Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #41
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

No, because they maximize the chances people will pay for additional or new services. Oh, and no, I don't have that concern. I have torrents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I am LOVING this show BUT now Directv is threatening to cancel this channel..WTF??!!! Can't u wait to the season is over???!!!?!
Anyone else have this concern???
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #42
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default all the unanswered questions

We watched Wednesdays episode last night.

My questions of the night:
( and I'll try to be fairly vague for those who haven't watched yet)

We saw how the dark haired boyfriend died, but how did the light haired one die?

Why did she drag Abby to the lawn "while she's still with us"? Is there something about the house that keeps them alive? Or trapped there? Which leads to my next question, why can't the maid go with het mother?

And what did the nurse see that made her faint??

I'm guessing all will (or will not!) Be revealed next week, but I hate waiting!

Any thoughts?
Old 10-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #43
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post

We saw how the dark haired boyfriend died, but how did the light haired one die?

Why did she drag Abby to the lawn "while she's still with us"? Is there something about the house that keeps them alive? Or trapped there? Which leads to my next question, why can't the maid go with het mother?

Any thoughts?

Did you notice that when the gazebo got built, Jessica Lange's character said "Now you'll be stuck here forever"?
Old 10-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #44
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Did you notice that when the gazebo got built, Jessica Lange's character said "Now you'll be stuck here forever"?
Yeah I was wondering about that. Like if they pull her body out her soul will be free.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #45
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
I've been watching this show since day one. I am also proud to report that I spent two hours last night sewing my halloween costume:

For comparison:
I dig it, that's gonna look great!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #46
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default rambling thoughts

just a random,off the top of my head thought....perhaps she (Jessica) meant that if u die on the property you will never be able to "pass over" so to speak...ur spirit will forever be earthbound!

i like the 6th sense angle...and add in the Paranormal Activity side--where the spirits feed off your deepest,darkest fears or thoughts.

should be interesting to see how it unfolds....i have to say it is helping me with my patience issues tho(which i have very little of)...lol
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #47
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't you get the impression or hint that at least some of these people are simply stuck between worlds when the maid went to visit her mother? Her mother told her to come with her, but the maid said she couldn't. The maid, mind you, is already dead. She was killed by Jessica Lange's character because she found her sleeping with her husband and then buried both of them under the gazebo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Yeah, I wondered that. Maybe both are ghosts and that explains the different way the doc sees her?
Don't forget the cop saw her like that too. Maybe it's gender-based and she's hot for the guys and safe for the gals.

I found out what happened to the baby and now I wish I didn't know. Poor kid. Didn't do anything at all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #49
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Seems like the baby isn't necessarily dead though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Don't forget the cop saw her like that too. Maybe it's gender-based and she's hot for the guys and safe for the gals.

I found out what happened to the baby and now I wish I didn't know. Poor kid. Didn't do anything at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #50
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Chock full of ghosts: the maid, the teen boy, the two gay guys (almost spit out my milk I was drinking when the one guy started talking about his "power bottom" personal trainer trick); the black latex guy...maybe all of them are!

I just can't figure out how they will sustain this through the whole season but I am sure they have a plan.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #51
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Chock full of ghosts: the maid, the teen boy, the two gay guys (almost spit out my milk I was drinking when the one guy started talking about his "power bottom" personal trainer trick); the black latex guy...maybe all of them are!

I just can't figure out how they will sustain this through the whole season but I am sure they have a plan.
I love that it's Young Spock from the new Star Trek.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #52
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Seems like the baby isn't necessarily dead though.
Well, he's dead. He was in pieces. But maybe not dead dead.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #53
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post

Any thoughts?

I think we'll find out how hardbody gay guy died eventually.

I think she wanted to keep Abby's spirit trapped there with her.

I think she saw the baby growing at a tremendous rate, in front of her.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #54
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Exactly, cause dad was sewing his body back together and the basement kid said the baby never left...

Quote:
Well, he's dead. He was in pieces. But maybe not dead dead.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #55
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

ok im drawing a total blank on the baby! what episode was it in so when i watch it monday ill look for it.....also wasnt the Gazebo built AFTER the drs g/f got whacked by the gimpy guy?
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #56
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Yes, and it was built on top of the buried bodies. The gay guys, in episode 4 told the doc and his wife to remove the gazebo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
ok im drawing a total blank on the baby! what episode was it in so when i watch it monday ill look for it.....also wasnt the Gazebo built AFTER the drs g/f got whacked by the gimpy guy?
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #57
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Yes, and it was built on top of the buried bodies. The gay guys, in episode 4 told the doc and his wife to remove the gazebo.

ooooh ok thanks...i heard that but guess i didnt put it all together! i thought the gay man was just letting the doc know that he knew the g/fs body was down there.....guess my mind works differently! lol

someone said they didnt know how they would continue to sustain this--Anya i think--it seems F/x has a great record of doing just that with shows,so lets hope they keep it up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #58
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

when the husband freaks out on the maid in front of his wife and says she walks around like she's going to a fetish ball, the maid says "Men see what they want to see, women see what's really in a person".

iiiiiiiiinteresting
Old 10-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #59
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Does anybody else kinda like the music they chose for the opening and ending credits? Its sorta errr erotic This is one of the very few shows that actually keeps my full attention and one I have to watch each episode at least twice to make sure I didn't miss anything!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #60
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
I missed the first two episodes. I found the baby introduced on the third and then explained in the fourth.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: