lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I saw lots of movies from my bedroom tv on encore and starz. lets see District 9 which was good, Bedtime stories with Adam Sandler and Stepfather saw the orginal so that was like a repeat for me. NOthing in the movies theater wait until they come out on DVD or just watch on tv!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #82
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

@lipstixgal, so you'd recommend District 9? I'd heard mixed reviews of it when it came out and wasn't sure if I should see it or not.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #83
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

i am not sure how new it is...but it was in new releases...the lovely bones.
what a beautiful movie. i have never read the book, but i hear it is great.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #84
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default so, I'm delayed in these responses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
This can be about newer movies you've seen or want to see. You rate them if you want.
I'll start this thread with a link to "Precious" for anyone who hasn't seen the trailer yet. This movie goes on my A-list for new movies coming out.

A must see....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_...us/medium.html
I read Push before I saw Precious. They both hurt my heart and gave me hope for my own future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I'm definitely putting aside for
Legion
&
Daybreakers...

Alice in Wonderland {Tim Burton}
Seen all three and enjoyed them thoroughly. Did you? Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
we watched inglourious basterds, tonight--i didn't love it.
I felt the same, I was disappointed greatly. Tarantino is apparently also allowed an off day, though I wish otherwise. No matter, I'll most likely watch the next one when he gets around to doing another.
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #85
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default movies rented recently because i loathe the theater..

Hot Tub Time Machine : Laughed a lot .. B+

The Fourth Kind : Creeptastic, seriously disturbing at some points .. A-

X-Men Origins: Wolverine : I <3 anything Wolverine .. B

Sutures: Snoozefest and I'd like to find the director, writer and sound guy and slap them all .. F-

Inglorious Basterds : So much promise, so little delivered. It's about 1.5 hours too long .. C

Babysitter Wanted : Surprisingly decent. Not your average babysitter horror flick .. B-

Repo Men : Liked it enough to watch in twice in 24 hours. A
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #86
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Good Movies

Adam

The Pacific

Green Zone

Inception

The Kids are Alright

Love Ranch

Splice

Salt

How to Train Your Dragon

Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #87
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i really want to see Gnomeo & Juliet
comes out Feb 11th

*smiles*

and of course THIS!
but this one doesn't come out til August i think!
*sniffle*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #88
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Loved: True Grit

Liked A Lot: Never Let Me Go (a bit odd and creepy but very well made and sweet)

Excited to See: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, I Love You Phillip Morris, The King's Speech and Black Swan

Disliked: The Social Network (why in the world has it garnered so much praise? I just don't get it, it is good - but nothing strikes me as exceptional)
Old 01-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #89
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Saw the Rabbit Hole last night... ah yeah... nope would not see it again and I would not recommend it.

Going to see True Grit on Saturday... loves me a good western!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #90
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

We saw Season of the Witch last week... it was ok. Most of the movie was pretty good, but the ending was kinda corny.

I am looking forward to seeing The Rite (with Anthony Hopkins) when it comes out Friday!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #91
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

I just seen the movie "just go with it"

very funny movie. I recommend this to y'all

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #92
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

We just rented The Kids Are All Right.

Has anyone else seen it?

I'd be curious to hear what you think.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #93
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post

Has anyone else seen it?

We saw it and we both loved it. I thought all of it was really well written and the acting was great. Annette Bening gave a fantastic performance. I think she is going to get the best actress Oscar.

Two thumbs up Chancie!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #94
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Fighter was better than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post

Has anyone else seen it?

Yes. Great movie. Benning is fantastic. Saw it on DVD, then on the Big Ccreen yesterday

Yesterday went to AMC OSCAR Nominee Movie Marathon with a friend at 10:30 Am and got out after 9 PM..and saw, in this order

Toy Story 3 - Best of the 3..

127 Hours - Powerful Performance.On the edge of my seat at times

The Kids Are Alright
- The Best

True Grit- Slow starter for me

The Fighter - I was happily surprised. Awesome interaction/Cast of Characters, based on True Story and yesterday, it was my favorite.

Next Saturday see the other 5 Oscar Nominees..Unlimited popcorn too. Then we went bar hopping till 1AM and saw Corday, my favorite performer at Lucilles's.

www.Corday.net
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #95
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
@lipstixgal, so you'd recommend District 9? I'd heard mixed reviews of it when it came out and wasn't sure if I should see it or not.
Yes definitely see District 9 it is worth its always on Starz or Encore...
Old 08-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #96
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spiderman the prequel

I saw Spiderman this afternoon. Love them hero movies. Also I found a really cool graphic and wanted to use it.
Smooches,
Keri

iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 05:52 PM   #97
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Not released yet!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:54 PM   #98
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Coming soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 06:44 AM   #99
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
"Taking Chance" with Kevin Bacon is a must see. I saw this with my Godfather before he died. He was in both the Korean & Vietnam Wars.

This was VERY GOOD indeed...........
Old 05-23-2020, 06:50 AM   #100
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
JULIANNE MOORE
ANNETT BENING

The Kids Are All Right

Comedy about two mothers who are lesbians. Looks like a fun movie.

I just never thought this movie rang true especially when it came to one of the lesbian sleeping/having sex with the kid's dad!