Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Laney can bake, I can cook- where a dress and be our bitch! lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #22
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Laney can bake, I can cook- where a dress and be our bitch! lol
This sounds tempting ...... but I saw a reference to needing to clean and, as it's a domestic chore, it rules me out I'm afraid
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #23
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default OFOS Butch wants to find an OFOS Femme

getting back on track...lol......
I write......often...and it always comes from my heart....I never know what will come out...it is my hope to share some of those writings in here..along the way..I want this to be my writings...for her to discover when the Universe crosses her path with mine..
I go through many legal pads...as I sometimes will write a "piece" that may be a multiple of pages...sometimes it is a line or two..and a paragraph may come out..
Everything I write here is personal and may be about me..and my own opinion.
Gentleness is deeply rooted within me...and is also part of my Cherokee lineage...a gentle people! I want to be a sweet, gentle, kind, compassionate, loving soul. Life is far too precious to be anything else.
I had quite a health scare in November 2011. I was found to have a cancerous mass in my colon, found on a routine diagnostic test pre op for a hysterectomy. Long & short of it...I had major abdominal surgery the 9th of December. I was in ICU for a week then a surgical floor a week. I will, of course have to have blood work at intervals to be sure it hasn't returned, BUT my prognosis is excellent. With that said, I already knew the world turned on a dime...having that diagnosis be given to me...made that even more clearer. I am living life...as fully as I can. I am loving those who cross my path..and I am one who believes love can be of many levels..on many different planes. While I want to fall in love with THE one, I will also love others along the way.....in differing ways. As I have said I am in no hurry...as I want to do things the old fashioned way. I want to "pitch and woo" her...as in the days of old. By that same token, I want to have a love of my own. I enjoy being with someone..I enjoy all the "chaos" and all the busy ness of a love that comes with the territory......
I will write more later....sleepy now..g'night!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #24
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation
Smile OFOS

As I read this thread with amusement at the delightful responses, OFOS seems to have flown the coop!

Or maybe it has a more mutable meaning?
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #25
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
At risk of a stupid question, what is OFOS?
(So glad someone else asked this so I didn't have to. Thanks.)

Meanwhile, I also had to google "Pitch and woo" ... But that just made me smile

It's just so educational around here
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #26
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
As I read this thread with amusement at the delightful responses, OFOS seems to have flown the coop!

Or maybe it has a more mutable meaning?
I believe it stands for Old Fashioned Old School.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
farmgirl
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Farm Girl Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/miss
Relationship Status:
Taken

farmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputationfarmgirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Clay

Awwww, Clay you will find someone very special to fill your life and have that adventure with you! You are an amazing person, with a great heart. Hugss...Farm
farmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #28
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
(So glad someone else asked this so I didn't have to. Thanks.)

Meanwhile, I also had to google "Pitch and woo" ... But that just made me smile

It's just so educational around here
Sassy.......I am a true southerner..and that is what I always heard growing up...and it is what I call courting and woo'ing a lady! One woos by flowers, dates, special little gifts, etc...in my world anyway! Glad to have passed something down to you....smiles...thanks for stopping by! Clay
Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #29
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmgirl View Post
Awwww, Clay you will find someone very special to fill your life and have that adventure with you! You are an amazing person, with a great heart. Hugss...Farm

Thanks, Farm...appreciate your kind words....you are pretty awesome yourself!! Jess, too! I heart you both...Clay
Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #30
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Sassy.......I am a true southerner..and that is what I always heard growing up...and it is what I call courting and woo'ing a lady! One woos by flowers, dates, special little gifts, etc...in my world anyway! Glad to have passed something down to you....smiles...thanks for stopping by! Clay
*laughs* I'd heard of woo. I'd just never heard "pitch woo" ... To be completely honest, I had to Google it 'cause I wondered if adding "pitch" to it gave it some kind of connotation other than romance .... *ahem* ... blame that on my mind... goes straight to the gutter. Occupational hazard really... *laughs* Honest!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #31
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I came across this quote tonight and thought of you Mr OFOS--apparently you and 'ole blue eyes' share a similar philosophy when it comes to women. This makes you 'mega' cool IMHO.
Stay true to you Clay, there are plenty of OFOS femmes out there and you will find 'the one'. Hang in there. Take your time as you wade thru the applications--lol. (Jk)

'I may sound old-fashioned, but I want to think all women should be treated like I want my wife, daughters, and granddaughters to be treated. I notice today that good manners—like standing up when a woman enters the room, helping a woman with her coat, letting her enter an elevator first, taking her arm to cross the street—are sometimes considered unnecessary or a throwback. They're habits I could never break, nor would I want to. I realize today a lot more women are taking care of themselves than in the past, but no woman is offended by politeness.'
~Frank Sinatra
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
I came across this quote tonight and thought of you Mr OFOS--apparently you and 'ole blue eyes' share a similar philosophy when it comes to women. This makes you 'mega' cool IMHO.
Stay true to you Clay, there are plenty of OFOS femmes out there and you will find 'the one'. Hang in there. Take your time as you wade thru the applications--lol. (Jk)

'I may sound old-fashioned, but I want to think all women should be treated like I want my wife, daughters, and granddaughters to be treated. I notice today that good manners—like standing up when a woman enters the room, helping a woman with her coat, letting her enter an elevator first, taking her arm to cross the street—are sometimes considered unnecessary or a throwback. They're habits I could never break, nor would I want to. I realize today a lot more women are taking care of themselves than in the past, but no woman is offended by politeness.'
~Frank Sinatra

Thanks, my friend!!! This made me smile....and it is who I am...and I never want my politeness, respect, and courtesy for a woman to escape me. I actually DO stand when she enters a room!!!!
This quote is a gentle reminder to remain true to "my roots"...and yes, I know "The ONE" is out there..maybe I have already talked to her, or our paths have crossed...destiny & fate will....or maybe has....crossed our paths already......I know I am open to that possibility!!!!
Have an awesome day my friend!!
PLEASE pardon my delay in thanking you for this..I thought I had....<blushes> where DID MY manners go? smiles.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #33
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping by to say hello *smiles* Clay do you have that oh so sexy Southern Accent too?
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
Just stopping by to say hello *smiles* Clay do you have that oh so sexy Southern Accent too?
ahhh reckin' I do, ma'am! <smiles>
Old 01-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #35
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ahhh reckin' I do, ma'am! <smiles>

That will definitely win ya some points there I hope you've had a good day!
Old 01-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #36
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post

That will definitely win ya some points there I hope you've had a good day!

aww thanks my friend!!
I am told it is deep and nice...a sloowwww drrrraaawwwlllll....lol...
Old 01-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #37
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Quote:
aww thanks my friend!!
I am told it is deep and nice...a sloowwww drrrraaawwwlllll....lol...
Oooh I think now you're just trying to tease us! *giggles* sounds nice!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #38
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Clay buddy... you're day is going to shine and that special soul is going to meet up with yours and BLAM... love eternal. You're an amazing person and I totally enjoy trailing your posts... yeh stalkerish style. Hey, what can I say... I love to read the good stuff...lol. Your genuine dude, and I look forward to the day you post that you found her, got her and have her for life..
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #39
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Clay buddy... you're day is going to shine and that special soul is going to meet up with yours and BLAM... love eternal. You're an amazing person and I totally enjoy trailing your posts... yeh stalkerish style. Hey, what can I say... I love to read the good stuff...lol. Your genuine dude, and I look forward to the day you post that you found her, got her and have her for life..

hey Stoney:
Thanks buddy! Appreciate your post!! And kind words...likewise for you buddy....<grin >...is that jet engines I hear in the background...hmmm...<weg>....
BTW..."stalk away"....I am flattered!
I look forward to that also!!! Have a great weekend,Stoney!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #40
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default It's Friday evening.....

and I am sittting on my patio...a bright, sunny afternoon/evening...and 75 degrees.
Wearing a huge smile...imagining MY Femme has entered my life...and I am planning a "date" for us tonight.....
I have made plans for us....picked up a bouquet of fresh spring mix flowers....gaily colorful..to present her when I pick her up...a blanket in the back, along with a picnic basket...filled with various cheeses, strawberries...big, plump juicy ones....dark chocolate to dip them in..as dark chocolate goes well on EVERYTHING.....baked bie, smoked oysters, smoked herring, cocktail crackers, and a nice Merlot........a book of sensual poems....stories...massage oil....and extra jackets...for that slight chill that will surely come as the sun sets...and I have her head in my lap...feeding her...letting her suck the goodness off my fingertips...so tantalizingly slow....and I will feed her...gather her close, and whisper sweet nothings into her ear...offer her sips of wine along...to be finished off with fat strawberries...the kind that just "drips off your lips" juicy...dipped in the dark chocolate....as I bend to taste the remnants of the chocolate and juice off her lips...slowly...teasingly...playfully...as our eyes burn into one another...I use the massage oils...to massage her hands...slowly...looking deeply into her eyes...and ever so slowly...up and down..one long finger...at...a...time...smiles..
we are hidden from public in between the dunes and the beach is fairly empty...the fine salt mist....the roaring in the background of the waves...crashing on the shore...she lies back against my chest, between my legs...her hair just under my chin..as I silently inhale the scent of her hair...my chin on her head...and I read...in a deep, low, sensual tone...the poetry...her arms lying one on each of ny thighs...the softness of her....against me...the hardness of my thighs..as she plays along them...absently.....a sliver of moon peeks over the horizon...we are lost in time...here...she & I...and I am reminded of how wonderful it is to have someone...to court her...to date her.....to spend quality time with...and the intimacy of her skin through my jeans...and my shirt...just the scent of her hair...how wonderful to be able to inhale that..and suspend her essence there...in time...knowing that I am adored..and that love is starting to grow here.....and that she is real...and she is so powerful...she holds the very essence of me...inside of her....and that we will...in time...consummate this love that is blossoming...growing...seeding inside our hearts...
Yes, this is a part of the things I will do for her..when she enters my life...for I don't want a relationship that starts with "instant chemistry" or instant love..I want that seed to start deep inside us...to be tended with care..to sprout slowly....as that is from whence "being in love" comes for me...
I await you, my darling...I know you are out here...maybe already in my life in some way...and we are just waiting..to go on this date..so the seed can be watered...tended..and start......
I am going to "keep on keeping it real"...for this is who I am...I already like you...are you ready to go to the beach?