Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default My 12k-th post..... 👠

Petunia, Simon, and Toffee were on their best behavior. No crazy barking episodes, lol. No fighting with each other, and Petunia and the dogs just loved me up to heaven and back.

Ps/ I placed 3 new photos in the photo gallery (on my page): one of Simon & Toffee, one of Petunia (both photos from today), and an photo of the beautiful rose garden, out in North Portland, on Rosa Parks Blvd (from last summer or it could have been last fall, I forget now).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #1542
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Switch! Now it's Loki hanging out with me as I play online. No, wait. Gracie's here too. I have both of them surrounding me! They've been pretty good today so I'm a happy mama.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 07:46 PM   #1543
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie gets weirded out if I lean too far over her too closely but she will lay closely without care behind my rolling chair at the computer.

Loki has been a love bug since I got home. Both are contently chilling in their designated areas.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:56 PM   #1544
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty grew a whisker that is 6 inches long. It is magnificent!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 09:03 PM   #1545
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

At my new residence, the neighbor down the hall has an Orange striped Tabby caT. He's male, probably weighs in at about 12 pounds, and he looks just like my.mom's boy caT, Flap-jack, cause he always tries to cuddle you with his paws.

Anyhoooo.... I may have new pet stories to tell, as soon as I make friends with my neighbor's and their caT.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 12:28 AM   #1546
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hunger strike. I introduced treats back into his diet as a way of tempting him into the cat carrier to ready him for his trip to the vet. Now he wants them as the main course at every meal. I haven't the heart to force feed him so now what?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:03 PM   #1547
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Hunger strike. I introduced treats back into his diet as a way of tempting him into the cat carrier to ready him for his trip to the vet. Now he wants them as the main course at every meal. I haven't the heart to force feed him so now what?
Put the food down and leave it. If it's dry, it can stay until Hell freezes over. If it's wet food, don't leave it down more than 24 hours or bacteria will grow. He will eat when he gets hungry enough.

Do NOT give into him because then you will be reinforcing that behavior.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:44 PM   #1548
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Put the food down and leave it. If it's dry, it can stay until Hell freezes over. If it's wet food, don't leave it down more than 24 hours or bacteria will grow. He will eat when he gets hungry enough.

Do NOT give into him because then you will be reinforcing that behavior.
I agree with Gemme. When he is hungry enough, he will eat. He is not going to starve to death. Stay strong, mama!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #1549
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
How did it go this morning?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 10:23 PM   #1550
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

He begged almost non-stop constant but I held firm. He ate everything first meal of the day but only picked at his evening meal. He can be stubborn so I considered it remarkable progress for the very first day. Thanks for the moral support.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 10:51 AM   #1551
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Way to go! Cats are manipulative little suckers.

Currently, my two are MIA so I think they are under my bed. That's normally where they go when they need to be alone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #1552
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

This morning I woke up and caught Monte peeing outside his litter box and when I did he ran away. The only time he has ever gone some place other than the cat box, including today, is when after cleaning it, distracted by something else, I forgot to put fresh litter in. Even then he's never went on the carpet or on anything else difficult to clean. This morning it was an old coat I was using as a door draft stop. I don't shout at him, even raise my voice, chastise him in any way when he makes a mistke, so I don't know why he bolts when there's a mishap. Now he's hiding in the back room. It makes me wonder if maybe his old owners were mean to him, punished him harshly for that, or other things cats sometimes do. Once after accidentally tipping over a glass of water, he ran in the back room and hid. Well this time, even though he's put himself in jail, he didn't try to hide and I am being allowed visitation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #1553
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki is hiding in the dark because he's a fat cat in a fur coat and it's hot, even with the a/c units going full blast. My Gracie girl has stayed close to me since I got home. I think she missed me. Currently, she's curled up on the floor next to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 04:42 AM   #1554
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I have been engrossed in my morning reading, and apparently missing out on my cats body language i.e. nonverbal communication. So, he just did a run by as I lay on the couch reading, and smacked me in the head with his tail. Purposeful. �� Now he is in hiding. I love cat-a-tude!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??

Last edited by Dominique; 07-04-2018 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Spelling error, damn autocorrect
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 08:56 AM   #1555
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Both of them are laying on the floor less than a foot away from me. Given that I'm in the rolling chair, and Gracie is practically under the chair, I'm super conscious of any movement. Her history has shown her that humans aren't always nice but she does not fear the chair that could smash her little toes or tail. I'd like to keep it that way. It's the one place I can lean fully over her and she doesn't spook at all.

So, I guess you could say that Gracie is helping me practice better posture.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 12:41 PM   #1556
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

he is totally snug as a bug in a rug under the comforter.... snoring... smh.. the bum... and he knows FULL WELL... i have had very little sleep... he is LUCKY he is so darn cute! and is patient with me as well. but i am tiddle bit jelly he gets the sleep
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 12:41 PM   #1557
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know....I'm too far away

I miss them all so much! Is it odd to miss your chickens? Cuz I do....
Old 07-04-2018, 02:57 PM   #1558
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Monte's running a bit of a fever after his shots, but it's down from yesterday so for now I'm just keeping an eye on him. Giving him lots of love and reassurance when he's awake, but mostly just letting him sleep.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 06:07 AM   #1559
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

They spooked a bit last night with the fireworks but it was short lived. Currently, they are hiding in the bedroom because it's cooler in there.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 12:51 PM   #1560
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My parent's two dogs and my uncle's dog have been doing nothing but barking, whining, and yipping because everyone else is out besides me and Jedi.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets