Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #241
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I needed some more cargo shorts for the spring and summer since I am losing weight....

And I have been wanting a pink polo shirt. And a friend of mine called me today and she was there with her gf and they picked me up both just because
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #242
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

A visit with My Mom and getting spend some time with My niece tomorrow oh and fuzzy stuff.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #243
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Truly precious.

While walking my pup in the park, a little girl invited me "Into the valley of lady bugs". Of course I obliged. Too sweet for words.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #244
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A warm, bright, sunshiney day greeted me when I went outside although I was initially awakened by my housemate storming another housemate's room and dragging him out to play baseball. The house was empty except for me and the girl pups. It was a divine morning!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #245
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

went to bingo with my aunt, came home and cleaned did laundry and enjoyed the nice sun outside...

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #246
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Warm sunshine and a cool breeze ... the perfect weather combination!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #247
layla

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
ella ella
Relationship Status:
married

layla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond repute

made me smile and made me cry... so it did not matter anymore..... time...
layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #248
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

sunday night vinyls
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #249
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was digging around in my 'get around to it' pile 'o stuff and I found a couple of things that made me smile. One, I found an article from the local paper about members of the Time Bandit crew, from the show Deadliest Catch. Some of them live near me and work out at the same Y I do. I thought that was pretty neat.

I also found a file of mine from....*gasp*....high school, with some of my writings. A couple aren't too horrible. I think I'm going to post them in my writing thread.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #250
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

A 4 hour long conversation with my cuzzzzz!!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #251
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default :]

Finding this thread....
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #252
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default :]

What made me happy today was a memory of childhood...I heard this song today and it gave me a flash from the past. So I thought I would share
When I was small...I spent most of my time in the hospital due to having a parisitic twin removed...I was alone often and often scared.Scared I was not going to get out,scared I was dieing,scared of how scared my mom was when she looked at me,Just scared in general.
A very sweet woman taught me this song and for whatever reason, when I would sing it...It made me regain hope in times I had none...Kind of an older song and not the norm but none the less..Has a good message that there is a higher source watching over you...And a calm after the storm.....Sooo this is why I am sharing

It's called:
You'll Never Walk Alone

Lyrics:

When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At he end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

Written by:
Rodgers & Hammerstein

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #253
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Being hit on by a beautiful woman in the grocery store (blush)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #254
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That seems to happen to me at the times when I need it most. What a great feeling! Thank you for sharing your moment with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Being hit on by a beautiful woman in the grocery store (blush)

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #255
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
That seems to happen to me at the times when I need it most. What a great feeling! Thank you for sharing your moment with us!
It happens to me once in awhile.. And when it does Im usually the guy that looks around to see who they are talking too LOL.. then when they stand inches apart and look into my eyes then I realize they are talking to me LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #256
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Went today and got a tattoo of a killer whale, the most incredible creature in the ocean!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #257
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I passed a house today that had 2 small tents right outside the front porch. One was a Spiderman tent the other a Barbie tent. Laughing is that cute or what. Little tiny tents I mean.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #258
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

[QUOTE=Blade;62432][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]I passed a house today that had 2 small tents right outside the front porch. One was a Spiderman tent the other a Barbie tent. Laughing is that cute or what. Little tiny tents I mean.

That is way to cute...Sounds like my house when the kids were small... Well with my almost dozen granbabies it still happens...But at not at my house now...Chuckles
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #259
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Rosie and I went to dinner at a pizza place. We were sitting down, and just talking. Then out of the blue a sweet youngster in our neighborhood came running up to us. He wanted to sit down and eat dinner with us despite protests from his parents. Well, they gave in as did we did. He was just trying to be a big boy. God bless his little heart.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #260
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ooooooeeey Goooooey Bird Feeders!

An absolutely fantastic day out today!!
Picture this: 2 kids (6 & 8 yrs old) threading Cheerios on yarn (the little girl can't say Cheerios, she calls them "Oreos").... then spreading ooooeey gooooey sticky peanut butter on each string of Cheerios ---OH that was FUNNN!! We all got it on our jeans, thanks to the 6 yr old getting a little TOO excited!! ......then dipping them (the strings, NOT the kids!) in a bucket of bird seed and running out to the yard to hang them on a tree... (finished nearly 2 dozen "bird feeders") ...then dashing back to the porch to "hide from the birdies and watch".... After no birdies arrived, I had to convince the kids that "the birdies have to smell the peanut butter and find them first, maybe you'll get to see birdies tomorrow... but squirrels like peanut butter too!!"

It was a GREAT day!!
The kids are wore out, my friend (their Gramma) gets to rest, and the squirrelies get a midnight snack!!
Now, if we can just get the peanut butter off our jeans and the carpet on the porch!!! LMAO!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile