Notices

Old 02-21-2019, 10:44 PM   #14301
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Wanted to share great news. I had the ultra sound today. There are no blood clots in my leg but a lot of liquid substance in there which I am told indicates infection. I am on antibiotics for that. Not a big deal! I am so thankful! One health challenge checked off the list.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #14302
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default some people asked what could have happened ...

I had my truck door slam on my left calf mid December. I was parked on a hill. I thought the door had stabilized. When I reached into the back seat for a bag, my leg automatically went outside the door as I leaned back. The door came downward very hard and mashed that left calf in the same place they thought I had a blood clot. Being on heavy steroids at the time, I do not think it healed on the inside. (only my opinion, I am no doctor) I have been totally off steroids for a couple or so weeks now. It has been my experience, heavy use of steroids inhibit healing. I am talking even a tiny scratch.

I think that overs it ... thanks for well wishes!

Happy Friday to All!
RockOn
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #14303
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Worried, that I'm not out of the woods yet. My left leg is still touch and go. Injured it in a fall, July. Spent 3 months in the hospital over the Summer trying to salvage it.

Now, I'm not tolerating the antibiotics they have me on before the Ortho-surgeon takes out the hardware, in December. Have knocked out my intestinal flora (pro-biotics not working) AND yeast is raging, need I say more about that.

Am going to a Lake Placid sports medicine clinic. They might need to do surgery earlier, fourth one. This all puts my top surgery on hold, and I can't find a doc to Rx my T up here. I'm so tired of multiple health issues.

Anyway, next problem. Just want to ignore my own.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 12:11 PM   #14304
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Worried, that I'm not out of the woods yet. My left leg is still touch and go. Injured it in a fall, July. Spent 3 months in the hospital over the Summer trying to salvage it.

Now, I'm not tolerating the antibiotics they have me on before the Ortho-surgeon takes out the hardware, in December. Have knocked out my intestinal flora (pro-biotics not working) AND yeast is raging, need I say more about that.

Am going to a Lake Placid sports medicine clinic. They might need to do surgery earlier, fourth one. This all puts my top surgery on hold, and I can't find a doc to Rx my T up here. I'm so tired of multiple health issues.

Anyway, next problem. Just want to ignore my own.
Keeping good thoughts for you Bud! Hang in there!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #14305
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default note to cathexis

Gosh, you sure have a tough-sounding road ahead. I am sending you best wishes for your highest good and that your surgeon comes out of your surgery feeling proud of the best surgery he has ever performed. Keep us posted on how things are going!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #14306
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Working and moving out of state.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 09:18 PM   #14307
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

on my mind.....duplicity
Old 02-22-2019, 11:11 PM   #14308
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

gosh, all the horrible news 'front page' news stories on nearly every major media outlet: Sex perp football coach, that horrible couple in California that hurt their 13 kids, that sex perp senator in Tennessee, that S.P. at the top in US Government, the SCJ who sexually harassed Anita Hill wants to upend case law in favor of (………..). It's absolutely revolting. Nauseating. Gross. The ugliness that is pervasive in our country. And, I just got through watching a special news report about the Femicide in Honduras.

Then I came across the news story (link found here) about how Alexa and Siri perpetuate sexist maximums upheld by American society and perpetuated by the technology industry innovators (I use the term, and phrase of thought, loosely). And people wonder how deep sexism is in our country and why the proverbial cancer of the denigration and abuse toward women is practically incurable.

It's like a horrible bad dream, like a broken record, all this awful ugliness.
It hurts my heart and makes me cry and makes me feel so very, very unsafe.

The continual mistreatment of and abuse exacted upon women is what's on my mind.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 07:07 AM   #14309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot to do so I better get off my hump and do the darn thing!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #14310
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is a beautiful, sunny day out. I am going to begin to whittle down some wayyyyy past due shredding, doing that for an hour, then writing an "assignment"...

On my mind is how peaceful I am feeling!
Old 02-23-2019, 02:55 PM   #14311
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Working and moving out of state.
JDeere, how far out of Texas are you moving?
Thought, "old Texans don't die they just fade away."

Hope it's somewhere nice like New Mexico or Colorado.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 06:32 PM   #14312
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
JDeere, how far out of Texas are you moving?
Thought, "old Texans don't die they just fade away."

Hope it's somewhere nice like New Mexico or Colorado.
Im not a native Texan. I'm gonna move back to Oklahoma when my shit is all taken care of. I want to live a more peaceful life and get away from all the BS here.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 05:00 PM   #14313
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I know that they say "when life closes one door, it always opens a window"...

... but I checked, all the windows are locked... Can someone please give me a brick? I need out of this mad house!
Old 02-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #14314
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow's commute to work, before the sanding crew is out sanding highways. We got a titch of snow this morning, but the bulk of the snow storm lands late this evening, which will make getting to work pretty hazardous. I've got the car already tarped and covered, for ease of snow removal in the morning. Studded tires are A-Okay. Trunk is loaded down with emergency supplies, and I got my new battery for the phone, so my phone is charged and ready to go in the morning @ 0430 hrs.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 06:34 PM   #14315
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

this is on my mind ...

I was about to feed the pups their dinner. Realized I meant to make a trip to the closest Dollar General and pick up enough for tonight and thru next Saturday. I am so dirty ... but they won't like having to wait extra for me to shower. That is what I planned to do after I fed them. Sometimes we have to put others' priorities ahead of our own. I will wash my face, throw a cap on and get their food. I can shower after that. Yes, it's a good plan.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 05:51 AM   #14316
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't function well on less than 5 hours of sleep so today is going to be rough.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 11:19 AM   #14317
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Food, I'm so hungry.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 12:59 PM   #14318
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Treating myself better.

Continuing to work on myself, to be a better me
Old 02-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #14319
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter got a summer internship in Colorado. I'm really excited for her. There was only one slot open for what she was looking for and she got it. Colorado is also very far from home so I'm feeling a little
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 07:38 PM   #14320
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I'm at a point where I'd honestly rather be single than be ghosted by people on the sites and apps. Fuck 'em, I'm happier by myself.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: