Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-01-2019, 09:40 AM   #4461
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default trouble posting from phone

Hi exercisers,

Having weird issues with viewing site pages and posting from my phone so it may be
a while until I can post again.

But, for anyone who may be interested, my training to run in the 2019 NYC Marathon continues on, and my running will continue after with future races.

I will miss all of you and hope to meet you on the roads...in Real time...smiling. Until soon.

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #4462
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 45 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. My pattern was:

Levels 8 down to 1, 1 minute each level for 2 sets, 30 seconds each level for 1 set, 15 seconds each level for 1 set, and then level 1 for the rest of the time. It was an excellent workout.

For yet the third time in a row, when I walked in Gayle was blowdrying her hair! This time I passed by pretending not to see her. I ran into La La as she was leaving.

My gym gives out free fruit, so I had an apple and a banana.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 06:15 PM   #4463
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 55 minutes on the matrix Climb Mill, aka the Stairmaster knock-off.

For the first 35 minutes my pattern was:
Levels 7 down to 1, 5 minutes each level

Then for the rest of the time I stayed at Level 1 because my heart rate was still high (around 160, compared to my resting heart rate of around 115).

It was a very hard work-out but I persevered. I am low on sleep because I'm still going to bed late but not letting myself sleep in too much so as not to reinforce the pattern of going to bed late.

It's nice to have the gym in this humid weather.

How do I... ?
Old 07-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #4464
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

We tried an aqua Zumba class and omg it’s amazing.

I felt my shoulders for days and yet it feels like you’re not doing anything at all.

Best of all we met some really great people in the class. The gym itself just has the warmest, happiest feel to it. I’m trying new classes all over the place! Next is a beginner spin class!!
Old 07-04-2019, 04:11 PM   #4465
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I swam in the river and climbed rocks.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 04:26 PM   #4466
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

1 hr of walking / 10k steps

50 min on my fave stairmaster

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 05:02 PM   #4467
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I swam in the river and climbed rocks.
That sounds so perfect.

I had a very hot 25 mile bike ride. Didn't bring enough water with me to do more than that.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 08:25 PM   #4468
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
That sounds so perfect.
It was really lovely!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #4469
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster (my favorite one). It seems a bit broken in it's settings, making it hard to measure what I was doing, so I had to turn to primitive measurements: sweat, breathing hard, feeling of heart beat . I'm a "numbers" girl and like to watch exact patterns so it wasn't exactly comfortable but not worth reporting it broken when I can still get a great work-out with it.

I've been avoiding the weight floor which is not good. That's the spiritual part of my work-out and also healing. It's where I not only lift weights but also stretch and the like. Sometimes it's hard when I haven't been doing something for awhile to do it. When I'm back in the habit, it's much easier. Also, I've been tired, forcing myself to get up early so I don't fall into a sleep pattern of going to bed too late, which I am prone to. But now it's at the point of going to bed too late and waking up without enough sleep. I must give it all time. And not be too hard on myself.

I talked with Taylor today for over an hour. We really talked about a lot. She told me that Ross, her billionaire, has been traveling, so she hasn't been seeing him, and she was sad about that. She has unprotected sex with him when she is with him and is hoping to get pregnant. She told me a new bit of information about Ross. Please keep in mind that she is his house manager so this is all like a movie! She said that he has about 4 women who he brings home separately and they sleep over. He is in his late sixties and they are in their thirties, just like Taylor. She said that he assured her that he doesn't sleep with them. WHAT?!!!!!! It felt like how we all believed Michale Jackson was just sleeping while staying over night in bed with boys. She still says that Ross said that Taylor is different and that he will get divorced and marry her. Oh, billionaire men (sigh).

Taylor is also dating a man named Mark who sounds like a typical Taylor date- a complete asshole! She said that recently she brought him a crystal with healing properties because he was going through something and he refused to take it and yelled at her. Similarly she once brought him watermelon and he freaked out on her. What a charmer!

Taylor asked me if I think that things will work with her and Ross or her and Mark. Normally I don't give advice (unless I'm in the mood ) UNLESS someone asks. Somehow I knew with Taylor I should tread lightly even though she asked. I paused and said, "I think you have not met the right person yet." I think she teared up a bit.

She referred to a woman in the gym named Karen who I also know, but who is distant in personality, as her "best friend." Wait!!! Last time she told me Hilary was her best friend! Is everyone in the locker room her best friend except me?! # totally envious and pissed! Karen is in her fifties and is a scientist who is VERY stylish in an alternative way. Taylor told me that Karen has been saying to Taylor the last 3 times Karen has seen her in the locker room: "You are anorexic. You look like a starving child." Taylor has been responding by crying and telling Karen that it's her migraine meds making her lose weight. Taylor told her after the third time to stop doing it. I would never treat Taylor that way. I would make a much more thoughtful best friend. Humph!

Taylor ALSO told me that since she's been losing more weight, La La (the other anorexic) came up to her and said, "Do you have people ask why you are so small? I get that, and it's so annoying." Taylor said yes and agreed. Taylor told me that Hillary was with La La and La La was doing spit and chew. Do you know what that is, reader? That's when you chew a bite of something and then spit it out. La La was doing that with an apple. Taylor also told me that La La has to take a certain number of steps up stairs every day and it has to be done while she's carrying her purses. Taylor said, "I think La La has issues." I nodded and thought, "Don't we all, Taylor. Don't we all."

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 07-05-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:22 PM   #4470
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

30 min on my favorite Stairmaster

And 1 hour of walking (10K steps)

I’m starting to feel lonely on this thread!

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 07-06-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #4471
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was too hot today to do much but I did just move my rowing machine into a room that has a window air conditioner. Going to check on that in a half hour and see if it feels like I can work out without dying.

I did get a workout hauling military cots up and down stairs and setting them up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 05:28 PM   #4472
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Does walking outside, beginning work digging postholes for 5 minutes, then walking back inside at least 20 times today count? I tried so hard to make it happen but too unbearable.

97 degrees with heat index of over 105

won't even talk about the humidity

today was a washout and I had such high hopes of big accomplishments
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 05:32 PM   #4473
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool which crime/mystery episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I talked with Taylor today for over an hour. We really talked about a lot. She told me that Ross, her billionaire, has been traveling, so she hasn't been seeing him, and she was sad about that. She has unprotected sex with him when she is with him and is hoping to get pregnant. She told me a new bit of information about Ross.
When I read up to this point, I thought, omg!, this is just like the gazillion other crime/mystery films I've seen, and what happens when the police come to the gym and start asking questions about Taylor, 'cause either Taylor or Ross has gone missing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Please keep in mind that she is his house manager so this is all like a movie!
And so when I read this line, I thought, well you are thinking the same thing (laugh).
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 06:28 PM   #4474
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
When I read up to this point, I thought, omg!, this is just like the gazillion other crime/mystery films I've seen, and what happens when the police come to the gym and start asking questions about Taylor, 'cause either Taylor or Ross has gone missing!!!

And so when I read this line, I thought, well you are thinking the same thing (laugh).
Same here! When I read about your gym talks, NYC, my jaw just drops and I don't know what to say. What a cast of characters!

I did get a workout in. It wasn't pretty but I did it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #4475
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Really really nice 25 miles on the bike before it got blistering hot today.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 11:41 PM   #4476
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I walked (stop and start) for about 45 minutes in total today, a few hundred under 10K steps. I check my steps using my iphone.

I walked around a NYC street fair.

How do I... ?
Old 07-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #4477
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default ?

Hmmm...so looks like things may have cleared up here for me to post...strange.

So, taping two toes for my runs and thanks to an accomplished femme that suggested acupuncture my running is a lot less painful.
Today Easy 6mi...on gorgeous snake trail...yes, I missed that trail and decided to give it another shot. No snakes this am...thankfully.

It is very hot, though not humid. But, upped my H2O, green smoothie after run.

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 03:07 PM   #4478
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post

So, taping two toes for my runs and thanks to an accomplished femme that suggested acupuncture my running is a lot less painful.
Today Easy 6mi...on gorgeous snake trail...yes, I missed that trail and decided to give it another shot. No snakes this am...thankfully.

I don't think I could run on something called snake trail. Not sure I could bike it either. You're brave.

I biked to work and it was a nice ride in. Then the temps went up to 90 which means it was about 110 degrees at work and I had to do a lot of physical stuff so I was even hotter. I caved and threw my bike in the back of a co-workers car and she gave me a lift home.

I'll probably mow the lawn in a couple of hours when it cools down a bit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #4479
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default b

I hear ya!...that's what I call it after meeting a large snake fresh out of hibernation back in April...took me a little more than a month to return to that trail...it is simply too stunning to give up...Beauty wins out with me every time...smiling.

You were smart to put your bike up and catch that ride...those temps and the humdity is nothing to play with...good one easygoingfemme.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I don't think I could run on something called snake trail. Not sure I could bike it either. You're brave.

I biked to work and it was a nice ride in. Then the temps went up to 90 which means it was about 110 degrees at work and I had to do a lot of physical stuff so I was even hotter. I caved and threw my bike in the back of a co-workers car and she gave me a lift home.

I'll probably mow the lawn in a couple of hours when it cools down a bit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 04:07 PM   #4480
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
I hear ya!...that's what I call it after meeting a large snake fresh out of hibernation back in April...took me a little more than a month to return to that trail...it is simply too stunning to give up...Beauty wins out with me every time...smiling.
*** shudder***

But I get it. There's a trail I like to ride out here that has a bunch of aggressive geese that chase people when they pass by. It's scary but I still ride through because it's pretty other than the geese. My daughter and I used to ride a tandem mountain bike when she was young and when we got to that part she would pull her feet out (half clips) and put her feet as far out of reach as she could.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights