Arkansas, I am a Pisces, and yeah, of the Grrl persuasion. See? Bo-ring.

My screen name I have had for YEARS otherwise, is Gazelle, and it has a much more interesting story...

I used to be very involved in the Leather community. In searching for a screen name, I came up with Gazelle (lots of friends just shortened it to "Gaz"). I started out as a masochist/submissive.

I used to say a Gazelle was a sleek and fast animal, who often got chased... and if she was very VERY lucky, she would be DEVOURED!

So my real name is Ann. Talk about BORING! Hate hate hate that name. I almost kinda prefer Annie.

That's my story and I am sticking with it!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #79
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

T for Texas is an old song originally recorded by Jimmie Rodgers and remade by a lot of singers. Among them, my favorite version of the song is by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It seemed good for me since I am a huge Skynyrd fan and live in Texas.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #80
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
HORRAY everyone!!!!!!!

This is soooooooooooo interesting!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

And i always thought your stage name was the name of your first pet and the last name was the street you were born on. So many of those things out there.

Mine, btw would have been Casper Petersburg...sounds kinda hootie. Maybe i should change my online name to that. lol

Oh, and my stage/stripper/porn star name: Pepe Price
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: