LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Thank you Alix, I've never had a Butch friend crush on me. I crush on everyone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Yes, thank you Alix. It is nice hearing someone has a crush on me, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Hey Alix, thanks for the butch/friend crush. Let there be more secrets revealed.
You are all welcome!

MrNiceGuy who couldn't crush on you even as a butch your just so damn romantic in all you do and you are one of the posters here on BFP that either makes me smile or laugh out loud. Like I said before not all crushes have to do with a romantic relationship. You remind me of me when I was younger.

APG how could I not crush on you and your writing. You know you speak to my language and as always your respectful at all times. Whish I was going to reunion so I could hear your spoken word piece...especially the erotica one You and TheLadySnow just speak to ALL of me but I am also a tad bit afraid of TheLadySnow and I have never been afraid of a femme lol

Julien now what fun would it be if all secrets were revelaed. Besides I have to keep some so I can torment poor MrNiceGuy with the knowledge that I have them but won't name names it is the somewhere let me go look. LOL Besides we have the same avatar how could I not crush on someone that has similar taste as me.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #1042
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix67 View Post

I also have crushes on APG, LaneyDoll, and LeftWriteFemme for their ability to touch a part of me in every post I read of theirs it always enlist an exhilarating emotion in me.

Thank you! It was really nice to read this

Old 07-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #1043
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I've tried posting something but I think I'm speechless. Thank you Alix, that was a nice compliment. You and everyone else can torment me by not posting names but I will find out. Ha ha ha!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #1044
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

I am not sure what defines a crush. I guess it would be different for each person.

When I say i am crushing on someone to me it means i like the interest they already showed in me or i have read or got a feel for who they are and want to get to know them better. It doesnt mean i am getting butterflies in my tummy or even hoping for something to happen. I am the type who has to be hit over the head and persued, otherwise i will just keep sitting there watching you as it takes me a long time to decide if i want to let you in.

Me; not easily understood and when I do get to know someone and start falling for them, the words don't come easily. I usually wait until they say something first and I usually don't say it back right away.
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #1045
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default BROMANCE

Oh Alix,
A brocrush......I'm so touched. :-)

*hug* the bro kind, in which I will neither grab your ass nor secretly smell your hair, you're safe
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #1046
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiagirl View Post

Me; not easily understood and when I do get to know someone and start falling for them, the words don't come easily. I usually wait until they say something first and I usually don't say it back right away.
In terms of your comment about not being easily understood ...... It's often the case that those who are the easiest to understand are those that are less worth trying to understand ie most of us are complex, multi-dimensional and layered and that's what gives the world it's variety.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #1047
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I am too shy to tell people when I REALLY have a crush. I look for signs it may be mutual and I am friendly. So far, they seem to find others to crush on and I breathe a sigh of relief that I never said anything.

Mini Crushes? I have lots of em, and girl crushes too (I don't date femmes they are strictly girl crushes).

Wonder if some of my mini-crushes know who they are? Some don't post on here but some do.

*smiles slyly*

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 AM   #1048
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Crushers, hope you all know what Holiday it is. It's "Name names day" that means its ok to tell who your crush is.

**** I wonder if they'll fall for that? Lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #1049
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix67 View Post
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Now my butch/bro crushes include Julien, BK, MrNiceGuy, LittleFish, Stone4Play, and a few others that I can not list because I would not want to disrespect them by not spelling their names right!

COLOR]
Thanks Alix67! Nice to be crushed on! Mutual Butch/Bro Crush here....Several Butch on here I respect, admire and look up too.....

Happy Hump Day all Crushers!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #1050
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default $.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
In terms of your comment about not being easily understood ...... It's often the case that those who are the easiest to understand are those that are less worth trying to understand ie most of us are complex, multi-dimensional and layered and that's what gives the world it's variety.
not me. i'm not complex or multi-anything and the only thing "layered" about me is my hair. when i'm in balance with myself i'm ridiculously simple to understand and pretty easy to please despite more than a few attempts by more conflicted people to make things seem otherwise. it's only when i'm out of balance that people find me hard to understand. i suppose i can see the argument that being easy to understand indicates a lack of depth but it could also be argued that some people choose to UNcomplicate life and themselves in order to live from a simpler saner safer more secure place.

i find that i'm associating the word 'complicated' with 'complex' which is probably the wrong thing to do. complicated people seem intent on drama and histrionics and attention seeking to me and i find them exhausting though not always unworthy of effort or time. i'm just not willing to buy into the intensity of their worldview anymore. (i used to be) maybe being UNcomplex means i'm slow witted. not sure. there's just nothing truly that complicated about me. coffee and a decent sunrise and a walk in the park or some decent conversation and i'm content. anyone who thinks i'm hard to understand is usually too busy looking for hidden meaning or trying to read between lines that dont exist. if i tell you something, it's the truth as i understand it and that's all truth is anyway, our understanding of things. if i dont say anything it's because i dont have anything to say or dont know how to respond. if i take my time saying something it's because it's not well thought out or i'm not sure of it yet. if i keep a feeling to myself it's because it's not fair or necessary or kind or valuable in that moment. sometimes silence is the best thing a person can contribute to any situation.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #1051
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Mr Nice Guy has the patience of a saint LOL.

Heck people it is a thread for crushes, as opposed to 1001 reasons to avoid answering the question. LOL.

I crush. Aside from my honey who I crush on cuz she is a super person, and a wonderful and sexy woman, I crush on others who have an uncanny ability to engage my brain. Make me think, make me reconsider, make me grow, teach me something - major non sexual turn on. I also crush on people who are sweethearts and never cease to make me smile. I also thread stalk them.

Thus, I crush on the likes of Medusa, CherylNYC, Anya, deedarino, Laney, Miss Tick, Hollylane, Greyson (where is Greyson?) AtLast, Andrea, HowSoonIsNow, Dapper, greco, wil, Cajundee, Princessbelle, Bulldog, Jennifer, dykeumentary, Parker, and a host of others.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #1052
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Guess i will throw my name into the mix here; i have alot of friend crushes, both on femmes and butches. i figured i'd come in and give a few of my crushes shout outs because i think they are super awesome and need to be told as such ~ so here we go:

1) Of course first and foremost i crush on the one i love, rocky781, and love Him with all of my heart ~ He is everything a girl could ever want in a partner, and i'm beyond excited to meet Him in September

2) i friend crush on alot of wonderful femmes here, those who make me think and laugh and cry and just smile ~ they include nycfembbw, shiagirl, MBE, Princess, Princessbelle, Cajun_dee, Medusa, Licious, ~ocean, ksrainbow, Miss_Tick, Lady Snow, Laney and more

3) i also friend crush on alot of the butches here who are awesome and make me smile ~ they include Claybaby, Mr Nice Guy, Alix, BK, Little Fish, Alex Hunter, Tommi, StoneOne, DamonK and others

i know i'm missing people but i'll be back with more

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #1053
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Not crushing on anyone right now but the week is only half way over.. lol
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #1054
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I friend crush on Sleepy too *grin*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #1055
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I friend crush on Sleepy too *grin*
Ty kindly... don't forget to save me a dance if I decide to go the the reunion!
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #1056
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you Leigh, now my heads getting big with all this crushing. hey, I guess the Holiday is working. Ha ha ha<--- evil laugh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #1057
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default See what you did...

Aww Leigh,
Thank you so much, I'm really quite delighted!
(tail wagging :-)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #1058
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

((( Leigh ))) la mia dolce sorellina ~ my sweet little sister, I adore you & rocky
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #1059
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be peeking in, looking for those holiday crushes anyone may have on me.

That is all, carry on

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #1060
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
3) i also friend crush on alot of the butches here who are awesome and make me smile ~ they include Claybaby, Mr Nice Guy, Alix, BK, Little Fish, Alex Hunter, Tommi, StoneOne, DamonK and others

Thanks Leigh!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: