Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Getting 3 Sifers Valomilk's from Cracker Barrel today!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2015, 12:11 PM   #6342
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Opening packages!!

One had my new bikini top! It looks so beautiful on me...

The other had skirts in it from someone special. I love them!
Old 07-15-2015, 02:55 PM   #6343
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My whole day...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #6344
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

woo hoo

The sound of thunder on a 100 degree day. Rain in the Ozarks!

And ooops...my car windows are down..Brb. .lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.

Last edited by Bèsame*; 07-15-2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: wet inside my car..ooops
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #6345
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I was looking out the window, and spotted this lovely monarch butterfly on one of my purple gerber daisies....standing upon it's centre and gracefully moving it's wings back and forth.
It was just so beautiful, and one of those moments in life, when you are reminded that ALL of nature is truly connected into this beautifully poetic, and intricate tapestry.

🌺
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 11:13 AM   #6346
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation

Picking up two freshly laundered doggies from the vet!
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 02:19 PM   #6347
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the scale at the drs go down. Also the sweet smile ad giggle of a little babygirl at the lab. She was such a little ham
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 04:00 PM   #6348
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This is going to sound odd but....

Going to the house of my late, great proxy dog Gus...

While I was in the kitchen I DISTINCTLY heard the sound he would make when he laid down in his mom's bedroom....

and

I found his fur in her room when I vacuumed. It's nice to know little pieces of him will be found for years to come though....
Old 07-31-2015, 09:18 AM   #6349
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Watching a lovely, orange sunrise over the sea early this morning...🌅
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2015, 09:43 AM   #6350
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Stepping outside and not being immediately consumed with the smarmy heat and humidity. It feels nice!

Also, there has been this adorable but skittish little cat hanging out at our office complex. I've been trying to get it to come to me to no avail. This morning was a success. I'm sure I looked like a fool squatting and baby talking in the parking lot, but I was finally able score a quick pet.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:01 PM   #6351
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I feel great now I finished clipping both my fur babies, I swear it looks like I was sheering sheep with Rowdy's poodle fur and Bitsey's wire long haired Jack russel hair ( they come in both long and short hair).Now they will be cooler with this awful hot weather.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2015, 08:47 PM   #6352
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

A NEW JOB!! Farther of a drive, and a different area of science, but a much smaller school. I feel good.
Old 08-18-2015, 07:01 PM   #6353
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Speedy eat this evening. She is sooo picky she won't eat if she doesn't smell banana mixed in her food. Spoiled rotten I reckon.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #6354
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Um

My last strawberry cupcake, but now they are gone, makes note to go to store tomorrow!
Old 08-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #6355
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

visiting with my son today....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 08:39 PM   #6356
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

as ever....the incredible beauty of where I live....

I am in love with Asheville...no doubt...
Old 08-18-2015, 09:39 PM   #6357
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spending all day with my honey!

We were up at butt crack dawn, getting tests done for her upcoming surgery, then enjoyed breakfast at one of fave places....came home and just spent the rest of the day together.
She does...always....as does my little dachshund!!!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:03 PM   #6358
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Musical Alchemy!

Some renegade musical genius went apeshit one day and married earthy blues vocals to a delicate classical piano melody set amidst a sexy backdrop of jazz-style percussion.

On paper it reads like some sort of dreadful musical nightmare, but it sounded just like magic to me.

Ahhhhh.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:05 PM   #6359
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Today is my granddaughters birthday. She is such a smart kid. She was telling me all about how she is getting so old (8) and how her math is so much more difficult than the math I learned... and then she was giving me pop math questions/quiz.

I LOVE that girl with every single part of my being.

My granddaughter makes me smile. Now I am on a mission to find the newer Monster High dolls. Lol

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 08:12 PM   #6360
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I helped babysit a friend's 5 month old grandniece on Saturday while her Momma, big sister and my friend went shopping. She was so sweet, tiny and precious. Even with this being the first time I had met both children, this beautiful, always smiling sweetheart never once got upset that her momma had let a stranger hold and carry her. And she'd look at me with those big brown eyes to "study" my baseball hat and face, always with that cute baby smile......then reach up to grab a tiny handful of my curly hair...I just fell in love!! She stole my heart!!

With that baby soft dark brown hair, dark eyes, long eyelashes and always so happy, she certainly belongs in her great-uncle's family.

It's been a long time since I got cuddles from such a tiny baby. I've always wanted a baby girl...I just might have to share custody of this one. She's a real sweetheart and she has her great-uncle's personality! So fun and happier than a puppy with two tails!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy