Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,459 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Came home from shopping and bumped into my noisy downstairs party neighbor outside on the little patio. I spoke to her finally about the noise all the time with her friends hanging out right below my window and into my living room. I told her she would have to turn it down to a dull roar. I got so very close to crossing my assertive line into my aggressive stage but she agreed, apologized and said np, will turn it down. SO, I am now feeling like I might not have to blast my tv to hear her outside. (I hate getting aggressive). My fuse is very short once I cross that line but it has been quite a while coming.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 03:42 PM   #6522
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Feeling very happy and relieved as I just heard that there are no new virus diagnosis on my island home. The stats are great for the people. 15,000 tests done, 261 confirmed cases, 258 cleared cases and only 3 deaths. All of this since the pandemic started. No new cases in over 3 weeks. If you go there you have to isolate for 2 weeks even if you are from there, which is great in my opinion.
We are surrounded by the Atlantic ocean on the island and the mainland part is Labrador and is to the N. and W. of the island. NFLD is an island north of the coast of Maine U.S.A. Summer temps. around 65 to 70 and sunny.
That is good news, with the exception of the poor 3 people who passed away. One of my customers is in Canada, visiting her mother, and she is halfway through her mandatory quarantine. She said that there's a tremendously large fine and possible jail time for disobeying and leaving the residence in which she is quarantining. I don't know if she was exaggerating but if that were the case here, I think people would take quarantines more seriously.

I have customers that will see the sign on the door saying to wear a mask and then come in anyway without one or will have one but have it pulled down around their chin. What is WRONG with people??? Our state has a mandatory facial covering order for entry into ANY business or enclosed area.

smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I feel positively wilted. It is so hot at work... so so hot. Steamy hot. I do not like it.
I KNOW, right?!? Thankfully, yesterday's storm took the dew point down but it's still too hot for me.

I'm turning precious in my old age.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 04:10 PM   #6523
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Tired with a side of headache.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 04:54 PM   #6524
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

functioning on 5 or less hours of sleep, ahuh, that's a feeling alright

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 05:24 PM   #6525
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I get to have my nephews tomorrow. My heart is so big waiting for this moment. Due to COVID I haven't been able to touch them since the beginning of March. We have had car visits and zoomed and socially distance planted flowers on my brother's/their father's resting place- but tomorrow I get to actually go get them and take them out for a treat and visit and read stories. With all of the virus surges coming up I want to take advantage of the current NY lull and love them up. I don't know what is ahead for us. I'm glad my sister in law was agreeable to having a visit. We've all been being so careful. We can't handle more loss in our family if we can prevent it a little. But I need to hug and love on those boys.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 08:14 PM   #6526
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just want to say, i think women are beautiful whether we read or not...we are complicated, intoxicating beings and deserve all good things
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 07:24 AM   #6527
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Feeling like one should not have an individual choice of preference without being seen as excluding all others. I like shorter women because that is what I prefer as opposed to taller women (like 5'5" and under). Does not mean tall women are by any means unattractive in my eyes, just a preference. No matter what is said lately seems to offend someone so individual liking is not a good thing or a thing you need to keep to yourself. I see, ty.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #6528
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Stone-Butch..i esteem and value your opinions and enjoy your posts. I want to extend my apology to you if my quasi-affirmation offended you
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #6529
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Feeling like one should not have an individual choice of preference without being seen as excluding all others. I like shorter women because that is what I prefer as opposed to taller women (like 5'5" and under). Does not mean tall women are by any means unattractive in my eyes, just a preference. No matter what is said lately seems to offend someone so individual liking is not a good thing or a thing you need to keep to yourself. I see, ty.
Stone remember the words of poet John Lydgate, later adapted by President Lincoln... “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

It does appear that people are more on edge lately and seem to take offense to things they might not normally, but I've chalked it up to us being in the middle of a pandemic and having that idiot in the White House!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 06:52 PM   #6530
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling great today.

As for the whole height thing, for me it's a lot more about how the person in question feels about their height than the height they actually are. I don't like people who are cocky and arrogant because they are tall and I don't like people who are insecure and all snivels because they're short. When it comes to height the thing I find most attractive in a person is confidence.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 06:59 PM   #6531
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thinking back on my girlfriends, I think I like shorter women also. I'm not so tall myself (5'6") and I like how I can walk up behind a short woman and kiss her on the back of her neck.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 07:13 PM   #6532
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I wasted the day, and I did, but I also am kinda okay with that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 10:07 PM   #6533
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling sleepy and tired. Yet, I can't sleep. Also feeling full, like I ate a little too much for dinner.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 01:16 PM   #6534
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel like I got bamboozled by my body. Here I thought I was beginning to crest the hill of Perimenopause and begin my journey into less uterine annoyances and more concern about balancing hormones but apparently freakin' not. Stupid uterus with its blitz attack.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 08:56 PM   #6535
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Frustrated. Some women frustrate me, even the ones that hardly know I am alive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #6536
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Feeling a little dejected by all the crazyness going on. I look forward to a time when being nice is the new norm!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2020, 04:56 AM   #6537
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I'm feeling glad I'm an early riser since work started calling me at 6am even though it's our holiday and I'm off and there is someone else being paid to be on-call....

But I'm looking forward to the day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2020, 08:10 PM   #6538
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel exhausted. Got 3 hours of sleep last night and I'm struggling to make it to my bedtime tonight. Watch me get into bed and my eyes will pop open, wide awake. Typical.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 01:27 PM   #6539
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

right at the moment..rushed...meeting best friend for coffee..skinny jeans, white stretch lace tank, riding boots, leather bracelet w snap❤

on my drive-

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 02:55 PM   #6540
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling ok if lying on a couch in a state of lethargy, suffering close to heat exhaustion means "feeling ok "
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: