Old 06-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #21
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,331 Times in 2,662 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hmmm i never heard of this one.. may have to try this sometime.. wonder if i can get it around buffalo somewhere. will have to keep an eye out for it.
I never thought I'd have this much to say about beer.

Quote:
Narragansett’s family of classic American lagers and ales are brewed by guys who take pride in the beers they make, and joy in the beers they drink.

The lager and light beers are brewed in Rochester, NY at a brewery that’s been producing award-winning beers for more than 125 years. The fest, porter, bock and summer are craft-brewed in Providence, RI and Pawcatuck, CT.

Our brewmasters use the finest and purest ingredients to ensure that what ends up in your glass is Narragansett at its very best—flavorful, drinkable, and refreshing.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #22
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I never thought I'd have this much to say about beer.
hahaha , me either .. its Okie's fault.. lol
funny thing.. i can drink just about all kinds of brews .. except Budwiser any budwiser, reg. lite, lime etc...... half a bottle/can will make my tummy feel yucky , and give me a headache... so I stay away from it.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #23
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hahaha , me either .. its Okie's fault.. lol
funny thing.. i can drink just about all kinds of brews .. except Budwiser any budwiser, reg. lite, lime etc...... half a bottle/can will make my tummy feel yucky , and give me a headache... so I stay away from it.
I can't hack the original bud but can drink the light and some of their other beers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #24
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

dark beer please!
My picks are Amber Bock, fat tire, modelo especial, some red ones are okay if all else fails give me bud or Coors. Sometimes I like to drink it with spicy v8..
I don't like the wheat ones, fruity either. Got sick on blue moon.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #25
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I can't hack the original bud but can drink the light and some of their other beers.
ahh... hmm i tried there other beers a few times on several occasions.. and well they just dont like me. lol ......... sooooooooo thats fine.
if i am down south and can not get a blue...... i resort to rolling rock orrrrr a bass orrrr i like some of the craft beers

Old 06-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #26
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
dark beer please!
My picks are Amber Bock, fat tire, modelo especial, some red ones are okay if all else fails give me bud or Coors. Sometimes I like to drink it with spicy v8..
I don't like the wheat ones, fruity either. Got sick on blue moon.
I don't care much for sweet beers. I'll drink one every once in a while but cant' hang out all day with the sweet beers. Stouts are my favorite, I love the bold tastes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #27
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Bud Light in a bottle. 20 years and I haven't found a beer I enjoy more.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #28
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default For the love of Bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
Bud Light in a bottle. 20 years and I haven't found a beer I enjoy more.
I know a lot of people who are die hard bud light drinkers. Like I said before I can handle them every once in a while. I hear that Sierra Nevada Pale will win your tastes "Buds" over and you'll never go back. This is just a rumor of course :-).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #29
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I love beer!!!

I have an app on my phone to keep up with what I have tasted. I am really enjoying the local brew culture here, and am starting to brew my own at home. I got up the nerve to enter a contest, but it got cancelled due to lack of contestants. This fall I am planning on brewing some seasonal beers to watch football and enjoy with meals.

I used to drink pbr, usually at dive bars, outside enjoying a festival or a concert. It gives me a headache now. The budweiser beers are all to sweet tasting for me, so when it comes to a light commercial beer, I love a cold miller light in a can submerged in a ice bath.

This will be my next local purchase.

I am also a fan of growlers and reusing!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #30
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default "Brewmasters come forth"

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I love beer!!!

I have an app on my phone to keep up with what I have tasted. I am really enjoying the local brew culture here, and am starting to brew my own at home. I got up the nerve to enter a contest, but it got cancelled due to lack of contestants. This fall I am planning on brewing some seasonal beers to watch football and enjoy with meals.

I used to drink pbr, usually at dive bars, outside enjoying a festival or a concert. It gives me a headache now. The budweiser beers are all to sweet tasting for me, so when it comes to a light commercial beer, I love a cold miller light in a can submerged in a ice bath.

Wow fantastic find. Sorry PBR gives you a headache. It's become one of my favorite summer beers. Please let us know how you home brew turns out and what you name them.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #31
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Pilsner Beers
Ale Beers
Lager Beers
Bock Beers

Usually prefer a bock or a lager but will drink the ale and pilsner beer if they aren't available.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #32
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I don't normally drink beer. I am more of a scotch, red wine person, but when I do I prefer XX (Dos Equis) or Corona. As for the lighter beers I love Amstel Light.

I am also a fan of the local brews here.The weather is too cold here to enjoy beer as much as I did when I was in South Florida.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #33
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Like many, I don't usually drink beer. In fact prior to this summer I would maybe have a beer a year. For many, many years. But I have found that I really like beer when camping. Of the beers I drink I like - Killian's Red, Amber Bock, Amstel Light, Corona Lite (but only if I have the limes), and Yling Yling lager.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #34
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default Warm up with Stout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
I don't normally drink beer. I am more of a scotch, red wine person, but when I do I prefer XX (Dos Equis) or Corona. As for the lighter beers I love Amstel Light.

I am also a fan of the local brews here.The weather is too cold here to enjoy beer as much as I did when I was in South Florida.
It is believed by many that a Stout beer is best in a cold climate or during the winter. The heavy chewy taste help the drinker sip slower and savor the wonderful flavor of the dark stout. I can't see snuggling up with your other half in front of the fireplace sipping stout but then again who says we can't mix things up a bit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default To Love a Red Head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
Like many, I don't usually drink beer. In fact prior to this summer I would maybe have a beer a year. For many, many years. But I have found that I really like beer when camping. Of the beers I drink I like - Killian's Red, Amber Bock, Amstel Light, Corona Lite (but only if I have the limes), and Yling Yling lager.
Yes Yes Yes! I love all things red! Killian's Red is one of my favorites when out at a local pub. I love the robust flavor and the aroma.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #36
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Stouts go really well with cold seafood, such as, raw oysters, crab, shrimp cocktail, and clams. There are many out there brewed with warm climates and food in mind. I love a good milk stout.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #37
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I love beer!!!

really now??? ha ........... i made my own wine before.. in fact i have ahh 7 yr old strawberry wine sitting in my mom's basment. lol .. i need to really go do something with it....

Old 06-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #38
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Pilsner Beers
Ale Beers
Lager Beers
Bock Beers

Usually prefer a bock or a lager but will drink the ale and pilsner beer if they aren't available.
tell em about your 1st time drinking .. genesse beer .. heh

i find that just about all brands of beers in NY has a more beery taste then anything i have had down south

Old 06-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #39
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Bud Light,,the only beer I like but only 1
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #40
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post

to cold??? haha.. never...... to cold.. I bet the canadians would not agree to that .. hahaha..

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: