Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #14421
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,146 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When my Amazon order is going to arrive. I've never had anything ordered through them take so long to get here.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #14422
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

We may need to have the United Nations step in and put on trial those involved, especially with the children. It's "crimes against humanity". May they be prosecuted beginning with the top players, may there be no where in the world they can hide. I'm so tired of greedy old white men and their ugly souls. That's what's on my mind today!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 08:05 PM   #14423
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch keeping it simple you all know the rest.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,628 Times in 2,285 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default M

Indeed.

Greco

We may need to have the United Nations step in and put on trial those involved, especially with the children. It's "crimes against humanity". May they be prosecuted beginning with the top players, may there be no where in the world they can hide. I'm so tired of greedy old white men and their ugly souls. That's what's on my mind today![/CENTER][/quote]

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio."

"...las cosas se hacen por amor ó no sirven." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 10:31 PM   #14424
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
When my Amazon order is going to arrive. I've never had anything ordered through them take so long to get here.
Just an FYI for you, if the item you ordered had a "guaranteed delivery" and it was late, you are entitled to a month free of Prime membership, assuming you are a Prime member. Just call their customer service phone number 1-888-280-4331 and have the item/order in front of you. It is easy peasy!

Good luck with it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #14425
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 26,168 Times in 11,619 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Chicago and when I should plan my next get-a-way there......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote